It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand the stupidity and ignorance anymore! Please read and help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I agree with OP & FF; what we need is doom & we need it now.

Can someone plz embed the Doom song by Grr from Invader Zim. plz

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Overcrowding is not nearly the same as overly populated.

Not at all...

As Tenth said, it's a myth, bordering on a full blown lie!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
I'm not really seeing a problem with this statement. If they are grown consenting adults, then why does it matter to you if they want to blow off steam on the weekend and have sex? Sounds to me a little bit like jealousy.

This is precisely how unwanted pregnancy occurs which adds to the problems of overpopulation by ignorant, selfish people who often go on to live a life of self entitlement while bringing up children who then live a life of neglect because the parent(s) would rather go back to their happy go lucky lifestyle.

Pregnancy should come with written exams and a signed disclaimer to prove the parents are obliged to fund their offspring 100%, but I imagine the mentality will be spread through the genes and the human race will eventually stoopid itself into oblivion.

Flame me if you wish but I too am sick of too many stupid selfish people. There seems to be a growing trend of being proud of ignorance.

originally posted by: Mianeye
Everyone have the right for freedom, even stupid people....

What about the right to freedom FROM stupid people?
edit on 4/3/2015 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Binky21

The root cause of every problem on this planet is due to overpopulation.

Overpopulation is a myth. The world's population is actually leveling, not increasing exponentially. The issue is not lack of resources, it's mis-management of resources. That and the fact that humans like to congregate in places prone to natural disasters.

On the bright side? The generations of folks who caused all this mis-management is currently retiring and on it's way out and it seems that the up and coming generation, might just do a better job.

Who knows? I guess time will tell.

~Tenth

I agree on the myth of overpopulation to some extent. Western civilization appears to be in negative population growth. However, other places in the world, not so much. Mismanagement? No, deliberate movement logistics based on the highest profit margin, it's all about the Benjamins.

On the brighter side???? LOL. There is no brighter side. With the current destruction and ongoing conversion of the education system into a full blown indoctrination and sexual grooming system, no. I have been watching the education system getting dumbed down since my son graduated and the ENTIRE grade 12 class was on the honour roll. WTF??? Either they were all really really smart or they lowered the bar as to not offend the morons, idiots and "affected." I'll go with lowering the bar because the education/indoctrination system is not producing critical thinkers, it is producing sexually confused/frustrated drones and consumers.

Like I keep saying, we live in Bizarro World. If and when I get to be 80, I will be very afraid of what might be taking care of me and what might be controlling the economy and other systems that might keep many of us alive. Of course by that time, it might be a Soylent Green world or something more like Logan's Run, who knows, except "Cheer up, the worst is yet to come."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The corporotacracy is the problem. Materialism > quality of life is the problem. Unwarranted wage disparity & human nature are the problem.

Our world would still bIow, whether there were only 10 people, or 10 billion.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The problem is lack of adequate social education combined with poor nutrition.

Children are growing up in a disposable & wasteful environment driven by entertainment & consumerism.
They grow into adults but are still socially "children" that demand immediate gratification for themselves.
There is lack of thought for planning or others...emotionally handicapped.

Then we're fed filler to reduce our potential intelligence & force fed media & distraction to ensure we never have that self-introspection awakening that allows us to see what's happening.

We've got a generation of adult sized teenagers...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So, you work at a gym? How is that a helpful and meaningful profession? Seems to me that you serve a few people who go for a while and then stop because the constant running like a gerbil on a wheel gets old.

Although I do understand about a lot of idiotic, selfish individuals running around "not being healthy", you would think that a person such as yourself would feel good about that. They die off quicker, as do their offspring.

Honestly, when reading your thread, I'm imagining a vain, preening individual with a modicum of intelligence, secretly nursing a lot of kinky fantasies while pretending to be a model human being. You hate people who are not just like you. That's the bottom line here, Skippy. You hate what you do not understand, and your lack of understanding, combined with an inability to see beyond your own prejudices, is the real problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Basically, I am a good human being.

And I believe you to be a decent person. I want to warn you, though. You will live what you think.

Please, pay attention and promote good things so the bad may diminish, for everyone. I'm not suggesting that you bury your head, but this sounds like it's eating you up, enough so as to compel you to write this post. That's a lot of badness to have on your mind. Besides, all those things that you mentioned about people acting poorly is according to your perception alone. Do you have any idea why those people do as they do? I know that I don't and I probably never will, nor will you. We're all making mistakes as we ride this learning roller coaster. We're all one and we're all responsible - for everything. Much LOVE.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This is more or less true, and the places you see with the biggest populations are the ones that are transitioning between third world to second or first. In the old paradigms, they had to have lots of kids in order to count on both having some live to adulthood and enough hands to maintain a subsistence level of living, but then as their world starts to modernize those too many kids all live and they are overwhelmed. Culture has to shift to match technological capabilities. Both Europe and the US went through this phase too, but we never saw it because it happened long before we were ever born. Then there were two World Wars to whittle off the excess populations.

China has recently has to pass laws mandating that grown children take care of their parents. This is a sign that the one child policy has taken it to where the one grown child would rather abandon mom and pop than care for them as it is one child with two aging parents instead of several grown children caring for aging parents like it used to be.

I imagine that India will hit its crisis soon enough.

Meanwhile, Europe and the US have had to aggressively import undereducated breeders from undeveloped countries to maintain their populations with all the problems that implies. Our native populations aren't replacing themselves, and once those immigrant families assimilate, they stop reproducing too without some kind of cultural means to prod them into it.

As far cultural issues, unbridled nihilism and hedonism is what you get when you have kids being raised with empty lives. Spirituality could fill the void, but we are adamant that we are secular societies. You can't void something that would restrain the impulse to YOLO and then complain when everyone goes all YOLO.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry. I've read the posts saying the world isn't overpopulated and I still disagree. Maybe I was just born 300 years later than I should have been. I'd prefer the pioneer/explorer days rather than what we have now. It was a healthier Earth back then.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

The planet is not overpopulated....Canada is a large country and we still have places nobody has ever touched.
2nd biggest country on the planet and yet we are still underpopulated?

Its not that we are overpopulated,its more a where does everybody live thing.

I feel bad for China and feel good for Canada ,even Russia has underpopulation considering how big it is.

Both Russia and Canada are HUGE places...we are not overpopulated.

Ah but yes....

What happens when those countries that ARE overpopulated come for your space?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The planet is overpopulated
no its not.

and people in general aren't very bright.
speak for yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Overpopulation is a Bill & Melinda Gates, eugenics stroke job, because those in charge are few and we Proles are many, too many for the likes of the parasitic, sociopaths in charge. "We have enough for everyone's need, not everyone's greed"-Ghandi

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

No, Ghandi got it wrong. A better way to put it is that we have too many for their greed. They've tried satiating it with amassed wealth, and that's not enough. The next stop is to own everything, including the people, but they can't do that with so many of us, so we have to be whittled down to manageable herd sizes so they can institute responsible husbandry practices and keep control.

You know what the Georgia Guidestones say.

Won't it be fun when they start warring amongst themselves again and arming us with spear and pitchforks in a kind of sick coliseum-style conflict amusement?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

The planet is overpopulated
no its not.

and people in general aren't very bright.
speak for yourself.

Surely you aren't arguing that the majority of humans are, in fact, smart?

Because that's crazytown thinking.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

No, Ghandi got it wrong. A better way to put it is that we have too many for their greed. They've tried satiating it with amassed wealth, and that's not enough. The next stop is to own everything, including the people, but they can't do that with so many of us, so we have to be whittled down to manageable herd sizes so they can institute responsible husbandry practices and keep control.

You know what the Georgia Guidestones say.

Won't it be fun when they start warring amongst themselves again and arming us with spear and pitchforks in a kind of sick coliseum-style conflict amusement?

On the Planetary scale the whole purpose of this farce is to suck all of the loosh or energy created by fear and all related negative energy, to feed ultraterrastrial beings, of a reptilian configuration. Stop the fear. Stop the participation. They starve. They leave. Good riddence!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Binky21

Wow shhhhhhhh
Change your enviroment change who you hang with what you watch ect...
it will get better
And overpopulation is a lie you could fit everyone in the state of texas with a quater acre of land and the rest of the world could be used for clean food and water lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join