It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big is coming to ATS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Can we at least get a vague timeframe? I fear change... I'm still trying to get used to the invention of clothing, that wild craze that everyone seems to love so much... I only recently decided to give it a shot, just to see what all the hoop-lah was about. Didn't like it one bit.

Edit to add. Oh i see, its Benn Swann... Eh, he doesn't look that big to me. I bet I could take him! :^D

Reply to post below by ManBehindTheMask- Alright, I'll take your word for it!
But is the "mask" really necessary? Is the man behind the mask Rocky Dennis?
edit on 3/4/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Trust me , in my case the invention of clothing was probably for the betterment of society as a whole...

No one wants to see this without a cloth barrier of some sort

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As media is re-inventing itself, ATS has such a niche, that it going to take maximum advantage of that.
So, my guess is high altitude, it most likely has something to do with a revolution of media. That is all I would be willing to speculate....

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah really, like guns, huh?

Swann is only 36, I am pretty sure that the cutoff for Army recruitment is 42. That would be a good place for him to enjoy all the rifles he can handle and I am sure he would make a dashing infantryman.

P.S. Swann, I think, must hold the world's speed record for becoming an anachronism.

Yeah really....did it a few hours ago when I figured out who was coming to ATS....really...yeah really. I will take a free gun ANY DAY.

Who cares how old he is and what he does....I enjoy all the guns I want and I am 38 and not in the armed forces. Love them actually. Even teach my family proper handling and all....crazy huh?

So....how is he an anachronism exactly? Or is it just that you have a crazed anti-gun opinion and all others are wrong?

Quite possibly you are the only anachronism in this thread so far......seems you were meant more for the age in which gunpowder had not been invented.....somewhere around the 9th century I believe.....but I am sure you would have had a problem with bows/arrows and swords, so perhaps there is no time in which you would have fit....
edit on 3/4/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OK, I'll give some ... bytes.

I can think of quite of few ... Real-Surprises.

1. Obama ... He'll sit down to interview chicks with green lips.

2. Netanyahu ... Since he's been cut-off from U.S. Intelligence.
(hey come on ... it's Above Top Secret!)

3. Hilliary ... She doesn't appear to be concerned using govt-secured systems.

4. Petraeus ... Pled guilty mis-handling Big-Secrets.
(i.e. got more? Here's the 'Above Top Secret' site!)

#. Etc., etc., etc ...

-
OBSERVING-OPINION:

IF you're gonna think 'big' then think ... REALLY BIG!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The next big thing should the mass banning of all the "new hipsters" members vitrioling the Netanyahu threads with ignorance, delusion.

I don't take credit for the genious of the term...a member used it quite appropriately in the thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Me likey..............whatever it is...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

oh gee SO do I hafta break out my shiny dress again? Please say no..... I hate getting dressed up..

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Not to be off topic or anything but do you have a link for that? It sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You really are good at building up suspense by being mysterious. From what I saw in the posts on here everyone's panting with anticipation. Don't tell me that Elvis is alive and you found him. That would be great!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Another prediction post...sigh.....and no date !

At least its not DOOM...I hope

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hint: REJUVENATIONS VISIT GAM LI

One anagram that equals is this: A Negative Joint Slim Virus

LOL! I know that isn't what it is, but it made me laugh anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I deleted it, because it was totally off-topic at this point. I'm looking forward to Ben joining ATS for some REAL news!!! Thank you ATS.

edit on 3/5/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
cool, so i guess it's a gonna be Ben Swann.

glad to hear that, i was having a hard time after the second hint. cause all i got from that was, a lot of funny clothes, bad hair cuts, and a man wear funky high heel shoes.

add that to,Most of you will like it. Some of you won't. i was getting kinda worried. funny clothes and bad hair cuts, i've had to deal with before, but damn them funky high heel shoes that guy was wearing, the tongue folded over backwards.
edit on 4-3-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is brilliant.

I completely admire the cut of your gib sir.

I don't want to know.

I love surprises.

I just hope it doesn't involve money. It frequently does when teasers are unleashed like this.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the the hints....I love a good mystery. I hope you guys are planning a investigative style something or other. ATS is a goldmine waiting to happen. What you have built so far is very special......never let haters bring ya down.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Judging from the blurry pic and investigative journaliam, Im going to guess Glenn Greenwald. Not sure about the ballet...maybe guardians?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Everybody coming into the thread late should look at pages 10 and 11. ;-)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I like everything that Ben Swann has done to expose the hidden truths that are suppressed in today's world. I will be looking forward to his professionalism and expert journalism. Thank you very much!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ben Swann is good, he was a very refreshing journalist during the 2012 elections. He really reported rightly about Ron Paul, and exposed a lot of media corruption and GOP corruption..

With that said, I didn't really appreciate him not answering my question during his AMA here. I was the only one he didn't respond to, so it was hard not to take a little personal..

What's he going to do on ATS?
edit on 5-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join