It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Blurred Out UFO Near the Sun? Satellite Destroyed as a Warning?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Do you debunk purely by running through a list of names you distrust? Do you even look at the subject matter before running a thread down? I'm gonna assume similar logic and lend credence to any story you dismiss, assuming you've done so for misdirection.

Yes, good idea. While that list may be useful for reference purposes, this guy clearly is into UFOs and so it is entirely plausible that he could stumble across something real. He likes attention. Both hoaxes and genuine phenomena are good for attracting attention. Its not as if he is going to find something and say "Nope, this one is a real spacecraft, and I only do hoaxes, so, I'll have to pass on this one, it's just not interesting to me in the least, but thanks anyways... do get back to me though if you find any good fake stuff!"

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to see the flaw in that so called logic!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And I just want to second the thought that it really does not look like a cosmic ray strike... which, of course, doesn't mean it is not, just that it is a tad too angular and symmetrical.

I'm leaning towards tear in the fabric of consciousness-time-space ... a vast unknown space whale... or a hot-rod stolen from the secret space force by one of it's rebellious teenagers and driven in front of the SOHO to impress Betty-Sue Tupncup, daughter of the president of the secret space force, Henry Tupncup, for those of you not in-the-know.

eta: also want to clarify I'm being 13% serious... and I don't now who is president of the secret space force, if they have a president ...or if they even exist in any manner deemed 'real.'

edit on 3/4/2015 by Baddogma because: to to too

edit on 3/4/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think we have FINALLY found Jimmy Hoffa!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Only 13%??? Curious to know your reasoning. That photo deserves at least 14% sincerely...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Here's a link to my own thread

Collage & Link List Of Extreme Size Objects Near The Sun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the thread I made a list of 10 such websites claiming what you found.

I can't tell personally if many of these things are real or not. I imagine that maybe one of the first ones were genuine then all of the sudden the frauders got on board as a new hobby. I think they should install cameras to observe the sun that record it 24 hours a day that way if anything real does appear we will not have missed it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Looks like an Imperial Shuttle

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
When I hear "hoaxer" , I think Billy Meier and his birthday cake fail, Carlos Diaz and his lamps, Whitley Streiber and his anal probe, Richard Hoaxland and his face that aint a face, but hoaxer to me is not a word I personally would call the guy. Maybe it really was a rat, looked like one, not saying it was. Some of his vids of some rocks and weird things moving I have found interesting. This "object" is a good catch. Things generally flare out but this one does look kinda different to me, oh why cant it ever be clear and close up ? If I never read "nothing to see here" on ATS again I will be a happier reader.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow. 3 pages and not a single credible debunk? This one might have what it takes to go the distance. The guy who screams "dead pixil" must have the night off.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Waiting for this thread to be blessed with the swamp gas explanation by none other than Pope Phage.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think its an alien mothership getting ready to refuel from the sun.

Well it sounds so much more interesting than calling it a data artifact or some other anomoly and neither I can prove .

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Could be our own secret space program? We might have craft up there that NASA isn't even aware of. If they're more advanced than NASA, they might know how to go about not getting spotted most of the time.

It's ALIICE!! My dream weaver who hides above the clouds crunching advanced statistical data through my medulla oblongoda. She's a tease but I love her.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Excellent catch,jaffo!

As just a guy with no kind of technical training-it looks good to me.

I'm willing to bet,though,that there are people at NASA that are into ATS and could probably shed a little more light on this.

I hope the aliens (if that is what we are seeing) are friendly,btw.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

We really don't have any kind of satellite/probe monitoring the only thing (the sun) keeping us alive?

If not-we need it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
After doing some web surfing,, it appears that UFOs allegedly orbiting around our sun is nothing new. Nothing new at all. It just seems that NASA is tight lipped about it. Take a look at this Youtube page of various channels about UFOs orbiting the sun. There's tons of videos with many images taken by SOHO in them. www.youtube.com...

Here's the real interesting part......a physicist by the name of Nassim Haramein states that these massive UFOs are in fact giant extraterrestrial or interdimensional spacecraft, which are accessing our solar system, using the Sun as a black-hole singularity, or stargate. To add, there is a Mayan artifact with an inscription depicting our solar system on it with the sun having a giant black triangle in it, and UFOs are emerging out of this triangle. It just so happens that in some of the SOHO images a giant triangle appears to be visible as well. Mr. Haramein explains in this video:

edit on CSTThu, 05 Mar 2015 00:34:30 -0600uAmerica/ChicagoMarAmerica/Chicago303034am by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah
with the sun having a surface temp of around 5000 degrees C and and a core temp of around 17 million degrees , I doubt anything is using it as a stargate.

you can't use something as a blackhole if it isn't a black hole.
On those two facts alone , Haramiens theories are laughable..

edit on 5-3-2015 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2015 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
cosmic ray hits CCD, splits into shower of particles.

Explained.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Wow. 3 pages and not a single credible debunk? This one might have what it takes to go the distance.

It seems you missed This , cosmic ray strikes are a regular source of Sun related UFOs for Scott Waring and the like.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And the plot thickens!!!

gizmodo.com... book&utm_medium=socialflow

"This week, Space.com reported that a Department of Defense satellite exploded on February 3rd, creating a debris field of 43 objects."

"According to the Air Force, the satellite died of natural causes: "a catastrophic event associated with a power system failure." After all, it was 20 years old—though considering that the oldest satellite still orbiting and intact is 57, it was still a premature death. Meanwhile, Reuters says that while the satellite did experience a "spike in temperature" before it exploded, the investigation continues."

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
can we apply some basic common sense here? Would Nasa be distributing "near real time" satellite feed of space if the government was soooo concerned about covering up ufos? Hell no. Would a ship the size of the moon be flying around our solar system never once be seen or caught by amateur skywatchers? Nope. This don't add up.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Isn't there a massive elephant in the room, which seems so obvious that it's been totally overlooked?

The 'thing' is in front of the sun (a very shiny star) but the 'thing' is totally illuminated for the viewer... It should be in shadow. The only conclusion I can think of is that it is very close to the observer/camera and illuminated by its source, or reflected sunlight.

It's not a spaceship. Perhaps an ice crystal on the lens?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join