It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Event Line For The END Revealed (NO DATES)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Revealed by whom? Someone who's in on all the little secrets. An in the know kind of person privileged to know somethin the rest of us don't? But who can hint without actually giving away the plot ?????
You guys really need to get some new material.
edit on 352015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I just have to say that I find this whole idea ridiculous.
There is a secret cabal running everything on earth but just for grins and giggles these super secret know everything groups like to tease the rest of us by "revealing" truths in comic books, movie scripts and card games. Like these super secret super powerful people have nothing better to do with their time.
Instead of a world power let's bring this down to size and imagine TPTB is your boss. Do you see management playing mind games with employees? If your boss has something he wants you to know does he slip an an unmarked note into your desk drawer and 1) hopes you'll find it and 2) hopes you'll understand it since he can't outright tell you what he wants you to know and can only hint at what he wants you to know?
This doesn't sound a bit immature ? Are TPTB playing a big game of monkey in the middle or keep away. Showing us stuff then snatching it out of our reach ?
Sounds like the rules of TPTB were written by fifth graders.
edit on 352015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Thanks for adding that to the thread, I was going to do it, but then I thought let people investigate some stuff own there own.
The first thing on the list is peace & security, sure seems far away now, half a dozen major conflicts would need to wrap up and no new ones start for this to be viable. You would need peace in the middle east, that means ISIS gone, and Iraq stabilized, Syria stabilized. Israel signs off on a peace deal. The Ukraine Russia issue solved. The top three conflicts in Africa solved.

List Of Wolrd Conflicts

There is a lot of work to be done yet, that's why I think we still have some time, in fact maybe the next American President will actually do something, and not be all words with no actions.

The period of 'peace and security' spoken of is a little ways off yet. It happens when the German led EU attack and defeat Iran and her terrorist proxies, thus ending Islamic terrorism throughout the globe. Thus , peace and security.

This period lasts a little while, perhaps about three years, before a surprise attack on Europe, Great Britian and the US by a combined Russia/China axis, being the start of WW3.

Surely it is past time when people realised American Presidents are selected, NOT elected. They are puppets dancing to the tune of the puppet masters. They follow the script they are given. Clinton or Bush = No difference. The wars will go on. The stripping of rights and the dismantling of the constitution will continue.

What is it with the American people that the majority simply cannot awaken and see they have lost control of their government.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carolenej1
The Bible tells us to prepare for the end times and be ready to stand before Satan and allow the Holy Spirit to speak through us, if we were going to be raptured out of here then why would we be told to prepare for what is to come in Revelations? You have misunderstood the phares in matthew, about us gathering in the air to met Jesus. try using the strongs word dictionary to understand what it really means.

It is because the image used by the OP is from JW.org

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You're welcome.

I am however one of the ones doomed to hellfire.

Glad I could help though.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Nope, you aren't doomed to that either, you might be surprised that "Hellfire" and "Purgatory" were inventions of the Roman Catholic church stolen form Pagan methodology to scare people and keep them subservient to the clergy. Study the Greek and Hebrew words and how many were just translated to the English word "Hell'.

But that is a different TOPIC

edit on 6-3-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
You're welcome.

I am however one of the ones doomed to hellfire.

Glad I could help though.

Not necessarily. It's not for anyone here on earth to tell you where you may or may not be going, not even yourself. None of us truly knows the answer to that until the day comes that we all stand before the Lord, and what passes then is between you and Him. So none of the rest of us will know.

The best anyone can do is tell you things that will help you on your way. Those things we can judge and we are enjoined to call as we see them.
edit on 6-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd be more worried about the impending flood and ice age...

Armageddon has already occurred... the false prophet has already been slain... we're in the age of Jesus.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Traditionally, the Antichrist is seen as "Joseph", because it was with "Joseph" in genesis that, Jacob and the Church of God was over taken, and brought into a New Land. God ordained "Joseph" to do that. So when "Joseph" appears in the "Accounting of the Tribes" in Revelations, where it had not been done before ... then we have that parable in view in the gospel.

You've touch on an important issue, about the name Jehovah. The name Jehovah can be used as a substitute for the name "Joseph", in certain instances. In the opening diagram of Revelations, when Jehovah is mentioned, this is not an entirely incorrect position. We will give one example of this, but remember, the name Jehovah and its variants were disputed among the Hebrews for some time. Until Jesus came, then they no longer disputed it in the gospel. We'll use the name "Jehosheba" as a representation of "Jehovah", and as a substitute for "Joseph".

II KINGS 11:1 And when Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she arose and destroyed all the seed royal.
II KINGS 11:2 But Jehosheba, the daughter of king Joram, sister of Ahaziah, took Joash the son of Ahaziah, and stole him from among the king's sons [which were] slain; and they hid him, [even] him and his nurse, in the bedchamber from Athaliah, so that he was not slain.
II KINGS 11:3 And he was with her hid in the house of the LORD six years. And Athaliah did reign over the land.

Here it says, Europe where the Royal Family is, cannot have the title of "Heart of Judah", because the "Ten Lost Tribes" moved further "WEST" to the United States of America. (Isiah 59:19 the "Heart of Judah is in the West", further away from the "Royal Family" IIKings11:1-3. Jesus told the "Ten Lost Tribes of Korah, or Judah", to "Flee Jerusalem", and they did ... the Roman Empire left the Caspian Sea (where the waters from Mount Ararat goes east to the Caspian Sea), and then they moved West, settled in europe, and then after Nostradamus, they continued their journey West into the United States of America.

In IIKings11:3 we see the number 6, which is connected to the Antichrist, or the Mark of the Beast, so very clearly we have a parable about the book of revelations under the guise of "Jehovah", as a substitute for "Joseph".
edit on 14-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would keep a close watch on how governments come to define or redfine the term, "sovereign". As the world moves closer to the One World Government my guess is that this term will be "globalized" as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The prophecies are there for those in power to read and shape events around. Why do people automatically assume it is God doing these things? We know those in power shape events around the world, why wouldn't they do the same with prophecies in the bible? They wouldn't let their own work not come to fruition would they? They need the illusion/delusion to keep on going as strong as ever.

I am of the opinion that so-called prophecies are actually a form of sorcery - a way to program the masses into accepting staged events that are likely to favor the interests of psycho puppeteers.
edit on 29-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join