It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED: DEMOCRATIC SUPER PAC ARCHITECT MOONLIGHTS FOR WALMART, CABLE LOBBY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've lost all hope in Democrats & Republicans. The atmosphere that politicians work in today is all about how to make the most money, and how to support companies over people while making people believe you are doing the opposite. While everyone is watching the republicans the democrats are playing the same game. Ohh how I would love to see a president with an "I for Independent" in front of his name. That's just wishful thinking since it takes millions upon millions to win a campaign. The only way to get that money is to sell out.

McCue, through her public affairs company Message Global LLC provided consulting services for the Motion Picture Association of America, the American Gaming Association, the National Business Aviation Association, the National Cable & Telecommunications Association and Walmart, among other clients. None of these clients are mentioned anywhere on the Message Global website, which instead highlights its work for Bono’s One campaign and Humanity United. (Humanity United was established by Pam and Pierre Omidyar; Pierre Omidyar is founder of The Intercept’s parent company First Look Media.)

firstlook.org...

(McCue’s central role in the creation of Senate Majority PAC was first reported by the Huffington Post.)
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I've lost all hope in Democrats & Republicans.

Welcome to the club. They are both terrible choices.

join