It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car used in Nemtsov Murder owned by Russian government Supplier

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The message is clear.

From whom it was sent?

Less so.
edit on -06:0007153022015-03-05T14:02:07-06:00 by Psynic because: nm

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
What was shocking is a truce had been broken. There has always been 2 groups battling for power and the fact they didn't want retaliation if the other group comes to power.

What's diffrent is aparently the message is being sent no one is safe anymore and all bets are off. Do not be surprised at this point if Putin does away with precious reforms democracy is dead iN Russia.

This is an excellent point! Since Stalin left this world there has been an unwritten rule in Russia. Thou shall not kill politicians. You can dislike them, you can kick them out, you can embarrass them on national TV....but you can't retire them with a bullet. Putin really has broken a cardinal rule in Russian politics. There is simply no doubt that a bunch of oligarchs are wondering if Putin follows ANY rules. He'll break Oligarchs simply for money and he'll kill politicians to ensure his power.

The Powers that Be in Russia are quietly considering what the best way forward is. If I was Putin I'd keep that guy who tests his dinners close by. Spicy might be an understatement someday soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Are you saying Putin is "without code?" This could shake things up.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
The message is clear.

From whom it was sent?

Less so.

I know... it's so hard to put all the clues together: a Russian politician who threatened to expose Putin's lies about Crimea is murdered in Moscow in front of the Kremlin by someone driving a State owned automobile and the surveillance cameras supposedly didn't record anything... hmmm.... I know! It was Colonel Mustard in the Library with a lead pipe!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

The exact same thing, however when it comes to getting rid of someone considered to be their own opposition in times of heightened tension we have not seen for decades you would think they would be a little more discrete.

There has been many accusations throughout the year about what the evil Putin is doing, one only needs to remember MH17 to understand my point.

I highly doubt that Putin is some kind of saint, my view is simply this, he is the most powerful man to stand up to the Western banking cartel to ever exist, he appears to have played them like a fiddle and their media can not stand it!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmThursday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Psynic

The exact same thing, however when it comes to getting rid of someone considered to be their own opposition in times of heightened tension we have not seen for decades you would think they would be a little more discrete.

There has been many accusations throughout the year about what the evil Putin is doing, one only needs to remember MH17 to understand my point.

I highly doubt that Putin is some kind of saint, my view is simply this, he is the most powerful man to stand up to the Western banking cartel to ever exist, he appears to have played them like a fiddle and their media can not stand it!

Hes not standing up to a banking cartel he is one. Putin takes a cut of all state contracts. this payment by oligarchs is price of doing business. If you're looking for a cartel start with the Kremlin.This is a false narrative aimed at western consumption no one ever supports bankers. See Putin has an entire country at his beckon call if he snaps his fingers state owned companies will give up assets at bargain basement prices. This is why his friends become very wealthy and why Russia is run by the biggest cartel in the world right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It is not difficult at all to say that your description of Russia is a false narrative as well.

That after the orchestrated collaps of the Soviet Union those loyal to the western bankers were looting Russia and in the works of putting them in their debt forever. Like Yeltsin taking the IMF loan.

You really think that Russia has the biggest cartel in comparisson to the FED, IMF, WB, and BIS?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It is not difficult at all to say that your description of Russia is a false narrative as well.

That after the orchestrated collaps of the Soviet Union those loyal to the western bankers were looting Russia and in the works of putting them in their debt forever. Like Yeltsin taking the IMF loan.

You really think that Russia has the biggest cartel in comparisson to the FED, IMF, WB, and BIS?

Wow you do realize the IMF isn't even a bank it's a group of countries working together to standardize finance. These countries created a fund that member countries can borrow from in fact many intrest free for a time. This is what Russia did when there economy collapsed took a loan for 2 years there wad zero intrest. Betting from your response you didn't know that. As far as Western bankers looting Russia your funny. All the former KGB agents went around grabbing anything and everything and selling it on the open market. People like Putin grabbed up anything worth money for pennies on the dollar. Bought oil rights and if they couldn't buy them they stole them.

The KGB became organized crime and we'll they made billions selling stuff that wasn't even theirs. Was even selling KGB files military equipment all available on the open market. To sa the bankers raped Russia isn't even reality thus was invented later when everyone woke up and wondered where all the stuff went. Putin and his cronies needed someone to blame can't have the Russian people realize those billionaires in Russia got that way by stealing.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The message is clear.

From whom it was sent?

Less so.

I know... it's so hard to put all the clues together: a Russian politician who threatened to expose Putin's lies about Crimea is murdered in Moscow in front of the Kremlin by someone driving a State owned automobile and the surveillance cameras supposedly didn't record anything... hmmm.... I know! It was Colonel Mustard in the Library with a lead pipe!

Pfft. What clues?

Broken cameras and stolen cars?

Pulleeze.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wow you do realize the IMF isn't even a bank it's a group of countries working together to standardize finance. These countries created a fund that member countries can borrow from in fact many intrest free for a time. This is what Russia did when there economy collapsed took a loan for 2 years there wad zero intrest. Betting from your response you didn't know that. As far as Western bankers looting Russia your funny. All the former KGB agents went around grabbing anything and everything and selling it on the open market. People like Putin grabbed up anything worth money for pennies on the dollar. Bought oil rights and if they couldn't buy them they stole them.

Wow!

I have never heard of someone who only saw benevolence stemming from the paradigm of debt creation and the inevitable servitude it begets from the world population!

I believe what is playing out in Greece is a good example to look at, however you seem to be as firm in your positive view of the IMF as I am in my negative!

Also while you were describing your view of the KGB all I could think of was the CIA!

to differing views
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmThursday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The message is clear.

From whom it was sent?

Less so.

Pfft. What clues?

Broken cameras and stolen cars?

Pulleeze.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here's a Dash cam of the incident. Unbelievable! You can see the truck and the white car stopped behind it...

link
youtu.be...

It's no surprise a dash cam of the incident finally surfaced. Everyone in Russia has a car cam for insurance purposes. Exactly why people would NOT kill Nemtsov on a busy bridge and wait 10 minutes for him to get outside his dark apartment.
edit on 6-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Of course Putin's personally leading the Nemtsov investigation is getting results. Pictures of culprits are being circulated.

Oddly the family hasn't been questioned...or even contacted by the investigation.

www.businessinsider.com...

Generally police will talk with the family and ask if anything unusual was happening in the victims life. Of course actual detective work isn't likely to be happening in this case, just like Nemtsov's daughter suspects.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Can we not all relax and bask in the knowledge Vladimir Putin is taking charge of the investigation into who killed Vladimir Putin's critic?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Footage from surveillance cameras at the place where he was shot has not been released. Officials have denied earlier reports that the cameras were not functioning.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Why can't the FSB get its stories straight these days?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
A good article that talks about how closely the FSB follows opposition members in Moscow...

in.reuters.com...

Needless to say just prior to a Rally they always get followed.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
A good article that talks about how closely the FSB follows opposition members in Moscow...

in.reuters.com...

Needless to say just prior to a Rally they always get followed.

So i guess the FSB is so incompetent that people can get killed while they are watching and their clueless?? Well i guess its possible but doesnt say much for their agency.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join