It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer me this please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Who is actually controling the planet???

Us??
Aliens??
A secret Government??

Does anybody actually know whats happening on this planet anymore??

Cause i dont!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Use the search feature, or just read posts on the first page. Governments claim to have control, but probally the Illuminati, Bilderbergers, NWO etc...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bio Hazard Bob

Us??
Aliens??
A secret Government??

Cause i dont!!!!!

Well unless you can come up with some aliens, the definative answer would be humans.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bio Hazard Bob

Us??
Aliens??
A secret Government??

Cause i dont!!!!!

Will you share some of your research and opinions with us? You know, why do you think there is a possibility of aliens or a secret government controlling the planet?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I agree, pelase share some of your personal views, or maybe link to articles which suggest that the governemnts rules the world

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There are some very rich and powerful players out there, look at those who attend G7 summits. There are those who may say George Dubya controls America and America controls the world, but Media Barons (Murdoch, Malone, Fairfax, Turner) put him there, who are in turn controlled by their financiers (Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs) and the vast multinationals who advertise in their media. Supplement these players with the hereditary heads of state (Hapsburgs, Windsors, Saudi Royalty, Sultan of Brunie) and and the manufacturers of weaponary for the world (Dupont, Lockheed Martin,Northrop Grumman, etc) and you start to get the picture...

It's not really a conspiracy theory, it's common sense, much as healthy competition exists with the Super rich elite, no one would deny that cartels exist also. And all forms of organisation require funding, therefore financiers are arguably the most powerful men in the world, and Switzerland is the gestalt of their world.

As for the aliens, the jury is still out on whether or not they participate in the control of humanity game, though there are a few things we can surmise...

That there is too much documented evidence of UFO activity from Civil Aviation and Air force records from around the world to dismiss, and that the technologies posessed by those who operate these craft is such that they may do precisely as they wish and we are utterly powerless to do anything at all to influence thier actions...

The only thing humanity could do to prevent aliens doing as they please is to utterly destroy the face of the planet, for this reason I could not imagine why a super advanced alien species would be bothered negotiating with us. it would be like us trying to negotiate with mice...

However, this is supposition, they may be working with players for reasons known only to those involved...

dh

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The true power rests with the hybrid bloodlines
The aliens are divided between master and slave types
The human controls are the obnoxious frontmen perpetrating fraud, eugenics, manipulation and terror amongst their fellow humans
Zulu shaman Credo Muttwa has a great deal of sense and knowledge on this subject
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

new topics

top topics

join