It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Event Line For The END Revealed (NO DATES)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know ATS people will find this interesting, religious or not, a few have already figured some of this out without the bible, they just see it coming.
The link gives it full size because it's hard to read otherwise.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Even if you don't believe it, I still think it's interesting.
You can also read the scriptures that are in parenthesis to see where in the bible the point is taken from.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
well, that was about as helpful as playing 52 pickup with a deck of tarot cards.
edit on 4-3-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
well, that was about as helpful as playing 52 pickup with a deck of tarot cards.

Well, there is no way to know the exact details and time beyond what the scriptures say.

Interesting that the NWO card game also predicts that "peace event" too, just before it all falls apart.

edit on 4-3-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The prophecies are there for those in power to read and shape events around. Why do people automatically assume it is God doing these things? We know those in power shape events around the world, why wouldn't they do the same with prophecies in the bible? They wouldn't let their own work not come to fruition would they? They need the illusion/delusion to keep on going as strong as ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Interesting chart. Did you make it?

I think Matthew 24:31 is referencing the second coming...I think it's placement here in the chart indicates the "Rapture". The majority of Christians don't believe in the rapture. If you read it in context, I think it makes more sense that it is referencing the second coming.

What do you think?

edit: If it is referencing the second coming....it would have a different place in the chart

edit on 4-3-2015 by shieldmaiden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shieldmaiden

I did not make it.

Matthew 24:31 does indicate some will be taken to heaven, but some Christians feel that they will be taken pre-tribulation, but they won't be, they will be on earth right until just before Armageddon. But not all are going to heaven,
just like the some of the ancient Egyptians that sided with the Israelites right at the end, and left Egypt with them and crossed the Red Sea risking their lives and showing a type of spontaneous faith in the true God, there will be a small amount of people who jump in at the last minute, they get to survive on earth protected through it all, but they sure won't be going to heaven.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I laughed a lot. Especially the judging of the sheep and goats, in the year of the sheep/goat, is just hilarious.
The peace event will not happen anytime soon, so this should be good news. Yeah there is war, no apocalypse! Hurray

And last time I checked nobody will leave this planet any time soon. Christian or not.
Except maybe this.. what's his name? Bigalow or something? Who bought MUFON and the skinwalker ranch?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Well, there is no way to know the exact details and time beyond what the scriptures say.

Interesting that the NWO card game also predicts that "peace event" too, just before it all falls apart.

my opinion is that the "peace event" as you put it is kind of a no brainer. its about as cliche as taking over the world to prove you are better than everyone.

as for the exact details and time, of course those things arent provided. its much more fun to watch us imagine a worse case scenario. thats the whole point of being a martyr - the more tragedy and sacrifice you subject yourself to, the bigger the payout. honestly, the whole tribulation schtick is a little transparent for my taste, but who am i to complain if the lemmings offer to jump first?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Thanks for sharing, I laughed a lot. Especially the judging of the sheep and goats, in the year of the sheep/goat, is just hilarious.
The peace event will not happen anytime soon, so this should be good news. Yeah there is war, no apocalypse! Hurray

And last time I checked nobody will leave this planet any time soon. Christian or not.
Except maybe this.. what's his name? Bigalow or something? Who bought MUFON and the skinwalker ranch?

Oh, I think it's possible we could see the "peace" event before 2015/2016 is out. Just think of peace the same way that Obamacare made health care affordable and you have the right idea. It won't actually be peace and safety unless you count peace at the extremely oppressive point of a sword as true peace.

I think it's possible we could see Israel forced to fold and the Jews forced to flee but given the high degree of anti-Semitism in the world today, most will see this as an acceptable trade-off to have "peace" in our time.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think I will add this little video.

Namaste
edit on 4-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

It's been a while since anyone here revisited that. Does it make any more sense now or is it just as cryptic?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LittleByLittle

It's been a while since anyone here revisited that. Does it make any more sense now or is it just as cryptic?

To me it is all about the evolution of man from Homo Sapiens Sapiens to Homo Sapiens Spiritus.

The souls seeing thru the manipulation, pushing energy into the pineal gland becoming aware lie detectors who can feel/sense wrongness/see thru deception/question everything/see all sides. Reaching energized body states. Sufi Dervish raising up from the ashes in their dance of peace. Raising above duality. Seeing objective truth and not subjective view.

The idea of chakras and nadis might not be perfect truth, but there is something to the idea that does from my point of view, reflect the reality of the experience of a body in energized body states.

Now if I could just get my awareness to go out of body and astral project instead off just vibrating.
. I really would like to go up on the higher levels to play for a while with the blessed ones.

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ha more end times stuff...I wish I knew what it feels like to have all that hope that "God" will come and whisk you away to a pretty place. No, I don't, I'm comfortable living in reality. This stuff used to bother me, now not so much. Believing that you deserve to go to "heaven" is such a hypocritical thing to think. The fact we can simply pray our sins away...lol. Murders, rapists etc. pray and accept "God" before their death bed and then get a ticket to heaven. They have it made!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfinityandBeyond
Ha more end times stuff...I wish I knew what it feels like to have all that hope that "God" will come and whisk you away to a pretty place. No, I don't, I'm comfortable living in reality. This stuff used to bother me, now not so much. Believing that you deserve to go to "heaven" is such a hypocritical thing to think. The fact we can simply pray our sins away...lol. Murders, rapists etc. pray and accept "God" before their death bed and then get a ticket to heaven. They have it made!

From my point of view we will have to take responsibility for our actions just like Jesus and Buddha taught. Faith without works is in fact directly opposed to Jesus teachings used by religious institutes to gain power. Jesus do not like goat hypocrites until they really change their ways and clean up their mess.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InfinityandBeyond

You make the mistake of thinking this either consigns one to live in fear or refuse to participate in the world.

Neither is true. Since none of us knows when these events will occur, assuming they occur as until they do we operate by faith in this alone, we all must carry on with our day to day lives as though they will not and we will all die old in our beds.

The kicker is that it is good advice no matter what live every day as though it's your last because you never know, it very well may be. Death comes unexpectedly!

Sorry ...
Always get a kick out of that part of Pollyanna ...

But it's true, you might keel over dead any minute now, so you might as well live like it and prepare.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Bible tells us to prepare for the end times and be ready to stand before Satan and allow the Holy Spirit to speak through us, if we were going to be raptured out of here then why would we be told to prepare for what is to come in Revelations? You have misunderstood the phares in matthew, about us gathering in the air to met Jesus. try using the strongs word dictionary to understand what it really means.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carolenej1

I've heard arguments both ways and I think there is a case to be made that would see believers both leaving and staying if it comes that. The idea that it's an all or nothing proposition is IMO a false one designed to undermine that idea of a pre-Trib possibility.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is all the verses from the image. Figured it might be helpful. I used NIV translation. I was uncertain on some of the ordering. Feel free to point out errors and i'll edit

Precursors of The Great Tribulation

Pronouncement of peace and security
1 Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Final sealing of the remnants of anointed Christians
Revelation 7:1-3
7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

The Great Tribulation Begins

Attack on religion
Revelation 17:16
16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Attack cut short
Matthew 24:21-22
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Events Leading Up To Armageddon

Celestial phenomena
Matthew 24:29
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken

Judgment of sheep and goats
Matthew 25:31-33
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Attack of the Gog Mogag
Ezekiel 38:2,11,15
2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army.

Finale of The Great Tribulation

Jehovah sends his King to defend all loyal ones
Ezekiel 38:18
18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Gathering to heaven of the remaining anointed ones
Matthew 24:31
31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Armageddon

Matthew 25:46
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Revelation 16:16
16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carolenej1 You have misunderstood the phares in matthew, about us gathering in the air to met Jesus.
try using the strongs word dictionary to understand what it really means.

Au Contraire... the concepts of 'meeting in the air' or Jesus returning as he left 'in the clouds'

this is prophecy code for 'cloud computing'... as we will be communicating/sharing/ meeting in the air (cyber-space)
and the whole world will witness the Sign-in-heavens of Jesus Return...
i.e.: via social media... through the instantaneous picture sharing on a global scale...only with current technology is the ability of every eye on Earth, witnessing the return of Jesus - in the clouds -

the 'dictionary' will not reveal the truth I just presented you... hey, ask your credible source that is knowledgeable about interpreting prophecy if they agree with my line of thought

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Thanks for adding that to the thread, I was going to do it, but then I thought let people investigate some stuff own there own.
The first thing on the list is peace & security, sure seems far away now, half a dozen major conflicts would need to wrap up and no new ones start for this to be viable. You would need peace in the middle east, that means ISIS gone, and Iraq stabilized, Syria stabilized. Israel signs off on a peace deal. The Ukraine Russia issue solved. The top three conflicts in Africa solved.

List Of Wolrd Conflicts

There is a lot of work to be done yet, that's why I think we still have some time, in fact maybe the next American President will actually do something, and not be all words with no actions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join