It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu MAY Reveal Details ... Obama Has Kept Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You are naive if you think Israel is not threatened with destruction. As I said in another post, many people fail to realize that people in other countries and cultures often view the world very differently than we do. There are many people in the middle east that view Israel as nothing more than a disease to be eradicated. Just look at the folks who dance in the street and give out candy when Israelis or Americans are killed.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Exactly. If Obama's mouth is moving he's lying or hiding something. Remember he said his presidency would be the most transparent and promised open negotiations on major issues? Hahahahahah!! This administration has been THE most secretive, back-stabbing, hateful, UNtransparent ever. He baffles with b*llsh*t, and the gullible eat it up...stupidly every single time.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Obama probably said yes to nuclear weapons research to get the deal done....Hes screwed up everything hes ever tried...

That would include being elected President while Black? Twice?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: itguysrule

Yes they're equivalent to Israelis who dance in the street when planes hit American buildings...

Or the ones sharing popcorn watching "fireworks", or better known to goyim as airstrikes...

I thought burning people alive was barbaric...

They've done it to thousands under Bibi.

I guess it all depends the method of burning someone alive that makes it ok.

edit on 4-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What's wrong? his little stunt with Boehner didn't work so this is plan B?

Why is he keeping something so vital and critical secret to begin with? As blackmail material?

Call his bluff.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Agree to negotiate!? That's laughable. They have already told Kerry and Obama to "go back to the drawing board....NO". They have no intention of cooperating. They are just playing us, especially Obama and that dumb-ass Kerry.

geez, don't you think they already know that? there is no deal, and no agreement, period. and who is this "they" that told Kerry and Obama to go back to the drawing board?.....or is this just another FOX NEWS one-liner.

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Obama probably said yes to nuclear weapons research to get the deal done....Hes screwed up everything hes ever tried...

Johnny Johnny, YOU should realise that there hasn't been an elected president since JFK....Obama is a CIA construct.....
His background screams it......
I could get a dog elected president with the help of Diebolt and some bucks.....

link   

Obama being black has nothing to do with his dismal performance as President. You are a racist.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

OK then. We will watch and see what happens. I hope you are right and trusting Iran to "do the right thing" works out for all of us. If you are wrong, I hope I am around to say I told you so.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Johnny Johnny, YOU should realise that there hasn't been an elected president since JFK....Obama is a CIA construct.....
His background screams it......
I could get a dog elected president with the help of Diebolt and some bucks.....

I don't know if he's a CIA construct or something else. I know I would like to know about his "benefactors" that sent him to college and law school. I would also like to know more about the weeks he spent in Pakistan "on vacation" when he was supposed to be in college. I don't care if he's black, white, green, or purple. It's not the color of his skin that bothers me, it's the color of his soul (and I can just about guarantee that it isn't red white and blue.)
edit on 4-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Exactly. If Obama's mouth is moving he's lying or hiding something. Remember he said his presidency would be the most transparent and promised open negotiations on major issues? Hahahahahah!! This administration has been THE most secretive, back-stabbing, hateful, UNtransparent ever. He baffles with b*llsh*t, and the gullible eat it up...stupidly every single time.

so you're on the fence about Obama?....tell us how you really feel...by the way, the republican congress got exactly the reaction they were hoping for, and it shows with your post here.....get played much?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

so you're on the fence about Obama?....tell us how you really feel...by the way, the republican congress got exactly the reaction they were hoping for, and it shows with your post here.....get played much?

Yet another meme by the left. Always predictable. I guess you think this administration has been open from day 1. HA!
edit on 4-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: itguysrule

Obama being black has nothing to do with his dismal performance as President. You are a racist.

Stirling said: "Hes screwed up everything hes ever tried "
I said: "That would include being elected President while Black? Twice?"
You said: "You are a racist"

Need I say more?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I totally agree with you - well said.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Netanyahu isn't involved with the talks...

Russia, China, the U.S & the U.K are...

How would he know the details?

He is lying again...

This man needs psychiatric help immediately.

He has a myriad of mental defects.

Edit: Just to note, this is not off topic bashing...
It is a well observed assertion of a great many people around the world who feel those mental defects cloud/distort/influence his judgement on the grandest of stages.

Including his alleged "psychiatrist" who allegedly "committed suicide"...

Quite unverifiable, admittedly...

However that is how Bibi likes it, so there is that.

What, you don't think Israel knows what's going on even though they're not directly involved in the talks? They have ways to garner intelligence just as well if not better than the US NSA. And talking about psychiatric help, hopefully Obama has the next hour on the couch after Netanyahu. Seems both him and Bibi have the same disorder, thus both with the tit-for-tat behavior.

"Vaknin says that Obama’s language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that the Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)."
politicalvelcraft.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Considering Iran has made it very clear about how it feels towards Israel, Israel has a right to know if its security is being sold down the river.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Considering Iran has made it very clear about how it feels towards Israel, Israel has a right to know if its security is being sold down the river.

I agree. If Iran builds a Nuke you know who gets the first ones. Israel isn't involved in the talks because they would simply refuse any deal, just like they do everyday with Palestine. However Israel has a legitimate interest in the outcome.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Maybe this secret deal with Iran is to remove a powerful ally from Russia's hands, in that case the USA would have to provide protection and probably also weapons or strategical defenses.
Personally I don't believe at all Israel is at risk of anything, Iran is only going to defend itself... but given their tendency to strike in advance it's ofc a concern, no preemtive war because of risk of retaliation.
The only one who is at stake is Bibi himself, Israeli citizen would most likely gain security with a shiite ally against all the sunnies around them.

A lot of "maybes" tho.

And no, "wipe Israel off the map" was never said.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I agree. If Iran builds a Nuke you know who gets the first ones. Israel isn't involved in the talks because they would simply refuse any deal, just like they do everyday with Palestine. However Israel has a legitimate interest in the outcome.

.......and if Iran drops a nuke on Israel, Israel will gladly take them down with them - Mutually Assured Destruction. If Israel would in fact go down, I would hope they took the whole ME, besides Iran, down with them.

"Mutually Assured Destruction–A Good Policy for Israel-Iran?
The answer is because most people believe that Iranians are so crazed that they would in fact risk nuclear Armageddon for the holy sake of destroying The Great Satan, Israel
We have all been convinced that Iran is up to no good, is led by madmen, and would annihilate Israel at the price of its own destruction."
www.uncleguidosfacts.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Benny is getting desperate. He's craving for another NATO war in the Middle East. Damascus and Tehran will go down next.
Expect another terrorist attack in the US to set this off and Benny can wet himself with excitement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join