It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you come on ATS ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ditto on Advisor's statement. No pressure to talk, but remember you don't have to deal with stuff all by yourself.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I once worked with a guy who claimed he had been abducted several times, together with his mother too I think. We didn't talk about it much, but he managed to make me believe. I don't know what to make of it though. Personally, the closest incounter must be in a couple of dreams, but the UFOs were always manned by humans, or rather, had a human like appearance, with a slightly childish behavior in one of the dreams.

How did I ever hear about ATS? I don't really remember. All I know is that I came here after following a link I found at the bottom of some letter or article. I don't know what it is with this place, but I've been here ever since. William has probably got this mind control device he was given by the aliens to make people stay up all night typing till their brains go numb and you go ehhrrrk zapp *ROTF* yyyyyyyy (with doppler effect) yyyyyyyy *GAMEOVER* *TILT* bzzz... zzzzzzzzzzzzeh ---hrrm... hrzzzzzzzzz....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When one of my friends found out that I liked reading into the supernatural he told me to go here... Although he never posts...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
and Area 51. I came, I read most of the articles, then peeked at the message board. Seemed like a great bunch, and I've been here ever since....

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I never intended to participate on boards at all. It all started when I started researching info on metaphysics & the paranormal. None of my real life friends are into it & I keep it a secret.

I was excited at 1st to learn you could discuss these things with others on the net. But more interesting is to find out that many people on the boards in real life are introverts. Don't know why this is the case. Many of these people seem quite normal. So I don't understand why they do not have a more active lifestyle in real life.

As long as this board interests me, I'll stick around.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well,
I was looking for info on UFOs and this site kept coming up...

To be frank, at first, I thought this site wasn't that great. I mean, it was loaded with UFO stuff regarding the modern/abduction era, but it really was lacking in regards to UFO stuff prior to 1988. It seemed to be built around 'current memory' and not historical research. So... I just kept passing it over, thinking that it was just a collection of Lear/Lazar 'dark side' theorists, until I decided, one day to register so as to participate in a specific discussion. Well, like two months went by until I posted anything, at all.

Today I find myself checking into ATS all the time, due to the great variety of topics it carries. Still, though, I think it, in its main page stories, are too slanted towards modern era, ET "fetus in tubes" type conspiracy stories.. and that other, equally scary, UFO tales, where the government isn't omniscient, are not given enough attention (the SAC F-106 chases of UFOs in the 70s, for instance... or abduction tales that don't point towards sinister government conspiracy).

Jim

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I honestly dont remember, though i think i may have an idea...

I used to go on these treks through the web for various 'alternative discussion' stuff like conspiracy's, cryptozoology, black aircraft, and the like, and i probably found this website while doing one of those

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Around June of 2000 I was reading an article in the Weekly World News about how the U.S. government was creating internment camps in preparation for the NWO. They had a link to ATS at the end of the article so I checked it out. I lurked until the following March, when I finally registered.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join