It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Blurred Out UFO Near the Sun? Satellite Destroyed as a Warning?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: Asynchrony

We really don't have any kind of satellite/probe monitoring the only thing (the sun) keeping us alive?

If not-we need it.

Not as far as I know. I think all the images of the sun are made at intervals because the massive size telescopes are shared with many scientists who use them to look at different parts of the sky. Time is limited.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
After doing some web surfing,, it appears that UFOs allegedly orbiting around our sun is nothing new. Nothing new at all. It just seems that NASA is tight lipped about it. Take a look at this Youtube page of various channels about UFOs orbiting the sun. There's tons of videos with many images taken by SOHO in them. www.youtube.com...

Here's the real interesting part......a physicist by the name of Nassim Haramein states that these massive UFOs are in fact giant extraterrestrial or interdimensional spacecraft, which are accessing our solar system, using the Sun as a black-hole singularity, or stargate. To add, there is a Mayan artifact with an inscription depicting our solar system on it with the sun having a giant black triangle in it, and UFOs are emerging out of this triangle. It just so happens that in some of the SOHO images a giant triangle appears to be visible as well. Mr. Haramein explains in this video:

Maybe it's the same black triangle as carved into the artifact. It could be that it has been there thousands of years. What amazes me a lot about these craft, if they are real, I wonder how they can go so close to the sun without burning up. I read a while ago that the Russians were closely monitoring activity around the sun and documenting everything carefully. They probably have a complete record of objects near the sun.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What an object in front of the sun appears like.

MERCURY PASSING IN FRONT OF THE SUN

originally posted by: TerraLiga
Isn't there a massive elephant in the room, which seems so obvious that it's been totally overlooked?

The 'thing' is in front of the sun (a very shiny star) but the 'thing' is totally illuminated for the viewer... It should be in shadow. The only conclusion I can think of is that it is very close to the observer/camera and illuminated by its source, or reflected sunlight.

It's not a spaceship. Perhaps an ice crystal on the lens?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think that NASA would hide hard evidence of extraterrestrial life for many reasons. Number one would be that the NSA would require it for obvious reasons. Number two would be for the reasons of staying ahead of the game in the space exploration arena so as not to give real good discoveries to other countries. Number three would be a general dislike for the general public, so NASA scientists aren't so interested in sharing their high tier data and photographic evidence of alien life with lowlife dumbasses who don't wash their hands after using the restroom. Number four is that the NASA agency is a family of sorts and they have procedures, they have missions and they have professionalism standards to uphold.

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
At least theres something Positive about NASA hiding evidence.

Skeptics are no longer able to explain why they would do it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

In many of the ufo videos I see-it looks like they are either in some kind of field.

Or even somewhere between dimensions-either way it might provide a form of protection.

Just guessing,but it is the best I can come up with for how ANYTHING could be that close to a star without being yanked by the gravity or vaporized from the heat.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony

Maybe it's the same black triangle as carved into the artifact. It could be that it has been there thousands of years.

Yes, it's an isosceles triangle. Did you view the video? Look at the side by side comparison at 2:08. And yes it has been there for thousands of years, the ancient Mayan civilazition referencing it is evident of that.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

And yes it has been there for thousands of years,

Where did it go?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: TrueMessiah

And yes it has been there for thousands of years,

Where did it go?

I'm not a stargate/portal expert but I would assume the abnormality opens up every so often. Could have something to do with certain galactic cycles......like opening up every [insert #] years.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

We really don't have any kind of satellite/probe monitoring the only thing (the sun) keeping us alive?

If not-we need it.

Not as far as I know. I think all the images of the sun are made at intervals because the massive size telescopes are shared with many scientists who use them to look at different parts of the sky. Time is limited.

Uh? It's being observed constantly by the Solar Dynamics Observatory, SOHO, Stereo A (Stereo B is still offline I think), Proba2 and Yohkoh.

Note Proba2 is ESA, SOHO (which these images are from) is joint ESA / NASA, STEREO is NASA and Yohkoh is JAXA and some international involvement.

You can access the data a number of ways, one of the most user friendly being

www.helioviewer.org...

And the more versatile Java app www.jhelioviewer.org...

You can select which satellite and which instruments, any timeframe, etc.

Big Bear Solar Observatory shows some amazing H-Alpha images when it can see the Sun - www.bbso.njit.edu...

And you can buy your own solar telescopes to make your own observations.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I swear, the damage humanity has done to the earth, aliens may have some inter universal right to come down here and take the planet from us. We have almost completely destroyed it. We may be violating some inter planetary law prohibiting this kind of behavior.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Please do not consider this a typical debunk, but we have been through SOHO/LASCO artifact so many times on ATS, and it has provided a wealth of information as to why strange things show up on these processed images. SOHO equipment is not designed to image bright transient objects. The digital manipulation is to ferret out information on the solar wind and CME ejection. It does very strange things to planets and stars, and also creates artifacts out of the blue, that are really not there at all.

I know it looks strange, but that is the nature of this equipment trying to analyze object it shows that are not related to solar wind analysis. Many still do not believe this, but it is true. All you have to do is thread through the history here on ATS about these anomalies and go to the SOHO archives yourself, to get the education you need to look at this imagery very differently, as well as scientifically.

If this imagery were not coming from this equipment, and you happened to capture something like that with conventional astronomical equipment, well then you would certainly have my undivided attention. IMHO, but based upon extensive evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
nothing new for NASA. They keep calling the giant spheres seen on other images next to the Sun with size approximately that of Jupiter, to be "computer glitches". Their intention is not to reveal but to hide the ET presence in near Earth space, even when it is seen on their own provided imagery around the sun by amateurs as well as by scientists (what a science, OMG!).

I wonder what will they say when finally one of the small shuttles of these giant ships land on the Red Square. Actually, nobody will care what NASA will say at that historic moment.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Maybe it's the same black triangle as carved into the artifact. It could be that it has been there thousands of years.

Yes, it's an isosceles triangle. Did you view the video? Look at the side by side comparison at 2:08. And yes it has been there for thousands of years, the ancient Mayan civilazition referencing it is evident of that.

Except that "ancient Mayan" artifact is neither ancient or Mayan. Stylistically, it doesn't resemble a single known Mayan piece of art, and if one spends five minutes looking into it, said 'artifact' did not exist prior to 2012.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There are some threads debunking UFO's refueling near the Sun, I suggest some people read them...Do we know how big the Moon would look if it were by the Sun? This UFO is as apparently big as the Moon, then why not test that claim and figure out how big the Moon would look next to the Sun?

A UFO that big....would have a lot of ET on board...

The moon's surface area is about 14.6 million square miles (38 million square kilometers), which is less than the total surface area of the continent of Asia (17.2 million sq mi or 44.5 million sq km).

Source

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
By the way anyone who still thinks NASA covers up mysterious things in imagery by blurring it out in a most amateur way need only look at the fact that we have a real life mystery at Ceres which the whole world knows about because the images were released and their mysterious nature talked about by NASA scientists at a press conference Monday.

Considering that the media and governments are not exactly bastions of truth, it is really not such a stretch to think that NASA might well work the same way.

"Look over here, we're being honest!" with the right hand, meanwhile hiding the lies behind their back with the left hand.

People are seeing through the deceit and non-transparency on all fronts these days.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I know it's not going to help some of you with your delusions, but I can assure you if anything was being hidden then the data simply would not be publically available.
And SOHO is not just a NASA mission, why do you have trouble with understanding they're not the only space agency?
Have fun in fantasy land guys, back in the real world we have some real mysteries and science to do.
Sad thing is you could be part of it....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

If not-we need it.

There are more than a few Sun observing missions. I don't know why you keep repeating this. If you want to know more about space missions, hang out on space sites or at least the Space Exploration form on ATS.

Here's a list of current missions studying the Sun:

Active missions: Advanced Composition Explorer (ACE) - Global Geospace Geoscience (GGS) WIND - Hinode (Sunrise) - PICARD - Reuven Ramaty High Energy Solar Spectroscopic Imager (RHESSI) - Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) - Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) - Solar Terrestrial Relations Observatory (STEREO) - Solar Monitoring Observatory (SOLAR/SMO)

Future missions: DSCOVR - Aditya-1 - Solar Probe Plus - Solar Orbiter - Solar Sentinels

One of them just celebrated 5 years studying the Sun 24 hours a day:

edit on 6-3-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom

originally posted by: JadeStar
By the way anyone who still thinks NASA covers up mysterious things in imagery by blurring it out in a most amateur way need only look at the fact that we have a real life mystery at Ceres which the whole world knows about because the images were released and their mysterious nature talked about by NASA scientists at a press conference Monday.

Considering that the media and governments are not exactly bastions of truth, it is really not such a stretch to think that NASA might well work the same way.

"Look over here, we're being honest!" with the right hand, meanwhile hiding the lies behind their back with the left hand.

People are seeing through the deceit and non-transparency on all fronts these days.

More like a lot of delusional people have need to believe every anomaly they can't explain is ET and they want things to be a lot more interesting than their bleak reality.

You realize that for every object in space more people than just the US or NASA study it right?
edit on 6-3-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Wait how is the face on Mars not a face? Because NASA came out with a photo in which they removed the contrast thereby making it appear as a mound or crater? You can't tell me the original doesn't look like a face, or there isn't mounds of strikingly odd geometry all over Mars, Phobos, Demos, and many of the other moons of the various planets in our own solar system. That doesn't include the strange anomalous heat signatures detected on many of those moons.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

That's not true. NASA has been caught many times altering images after the fact, Clemetine comes to mind for example. Heaps of "artifacts" which were then blurred out and eventually retouched after the fact, but were discovered by many people by simply perusing the public archives. Jose Escamilla did two documentaries on all of the artifacts, and while some of his conclusions and "domes" may just be craters and what not, there was a lot of interesting artifacts that he did manage to find that were completely unexplainable. Not to mention there are plenty of old pics from the Apollo missions showing interesting things, some of which aren't full proof but still interesting, that suggest there was a presence there at some point even if there isn't now.

Also during live feeds if something flashing comes by the satellite or space station or groups of flashing objects come by they dim the feed or move away to another area, as has been seen many times over the years. You can't tell me all of those objects in all the NASA feeds over the years were all ice and space junk. Space junk doesn't flash at a set rate even when reflecting sunlight. If an object is spinning/rotating as it passes our cameras and its reflecting light it shouldn't appear to pulsate like those other objects do. I'm not an expert on space or light refraction but common sense tells me that there is a lot more than meets the eye with regards to space. Kind of curious that we haven't made any effort to send manned missions to Mars or what not, at least publicly. The public space program is a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join