It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu MAY Reveal Details ... Obama Has Kept Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Indeed

I think it's only fair if we have to hear about Obama being a Pathalogical Liar all the time...

We should also be able to question any world leader who exhibits signs of illness.

Is Kim Yong Un not always labelled some sort of "nut job" term?

Or Tony Blair's psychopathy?

Or Bush's retardation?

Fair game is fair game imo.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Better question is why does Israel have those details when they aren't part of the negotiations?

I'd suspect the US was sharing negotiations info with Israel and now understand Israel might leak those details to push it's own agenda ahead of the US agenda.

The interesting thing is that the US isn't sharing with Israel as much right now. That's a serious break that shows both countries are losing trust in the other. The middle east is a dangerous place so reduced intel is a serious issue for Israel.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: itguysrule

Better question is why does Israel have those details when they aren't part of the negotiations?

I think the US probably knows most or all of what Israel knows. The difference is that the US Administration is choosing to ignore anything that doesn't fit their political agenda. Obama wants a deal no matter how bad it is or how many Israelis die because of it. I hope Netanyahu does know something damaging and does reveal it.

Israel is in no way part of the talks so they should in no way have any info on them, if they do it shows great negligence. For an outside party to have details of such a delicate matter shows the intent that the talks are going to be largely unfruitful and biased.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: noeltrotsky

A great many people are sure of his mental health compromising his position on the world stage...

But life in Israel has never been so good as under Bibi. Economy is doing well, security is the best ever with terrorism essentially crushed, plus surrounding enemies largely crippled by the Arab spring. Looks like Iran is going to get taken down by the States soon, even if it begins by some underhand Israeli action. To be honest Israel under Bibi has never had it so good

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You have it all figured out dont you lol.

Hypothetically, if everything going on the in the middle east was going still going on, BUT, Israel was 100% in the right,....

would you support them? or are you just hell bent on being a conspiracy theorist and shooting down everything in the world without offering any viable solutions?

peace is not a viable solution.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

True but if you look at it this way we are really the ones to blame, we are the fools voting these unstable nut jobs in. But that is the beauty of democracy we usually get the choice to pick one of two psychos. Ah what a great system we have but that is a discussion for another thread

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: f4rwest

I don't have it all figured out, despite your assertion to the contrary.

Hypothetically, why wouldn't I?

Realistically, that is not the case...
So why should I?

There is no conspiracy theory here...

Except the conspiracy theories that Israel is always right, only protecting themselves, the only democracy in the Middle East, striving for peace, and many others.

You can support a terror state...
I'll condemn them...

Fair enough?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Obama hates Israel, imo. Remember, his WH advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was born in Iran. I'm sure she has a "special place in her heart" for that country and this is going to influence Obama.

Also, Obama is a jealous vindictive self-serving ideologue. After Bibi's speech and support yesterday, Obama is fuming.

What if Bibi KNOWS something WE THE PEOPLE aren't aware of and what Obama is planning is NOT in Israel's nor America's best interest. Maybe we better pay attention before America's fundamental transformation is past the point of no return.
edit on 4-3-2015 by queenofswords because: grammar

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Anyone remember the nice fancy posters he held up with the "Bomb" on it?

I can't believe the American public is falling for this guy's dog and pony show all over again.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If it isn't in the interests of America...

It should be exposed and negotiations halted immediately.

If it isn't in the best interests of the Middle East as a whole...

It should be exposed and negotiations halted immediately.

If it isn't in the interests of Israel...

Tough.

The U.S, Russia, China & the U.K are not their babysitters.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Israel is in no way part of the talks so they should in no way have any info on them, if they do it shows great negligence. For an outside party to have details of such a delicate matter shows the intent that the talks are going to be largely unfruitful and biased.

This is exactly the reason that Israel is so worried about these talks - they are not included. Israel stands to lose the most from a bad deal - up to their total destruction. And why are they not included? Israel is a US ally and is located in the region and is widely known to be a nuclear power. Common sense would seem to dictate that they are a stakeholder in the talks and should be represented. They are not included because the US Administration wants a deal no matter what. They knew Israel would object to a bad deal so they are excluded.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: itguysrule

Total destruction?

Please lay off with extreme hyperbole.

The only "danger" to Israel is balancing out the power.

Even if Iran wanted to do so unprovoked... They wouldn't Nuke Israel, because it would affect Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Palestine and Jordan...

They would have to do it the old fashioned way with ground troops and their airforce.

Logic defeats ill logic everyday of the week.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I disagree. Israel is our ally. We may have occasional differences, but their people and our people are solid.

How can Bibi expose something if he is bound by contract to its secrecy? His trustworthiness is at stake. He may be between a rock and a hard place....knowing America and Israel are about to be thrown under the bus by a man that hates them both.

edit on 4-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This is exactly the reason that Israel is so worried about these talks - they are not included. Israel stands to lose the most from a bad deal - up to their total destruction. And why are they not included? Israel is a US ally and is located in the region and is widely known to be a nuclear power. Common sense would seem to dictate that they are a stakeholder in the talks and should be represented. They are not included because the US Administration wants a deal no matter what. They knew Israel would object to a bad deal so they are excluded.

Regardless they should not have any information on them, just because they think they should is not enough of a reason to involve an outside party. My son thinks he should have chocolate for dinner but we both know that it's not the right choice. These negotiations are between the countries involved in it and Israel having details shows they were sabotaged from the beginning.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So is Saudi Arabia...

& both are bottom of the Human Rights list...

& if you think Bibi would choose a contractual agreement over his countries safety...
I'd say you're wrong...

& if you're right, then he isn't very trustworthy to Israelis...

Iran is also between a rock and a hard place...

Those being nuclear Zionists and nuclear Sunnis...

The fact that Iran has even agreed to negotiate instead of telling everyone to butt out, is testiment to their goals.

In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think the US probably knows most or all of what Israel knows. The difference is that the US Administration is choosing to ignore anything that doesn't fit their political agenda. Obama wants a deal no matter how bad it is or how many Israelis die because of it. I hope Netanyahu does know something damaging and does reveal it.

how many Americans died because of what Netanyahu said in 2002 before congress, with him stating as absolute fact, that Iraq having nuclear weapons?....apparently, you think Americans dying is a lot better than Israelis dying....
let's also remember that Iran is 3 times larger in land mass than Iraq was when we had 150,000 troops there......he has cried wolf at other times, too....here's a recap of those dire warnings to the U.S......firstlook.org...
this is why Obama is pissed off about Netanyahu going again before congress...of course, you won't hear anything about that on FOX NEWS because whatever Obama does is bad, and what republicans do is good.
edit on 4-3-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Agree to negotiate!? That's laughable. They have already told Kerry and Obama to "go back to the drawing board....NO". They have no intention of cooperating. They are just playing us, especially Obama and that dumb-ass Kerry.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Jeeze, as if Israel didn't have a spy organisation in every one of the negotiating countries including Iran.....
smell the coffee people....
Obama probably said yes to nuclear weapons research to get the deal done....Hes screwed up everything hes ever tried and hes leaving office soon....he wants this to be his "legacy".....at any cost.....

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Nobody remembers PROMIS? Never mind the negotiations, Bibi has access to a lot of material potentially highly embarrassing to the US. But that wouldn't serve other interests in either Israel or America. Look for a sudden accident or heart attack if it looks like he is waving that card around.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yes agreed.

That's why they're negotiating.

BTW...

There are 6 Nations negotiating, 4 of them Superpowers...

What is this obsession people have with some sort of superior U.S opinion in World Diplomacy???

Obama is not the be-all-and-end-all of this deal.

It's annoying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join