It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to start your own paranormal investigations?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Fascinating thread with a wealth of information!

DeathSlayer, do you have any threads on all the things you have personally experienced? I would love to hear of your investigations!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thank you for all your input on ghost hunting and getting started with investigations. I've never done actual investigations but have had more than my share of experiences dealing with witchcraft to actual hauntings that were unexplained. I lived it for about 15 years of my life. It's something that i am very weary of these days and would rather NOT have contact with it anymore. However, I am very curious about cryptozoology. Part of me believes though, that it may all be under the same category when dealing with evil. I'm on the fence about that.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I went on an investigation with a local investigator at a historical Inn/Restaurant once. It was a dinner first then a lecture on the history of the place and its haunting and a quick lesson on how to use various equipment. Everyone had so much fun. Not too much happened, just new batteries failing and one woman heard a whisper. I love hearing stories of people's experiences!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Also be warned......this is something you may end up being very sorry you ever thought of doing. Personally its hard to understand how anyone who knows what their talking about in this regard would openly encourage folks to get involved with this.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

some demons have special traits that are well known

I've ran into a couple of "demons" that I never did seriously look into, but they must be known out there somewhere.
One informed me that it is responsible for multiple murders involving mental illness. (it resembled a dragon living around a volcano and no, I am not talking Smaug from the hobbit).

The other that outright attacked me, resembled a charred wolf or really large dog, and it ran in a pack with others.

Have no idea what they were other than not of this realm and most certainly would be considered demonic.
(the closest I could find with the dog was from the emerald tablets referring to the hounds of the barrier.)

Have you ever heard of either of these types?

Hounds from hell run in packs..... very large with red eyes. Did you see the animals eyes? However there are a couple of demons who run around as a wolf and also as a dragon.

By any chance are you living in or from the orient? Your parents? This would include South Korea and the Hawaii islands. Just wondering....

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Fascinating thread with a wealth of information!

DeathSlayer, do you have any threads on all the things you have personally experienced? I would love to hear of your investigations!

I have some free time this week. I will write up a couple and publish them with ATS over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
Thank you for all your input on ghost hunting and getting started with investigations. I've never done actual investigations but have had more than my share of experiences dealing with witchcraft to actual hauntings that were unexplained. I lived it for about 15 years of my life. It's something that i am very weary of these days and would rather NOT have contact with it anymore. However, I am very curious about cryptozoology. Part of me believes though, that it may all be under the same category when dealing with evil. I'm on the fence about that.

If I may make a suggestion - Keep you and your family spiritually protected against attacks. As for myself I pray to my God (the one in the bible) before going to bed and once waking up. To protect my family and me (prior to going to bed) of nightmares and to protect me from attacks as I sleep. Learned this one the hard way..... one night I woke up, could not breath because there was something sitting on my chest. I could not see it because it was pitch black dark but I could smell it. Now that I use protection prayers I will wake up before something walks into the room or stands beside my bed as I sleep.

Cryptozoology good question and the answer is yes. Demons, evil spirits (there is a difference between the two), fallen angels, and Satan use animals quite frequently through possession to do their will.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Also be warned......this is something you may end up being very sorry you ever thought of doing. Personally its hard to understand how anyone who knows what their talking about in this regard would openly encourage folks to get involved with this.

I understand and I don't encourage them. These people will do what they want to do and over the years I have seen many get hurt and some even die....... yep this stuff is VERY dangerous so instead of letting these people walk into the unknown unprepared I think it is best to prepare them so they can get out alive and stay out of mental wards.

Probably not a good time to say this...... but a full possession comes ONLY after you agree with the spirit/spirits. It must be 100% voluntarily but there are a couple of ways they try to trick you into saying yes.

Also I think we need more spiritual warriors on the street. There are many people needing help, don't understand why they are under attack, way to many who display a mental condition when it is a spiritual condition. These people need help and they are not going to find it in a mental ward or with medication. I will talk about this at a later date.

You are 100% correct - this is not for everyone but for the chosen ones. That is right you have to be chosen to do this work to be effective. Anyone can do it but only those that have been chosen can be successful. It is a calling, you feel it, you have no fear of most evil spirits, you feel comfortable when in the dark, when you do get scared (which is a self defense) you don't "freak out" running around screaming your head off.... instead you become more centered and can think clearly and with inner peace. I will discuss this more in a later thread.

There are some dead humans that are allowed to make short returns to our existence in spirit form, then there are those who come looking like a human spirit but are not, same with animals and then there are those who come who have never been born on this planet. Learning who is who is a matter of life and death to the paranormal investigator and his team.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

Concerning the witchcraft issue.... U2U me.

Send me a personal message.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

i find it partucularly telling that you dont even know if any evidence was collected

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i find it partucularly telling that you dont even know if any evidence was collected

Because of your smart alec remark you will never know.

edit on 5-3-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

ROFLMAO : well that escalated quickly

i guess your own advice :

highly emotional type person, get easily scared or have experienced any type of mental issues then you might want to reconsider this type of work and leave it alone.

doesnt apply to you

but seriously - you dont even know if any photos were taken of your alledged " investigation " ????????????

just WTF ?????????

but go ahead - spit your dummy out - it puts all your " expert " advice in context

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I hope you are not one of those who DEMAND proof otherwise it is a hoax?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. After all, you claim to have met the devil and all…

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Mate look at his other threads, guy has some fanciful notions to put it mildly.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Will respond to you when I get a chance. Busy day at work!

I will say though that the wolf had cinders for eyes. Like burning wood.
It was black and showed also cinders breaking through it's skin. It was running with other things just like it.
What it did was somehow hit me causing my nose to bleed and I passed out. While I was out we switched places and I got to see where it was from. A very charred world.

I wrote down the experience somewhere, when I get a chance I will look for it and give you more detail.

I am half Alaskan native(Tlingit), and half Norwegian.

Anyways, I gotta run, will stop back.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ROFLMAO : well that escalated quickly

i guess your own advice :

highly emotional type person, get easily scared or have experienced any type of mental issues then you might want to reconsider this type of work and leave it alone.

doesnt apply to you

but seriously - you dont even know if any photos were taken of your alledged " investigation " ????????????

just WTF ?????????

but go ahead - spit your dummy out - it puts all your " expert " advice in context

Not sure what the hell you are talking about? Investigation? What investigation? I spoke of an incident that involved my daughter NOT an investigation. You can read can't you?

I also said I would ask my daughter if she took any photographs didn't I.

I know you like to turn and shake things up but now you just being ignorant.

I guess your ATS name fits, huh?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Here is the link to the full experience with the attack:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrono0

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Good question - some demons have special traits that are well known - example - beelzebub also known as the Lord of the Flies who by the way is a fallen angel, high ranking (general of hell), who takes on the image of a large fly. Some of the signs he will show is hundreds or thousands of flies will assembly in a single room, you will also hear knocking on the walls and screaming. I have seen this on more than one occasion.

Smells are also a tell tell sign.... sulfur, rotting egg smell and rotten or burned flesh/hair are the main smells.

Getting a demon to show himself is a real feat in itself. If the ritual you preform is correct and you are battling a powerful demon many times it will show itself just before it leaves...... not until then. Now at this point I want to be very clear....... if you deal with any negative spirit ALWAYS be respectful. NEVER be disrespectful or treat it shameful. Negative spirits never travel alone. The one who makes contact is ALWYAS the weakest while the strongest remains hidden and silent until it decides to attack. So many have lost their lives for forgetting this so do not forget.

Another thing........ when doing your investigation...... you must go back and redo it at least three times...... same place and time frames. This is where many paranormal investigators make their mistake. Ideally is should be one day before full moon, during full moon faze and then one day afterward full moon faze.

Books to read? It is here at this point I must withhold info. There are some very powerful possessed books on the market, many still being published. Why I don't get specific is some of these books attract negative spirits into your home and into your family's life and is considered to be used only by a true professional and not by a novice. Releasing certain titles and these books get in the wrong hands could be devastating to the novice. I hope you understand.

NEVER PRACTICE ANY TYPE OF MAGIK. You will never get what you want and if you do it will be only for a short time.

You claim so many have lost their lives. Care to back up that claim? I don't want to sound like a troll, and the subject is quite interesting, believe me, but every time I see a thread warning against dabbling in demonology or invocation I wonder what the posters ulteria motives are.

You know how to research the internet, right?

I don't need to provide any proof.

I don't respond well to those here at ATS who demand proof by using sarcasm or cheap pressure tactics. Actually when these cheap trick are used I make sure that no proof will be released for my own satisfaction.

I will not let the fool teach the teacher.

You and others need to learn to ask politely and with respect otherwise you will always be ignored.

If you don't like what I say then you can move on to other thread. Hey you can even ignore my post! How about that?

That is what I hope you will do in the future.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Here is the link to the full experience with the attack:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting post. Do you often get nose bleeds?

Demonic attacks vary but demonic possessions occur either through the head (eyes, ears or nose) or stomach.

Of course what I am going to say is not directed at you - but alcohol and drugs are dangerous including marijuana. When being high it makes it easier for demons to attack you. When attacking your mind (brain) it will feel like a very strong high which will cause very blurry vision and mass confusion. It will be difficult to open your eyes. They attack the pineal gland. (remember demons are NEVER alone - they travel in groups)

Religious experiences are similar - attacking the pineal gland. Difference being who is attacking the pineal gland.

Drugs are an important part of any ritual. Covens and other occultists use drugs in their ceremonies because it makes contact with entities much easier.

You don't know this but you can reach out. Be careful you could be a sensitive? Are you sensitive? Easy to laugh, cry or get angry? When you close your eyes do you see colors? Which color? Maybe you did in the past but it has stopped and if so you can reactivate this but if you are a sensitive person I recommend you to ignore and don't do this...... this sends out various signals.

Don't know why but I saw your family somewhere in the Pacific.......remember I asked earlier? I believe the Pacific oceans splashes onto the western beaches of USA. But you are in Alaska.....part of the Alaskan tribe/volk ........heavily populated with people from the orient. Do your grandparents have any oriental background? I ask due to the dragon thing....

There are many shape shifters out here and most of the time they take on the body of the wolf. Difference is in the eyes. You can kill the wolf but not the spirit. It will simply move on unless you know how to bind the spirit. Be careful with these wolves they will track you home and wait you out. Stay out of the woods unless you are heavily armed.

And for the others...... I NEVER said I was a paranormal investigator....... did I. Paranormal investigators come to me... at least those that know me. Why because I am a demonologist. I do conduct investigations HOWEVER ONLY after a paranormal investigator comes to me with proof that further investigation is needed to identify the entity and how to remove it or expel it.

For those that do not know............BIG DIFFERENCE between being a paranormal investigator and a demonologist.

EDIT LATER: If I go into the field to assist - First I fast.... three days to one week in advance (depends on urgency). My team also fast minimum 48 hours. I take with me a team....... a deliverance ministry team (people who are very spiritual who have a rigorous prayer life) equipped with a clairvoyant who assists me who are we dealing with. Often spirits will hide and try not to expose themselves to me. Many of them know me personally (it seems it is the same ones most of the time) and a few have tried to kill me a few times so I need the clairvoyant to "sniff them out" and then I do my thing - expose the entity, identity the chief entity, remove its rights and the rights of others, forced expulsion and then protection. If an exorcism is needed I go to a well known exorcist with proof who then goes to the local bishop for approval. Then I assist with the exorcism. There is a chain of command that is to be followed just like on this earth, also in heaven and hell.

I am not Catholic but have received a major part of my training at the Vatican. They have the best resources and training available in this area. My training was at the Pontifical University of The Holy Cross in Rome.

I don't see why there are those who attack me......maybe jealousy (a big issue with many) but I can not understand it. I am fascinated with many other skills like; carpenters, electricians, plumbers, trash collectors even McDonald employees.....jobs that I can not do but are fascinated at their skills and paitence.
edit on 5-3-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No, I NEVER get nose bleeds.
And no drugs were involved, although I do not blame you for asking because it was such a strange experience.
I am a sensitive, and have been since I was little. I don't generally per-sue it unless there is a need.
In my line of work I dream about things a few days before they happen, and inform my bosses so people can be ready for it.
I also occasionally help people out if they have something happen that they cannot explain of a paranormal nature. That is how I ran into the "demon" dragon. It was involved in a murder that I unknowingly walked into when giving someone a reading having to do with knocks in their house that they could not explain even after attempting to debunk it. Kind of a long story involving another member of ATS so I can't really get into it to much.

I am not currently in Alaska, but yeah, there is an oriental genetic bond in me somewhere. You can't see it in me, but you can in one of my boys. I don't know that side of my family at all, so besides what I see come through genetics, I know nothing else about it.

I am non religious, but very internally spiritual and as such I sometimes leave myself open to running into these kinds of things, however, I will never change who I am and how I do things, I just have to learn forms of protection as I go along.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join