It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Blurred Out UFO Near the Sun? Satellite Destroyed as a Warning?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Apologies if already posted, but I did not see it anywhere. I usually dump all over these things, but this one at least *looks* interesting. Artifact? Hoax? Mis-identification? What do you think?

"Prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1 claims he has detected in a recent LASCO C3 photo, a massive UFO with an intricate articulated design near our sun.
The photograph was captured by the SOHO (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory) satellite in halo orbit around the Sun-Earth L1 gravitational balance point from where it transmits to Earth a continuous stream of near-real-time data about solar activity used to predict space weather in the vicinity of the sun.
The alleged massive UFO, about the size of the moon, has a complex articulated design suggestive of a sophisticated craft built by a very advanced extraterrestrial technological civilization."

"Scott Waring, editor of UFO Sightings Daily, observes that the crystal-like shape of the object is unlike natural objects or space rocks."

Sorry about the lack of pics, but I can't seem to get them to C&P.

Link:www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Meh IDK, these always seem to come back as lens flare.

Does look strange though.

link   
double the fun
edit on thWed, 04 Mar 2015 12:27:44 -0600America/Chicago320154480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jaffo

Be wary of Waring.

link   
Here are some of the pics:

You have to first upload them to ATS then copy the image document into the post.

edit on 3/4/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Asteroid about to plow into earth.....nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks much, now I know! Although I STILL can't seem to get myself an avatar, lol...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's just a Arquillian battle cruiser.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have to admit...if it's real that is a very strange picture. Phage, where are you?! SAVE ME!!! I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE, LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How do they know it's the size of the moon?

In order to know the size of something in a picture, you'd need to know it's distance.

It could be something as small as dust very close to the lens....or something about the same size as Jupiter and close to the sun.

I'm not seeing where they showed how they figured out it's size......

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have seen this on at least a couple of the ufo posting websites I peruse daily. I have no idea what this is but the shape is interesting, looks a little like a Romulan warbird. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Whatever this is it has a very distinct design to it.

I'm ruling out comet or meteor for this one.
It seems ETs also value privacy....you know blowing up "spy" satellites and all.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1

Prolific UFO hoaxter more like.

Streetcap1 is a notorious hoaxing machine who keeps churning out hoax after hoax after hoax.

He is listed in this thread as one.

I recommend that anyone should check that thread before starting any thread in the ufo/alien forum.

The image in the OP to me looks like a bunch of keys on a key ring
edit on 4/3/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Could be a giant crystal formation....

or supermans ship coming in from krypton.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1

Prolific UFO hoaxter more like.

Streetcap1 is a notorious hoaxing machine who keeps churning out hoax after hoax after hoax.

He is listed in this thread as one.

I recommend that anyone should check that thread before starting any thread in the ufo/alien forum.

The image in the OP to me looks like a bunch of keys on a key ring

Well..the image is actually on LASCO 3 on the NASA site....I looked it up. It is from March 1st.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Here are some of the pics:

You have to first upload them to ATS then copy the image document into the post.

Obviously an 8-bit Colonial Viper.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Amazing how people have deemed Streetcap1 a hoaxer, when he supply's people with the links. The only thing you can accuse the person of, is sensationalized video titles.

If more people were recording every day the streams from NASA, then his claims could be backed up a little more, but who else records them daily? I don't, do you? If not how would we know if the truth or lies are being told?

Even his youtube views are not massive, hardly someone looking for money with those views imo.

I say keep up the good work you do Streetcap, don't let anyone spoil your hobby!

edit on 3-4-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Do you debunk purely by running through a list of names you distrust? Do you even look at the subject matter before running a thread down? I'm gonna assume similar logic and lend credence to any story you dismiss, assuming you've done so for misdirection.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Sometimes a rock that looks like a space ship is just a rock.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yeah....with extra emphasis on "sometimes".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join