It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mass Division, The Perfect Strategy

page: 1

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:18 PM
Not sure if this is where such a topic belongs, leaving it to you MODS.

The game of divide and conquer is a most ancient and successful strategy. One that continues to work to this very day, on 7 billion human beings.

The past few years this tactic of D&C has been extreme and very successful. Even on those you believe it doesn't work on them.

The prime example on a national scale would be; Democraps vs Republicants.

Or perhaps a larger scale. ..say USA vs Russia.

Earth has been a gigantic chess board for a long time, made so by a very secret and powerful game of "World domination", held by those who lead every nation that exist/ed.

I'm not going to get into a history lesson, as it just repeats itself with the same chess players (different name/gene) and the same passive and manipulated masses/pawns.

This thread is being created because of the world perception in the middle east, USA, Russia and the test of the game players.

The main focus of this thread, is, You.

You, reader, believer, experiencer, human. .. have opinions, ideas, beliefs about what is ACTUALLY going on, within the earth-chess-board.

Everything you believe about who, what, how. . Is not truth. Most of what you think you know is not first hand EXPERIENCE. You get your daily information from talking heads, second/third hand sources, or something completely non related to the information itself.

For instance; your ideas and beliefs about the Ukrainian situation and the two super powers hands, in it, its ALL second hand source at best.

You were not their to experince it, yet you read about it, form your own thoughts about it, based on what you read, which turns into your belief of what is happening.

You already went to far. Your not there. You are a random person behind a plastic screen now forming mental exercises about what youhave read.

Media, television, news, whatever tool is used to get in front of your face; is a tool by those dividing you and conquering.

These tools become your Avenue for what you want to belive as true, that which is exactly happening. Such a tool is used to form your mental concepts and perception of things going on within the chess board.

For instance; Putin and Obama are both well aware of their jobs and how to play their part in the game. They make moves up and down the chess board, but nothing major ever happens between them until a massive war.

There is always a middle man to distract while moves are made by the players themselves.

Such middle subjects; Iraq, Middle East in general, Alqueda (?), isis, nazi Germany etc etc... always someone else being focused on while the real powers make moves to conquer YOU.

Those who play this game, we call elites, president, emperor, prime minister and all the levels between. They were not voted to get positions, they audition for it behind curtain.

Meanwhile You and I, look left and right, left and right, left and right... always uncertain, confused, and most importantly distracted.

Which ever "side" you choose, becomes your own Achilles Heel. Because you don't realize they are both working for the same goal, to conquer you and the globe itself.

Who cares who is worse, Putin or Obama. Who is the lesser poison, democrats or republics.

The players are LITERALLY splitting mother earth, our mother, our giver to life, they are splitting her into two hemispheres and dividing us all.

And most of you fall for it, and take part in pathetic mental games given perception from media and second hand sources.

Now please wake up and stop playing the game. Realize (real eyes) we, you, me, everyone else being played, are in this TOGETHER.

They have used divide and conquer on humanity since pre-Egypt, since times common man decided to title himself king and ruler over fellow (wo)man.

How.many millenia must past? How many people must preach? How many public figures must be threatened chased or assassinated. . Just for YOU, to stop being played?

When is enough, enough?

I digress. What I wanted to say is here now. And I wish the division to stop, so we can return to wholeness once more, as a collective species who help each other up as we journey this galaxy on mother Earth.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Elementalist because: touch screen typos..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:44 PM

peace and wholeness to you

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:52 PM
Lots of valid points I have to agree that one has to remove themselves from the giant media circus that continues to be presented as the only truth. There is a chance for us all to change the current reality paradigm to a paradise but the human race is dumb to it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:06 AM
a reply to: Elementalist

I digress. What I wanted to say is here now. And I wish the division to stop, so we can return to wholeness once more, as a collective species who help each other up as we journey this galaxy on mother Earth.

I want to thank you for this. In more than half these threads, namely the Russia/Ukraine ones it's intolerable to try to discuss anything(namely without being categorized into one side or the other),even down to observe the commentary.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:09 AM

Sorry OP

You are not correct

WE LIVE ON THIS EARTH we can't escape Obama or Putin

We can't go live in the woods alone

US world hegemony has hit a speed bump, Russia, a country willing to defend itself

So what's your point

How are we to escape the coming WW3

I suppose you want Russia to disband BRICs and bend over and let Western private central bankers just destroy it, absorb it

Sorry, life doesn't work like that
edit on 4-3-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:02 AM

I don't know what to say.

I'm not pro Russian, nor USA, nor globalist.

My desire is to see humanity lead by true leaders with purpose reason and heart.

What I see when I take a step back and look at.the big picture.. is a terrible, chaotic mess.

8 billion humans are not meant to be controlled or "organized". They are a collective of individual people aware of their reality, with unlimited potential in a infinite playground in the universe.

I take the middle path, free of influence and balanced in mind/heart. I don't need to be told how to exist in this short lifetime, as intuition and reason are my compass.

Something within us all when exercised..

edit on 4-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2015 by Elementalist because: touch screen typos..

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:18 AM

do those who have an organized view of the future who would control us not deserve their reward?

Or should I say another way the public is the prize, and you know how to control them. You all know they will eat themselves into a corner, and not even know about it..

Someone has to steer the heard.

I'll let them until I see a better point. So far they are above my morality bounds. I couldn't organize 8 billion people in any similar way where such a large percentage of them have hope.

If it was all about control then population would have been falling for a long time...
This is about management not control.

Thankfully we have value in population densities.. Music, Movies, Art, Intelligence... In lower population densities, with less information density, creativity falls.. Life falls under the boring threshold.. This is actually a common goal for all humans.. Keeping our density up.. Believe it or not...

Don't help "them" by dividing THEM and US. TPTB is US, and WE are THEM.. That's the first division anyone would want you to see.. I am here you are there.. Don't divide you and "those who want to divide you." You are the same you..

edit on 4-3-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:30 AM

Read what's on the wall

edit on 4-3-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:09 AM

Very well written, but this is something most of us here already knew.

I've always wondered what would have to be done, in order for the people to change the system we live in and stop the "elite" as you call them. How do you fight the system that's been so deeply rooted in our world? How do you fight this massive secret organization that's being controlled by the few which control absolutely everything in the world, from banks to countris? Is there a way to defeat it/them?

And the best option that I could have think of, was if the system itself was destroyed completely, which can be done in two ways.

One way, is if the people of this world wake up, stand up, pass their differences, and say give us back this world, we will not allow you to control it and us anymore. But in order for this to happen, people should stop being divided by countries/religion etc. Because really, why do we care so much about the name of a country that we live in? Same with religion. It's pointless, and the only purpose they serve is to divide people even more, so we the ordinary people fight each other, and not the real enemy. I realize just how naive this "option" sounds like, but I really believe it.

And the second option is if the system got destroyed to it's roots, by some world war which would destroy our planet with only a couple of million survivors. Then, they would have a chance for a fresh start and to do everything right.

Or maybe aliens could help us?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:17 AM

originally posted by: Nikola014

Or maybe aliens could help us?

Not sure if this comment was serious or not, but no, we have to help ourselves and have the power to do so.

The ego tries to create separation by making others into enemies and enhancing oneself, if one just notices their ego it is no longer unconscious and one becomes conscious, awakening, realizing the true connectedness of all life.

I think the great prophets of the ages tried to teach this, and if more in the world made consciousness a daily practice, this world would be a much better place.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:50 AM
@Ntellect - Gratitude friend, thanks for taking the time to read

edit on 4-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:55 AM
I am aware many know this. Knowing it and still falling for the game and getting played, shows ignorance is bliss..

We need to deny ignorance and deny differences, and accept each human trapped in societies, and out of.

Me thinks, the only out of this, is inside. Inside our minds and hearts, to reconnect and show the cosmos and everything within it, we can triumph over this mass control system and will not be divided no longer by ideas and systems created by few.

One can dream ..

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM

originally posted by: Elementalist

Me thinks, the only out of this, is inside. Inside our minds and hearts, to reconnect and show the cosmos and everything within it, we can triumph over this mass control system and will not be divided no longer by ideas and systems created by few.

One can dream ..

I couldn't have said it better myself

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:51 PM
I have to say it works. I basically hate everyone some times. Could be because of race....could be gender, politics, religion etc etc. Its not my fault. these people are just not like me and it pisses me off. The only short term cure i have found is to cut all the mind screwing out...turn off the TV, watch an episode of magnum PI, work something productive.

However we live in a time where everything is skewed. Everything is about the end result and not the process therefor winning is all that matters where you used to have a mind set of appreciating a good days work and taking pride in the process that you took to achieve the result. This lead to people doing productive things and feeling good about themselves gaining self respect and an appreciation for ones own abilities.

what I see a lot of now is that many people ..young and adult.... don't really do anything. Everything revolves around convenient and easy entertainment where people can passively opt out in some sort of comatose pattern of prolonged static suicide. They are lulled to sleep from a mental perspective loosing problem solving skills and all ability to cope with life's challenges. This pattern dulls the senses and promotes lack of feeling both to themselves and those around them. Most dont even realize what a dark place they are in. From that point the easy path is to vent through anger or hatred of themselves or those around them.

Now we have the cures through self medicated methods. they will either lash out or lash in. Lashing out at others through hatred and judgement. Lashing in through drug use or self inflicted pain....even suicide or murder when the mind can no longer cope.

we all know the world would be better off if everyone just left each other alone but lifes got a funny way of doing that to you. I am always amazed to see people get so offended on the internet....I mean....just log off. Stop taking stupid things so seriously. nobody cares anymore. Everyone just want to get their say in to vent feelings. Honestly I think we need an alien race of shrinks to save mankind.

I think people think they will find happiness when conditions are optimal but really...happiness is in your mind. Its a perspective...not seeing the negative all the time. You could find out you have cancer tomorrow and it would all be meaningless....the ratrace, the anger, the hatred, the lack of self respect........all for nothing.

so in the end just try to find a positive. Yes the world sucks. This government sucks, democrat, libertarian etc. etc. It all sucks. governments, corporations, common people lie, cheat, manipulate etc. etc. It used to be a struggle every day to not turn to the dark side. I just stop fighting it after a while though and decided its just not in me to be immoral for the sake of quick achievement. I believe i was cursed with a conscious either from a greater being or from watching too many john wayne movies as a child and always being passionate about my interests and hobbies.

But hey there is some good stuff too...I try to focus on that. I love my kids. My wife is OK most of the time. while not rich I am extremely good looking and people gravitate towards me even when I want to be alone. I guess my biggest goal at this time is to somehow outlive my kids because the thought of leaving them alone rips at my core. Because of this my main emphasis every day is that of a father (yes, I lie to my wife LOL) and that is my role wether my kids are good sons of their father or some sort of demon from the pits of hell destroying everything in their paths. They WILL be good people If i have anything to do with it. they may not be rich but success (like happiness) in life is the mind. I know lots of rich people that are miserable.

Make no bones about it though......I could find a reason to hate everyone here in some way. In the end though....who cares. 100 years we are all going to be dead.

new topics

top topics