It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
None of those people would have been so excited to see netanyahoo if it wasn't Obama vs republicans lol, they should have saved yahoo a trip and just played a tape of the same speech from the 2012 elections. Probably some of the same lies as last time and he wouldn't have had to say "centrifuge" so much. Iran does however have that religious nonsensical future in mind so what dya do ? any solutions? kill them all ?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: purplemer

Dont really understand what right Obama thinks he has to give peaceful nations ultimatums, When is the last time Iran started a war. US should lead by example and remove their own nuclear arsenal before requesting other nations do the same.

purp...

Well Iran currently has troops and "advisors" in Syria and Iraq.

And I think Iranian troops are active in the recent attempt to take the Iraqi city of Tikrit Iraq.

Those troops are fighting ISIS

I will ask again do you have reading or memory retention issues as its been pointed out time and time again to you that Iran would not help ISIS

Or are you just delibratly ignoring such facts as it does not suite your own fantasy world?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

You do know that Iran is fighting Isis too?

Yes, according to all official MSM trustworthy reports.

Confusing isn't it.

Again I will spell it out for you for your little brain to understand

Isis are sunni , iran are shiite.

Both despise each other and will never work together.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can someone tell me the threat that Iran faces to where they need nukes?

Maybe because israel and the USA afe always threatening war?

If the worlds largest military was always threatening invasion and had carrier groups floating just off my waters Id want a way to insure security! And MAD is one way.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: ATF1886
originally posted by: MALBOSIA
originally posted by: ATF1886

Sorry to tell you but realities of life is ISRAEL would nuke Iran off the Map...sorry a reply to: MALBOSIA

Israel doesn't have the balls. Their belly is yellow.

Cumulative stockpile (Usable and Not)estimated 80–400 warheads[2][3][4]

Israel remains the only country in the Middle East believed to possess them.[1]

Maximum missile range11,500 km with 1000 kg payload; probably significantly greater with smaller payload (Jericho III)[5]

link to IRANS A$$ whoopin

Like stated above im sorry but i forsee iran beeing turned to Ash and Dust...

Never experienced seeing a (brilliant) autistic childish nation being nuked for being so irrevocably badly behaved untrainable (no hope); this could be a first.

And to those asking why Iran would want there own nuclear deterant............

I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I cannot believe how naive and stupid the world realy has become.Iran wants nuclear bombs.It is the exact same thing North Korea does.Nuke bomb arms race in the middle east means the Battle of Armageddon is real.This means Saudi Arabia will want nukes,Iraq will want nukes,Turkey will want nukes,Jordan will want nukes,Syria will want nukes,Egypt will want nukes unless they have them,Libya will want nukes,African nations all will want nukes,All the other Islamic nations will want nukes.

People do not understand how dangerous this will become..Same thing only you are dealing with the entire middle east and Africa and radical Islam getting their hands on a nuke. Scientist knew the nuclear bomb could be made.So the race for the nuke bomb started when Hitler and Japan and Russian communsim grew into madness.
Russia and the U.S. nearly started Apocalyptic Nuke war with the Cuban missle crisis.No way Iran and these loons will ever be trusted with nuclear bombs because of the insane anti-semitism and terrorism they sponsor.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

If the worlds largest military was always threatening invasion and had carrier groups floating just off my waters Id want a way to insure security! And MAD is one way.

And why is that? Did we just throw a dart at a world map and say cool Iran will be the country we harass. It really seems that as things cool down some Iran stokes up their rhetoric of the evils of Israel and America. It also doesn't help that they are a rather large weapons dealer to anyone against Israel/America.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I cannot believe how naive and stupid the world realy has become.Iran wants nuclear bombs.It is the exact same thing North Korea does.Nuke bomb arms race in the middle east means the Battle of Armageddon is real.This means Saudi Arabia will want nukes,Iraq will want nukes,Turkey will want nukes,Jordan will want nukes,Syria will want nukes,Egypt will want nukes unless they have them,Libya will want nukes,African nations all will want nukes,All the other Islamic nations will want nukes.

When the countries that have nukes today got theirs we also saw during that time that people thought that mom's arm bar was better than seat belts, lead made good paint, asbestos was a great installation and 9 out of 10 doctors not only smoked but thought it was good for you.

You would think that today we would not think that even though we can't put the genie back in the bottle for those counties with nukes that to add to that list is a good thing too....

Go figure...

edit on 4-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why that is is that Iran is prime real estate and stands in their way east. Just check a map. And they're also not as whack as Saudi Arabia, who for some reason, probably because they have nuclear capability, we are in bed with.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Why that is is that Iran is prime real estate and stands in their way east. Just check a map. And they're also not as whack as Saudi Arabia, who for some reason, probably because they have nuclear capability, we are in bed with.

Prime real estate for who?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I wonder why Jordan, Egypt and Israel were not included in these closed door talks; as they are bordering nations.

Seriously dude buy a map. None of those nations share a border with Iran. Also since when does America need to answer to or get permission from those piss ant nations to do anything?

I will run right out and do that, replace my ragged 'rand macnally' USA road map. I was speaking of those sharing a border with Israel; not Iran (and I may still be wrong). My concern isn't Iran (they don't need more uranium enrichment) what! they have plans to become coal free; build clean nuclear power plants for their upcoming plans to make Iran a GREEN ZONE; they are already the most aggressive devisive Islamic state in the region. Since when does America need to answer to or get permission from those to do anything? Since Obama became our reprehensible representative.
edit on 4-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
1) Iran is a signatory of the Non Proliferation Treaty, along with the U.S. Israel is NOT, yet has undisclosed nukes.
2) Bibi has claimed since 1996, literally before Congress, the almost exact same things word for word.
3) Bibis rhetoric about Iran is based in deep paranoia, which he also mixes Iran in with the Holocaust, as if they were party to what happened in the 1930s.
4) Literally hundreds of contemporaries in Israel claim that Netanyahu is wrong, including Intelligence officers.
5) BIBI made the equivalent of a stump speech on U.S. soil, and claimed how the U.S. has it wrong, and tried to steer U.S. policy AFTER he bypassed our President.
6) Iran's BIGGEST act of aggression was a hostage crisis which was carried out by STUDENTS, in a time where our CIA was crawling all over the place and stirring trouble. I.E. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE
7) Israel has killed more innocent foreign citizens in the last 9 years than Iran has in the past 40, and Israel has nukes...who is the "aggressor"?

I am NO fan of Obama in the slightest and can't stomach Democrats. But Obama was right to snub him. And the Neo-Conservative/Right Wing Republican/ Extremist Fundmentalist Branch of the GOP which supported Bibi's stump speech and hail him as the true "Leader" and bow to Israel are borderline TRAITORS.

Israel....Get out

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: xuenchen

Why shouldn't Iran reject it. Who is the US to determine who is and who is not a suitable nation to have Nuclear weapons? Do you think Israhell is.

The US has invaded 37 countries in the last 100 years and Iran has invaded none. Why Should not Iran not have nuclear power like India does or soon will. Did India ask for permission from the US or Israhell to get nuc capability??

Three posters here observed that are Jew haters; you are not subtle in your hatred. It does nothing for defining you as having a refined intellect; in fact describes you as moronic. The U.S. has invaded 37 countries (to what purpose) exactly (not as aggressors) not to swallow them or overtake them or seize them as territories (BUT TO SAVE THEM FROM their OPPRESSORS). If your premise were true we would not have just 50 states of the union represented on our flag we would have 87 (87 white stars on the flag as part of the union). Iran is a rogue Islamic state and is not to be trusted; it is in the same category as North Korea's, Next American Idol Kim Jong Un, or the soundly defeated Russian God Vladimir Putin (both so out of touch with current times as acting out the roles of insane/crazy made for reality TV dictators).

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

One concept; the ultimate control of the Suez Canal.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

crazyewok: And to those asking why Iran would want there own nuclear deterant............
I wonder why?

You wonder why the question was asked or why Iran would want a nuclear deterant?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

crazyewok: And to those asking why Iran would want there own nuclear deterant............
I wonder why?

You wonder why the question was asked or why Iran would want a nuclear deterant?

It wasa rhetorical queastion.

Loads of people seem to want to bomb iran or invade it.

So its logical they would want a nuclear deterant.

Its the only thing that can stop a military 100x its size from just marching in.

And the only thing to counter israel 100-200 illegal nukes.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Israel nuking Iran is not a far fetched idea. When one nuke starts flying, they'll all start flying.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
never mind. i should read before i psot.
edit on 5-3-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
middle eastern political figures really need to learn to separate their emotions from their business.

The problem is that's there culture.

Exaggeration grandstanding and hyperbole are part of how they speak.

A lot of bull#ting goes on.
edit on 5-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: xuenchen

Why shouldn't Iran reject it. Who is the US to determine who is and who is not a suitable nation to have Nuclear weapons? Do you think Israhell is.

The US has invaded 37 countries in the last 100 years and Iran has invaded none. Why Should not Iran not have nuclear power like India does or soon will. Did India ask for permission from the US or Israhell to get nuc capability??

Three posters here observed that are Jew haters; you are not subtle in your hatred. It does nothing for defining you as having a refined intellect; in fact describes you as moronic. The U.S. has invaded 37 countries (to what purpose) exactly (not as aggressors) not to swallow them or overtake them or seize them as territories (BUT TO SAVE THEM FROM their OPPRESSORS). If your premise were true we would not have just 50 states of the union represented on our flag we would have 87 (87 white stars on the flag as part of the union). Iran is a rogue Islamic state and is not to be trusted; it is in the same category as North Korea's, Next American Idol Kim Jong Un, or the soundly defeated Russian God Vladimir Putin (both so out of touch with current times as acting out the roles of insane/crazy made for reality TV dictators).

Most if not all of those countries listed were governments set up by the U.S. State Department before we invaded them. So what's your point?

Interesting you should label the people who do not want nuclear conflagration as "anti-semitic". Us Goyim want no wars, we are tired of war and the costs associated with it. You keep ranting about Israel in the cross hairs of Iran so go join the IDF or Mossad and have at it. We'll stay over here in the states and watch. Israel receives enough money from us and doesn't want to be labeled a terrorist state and lose that money - so we have to hear Netanyahu cry and beg so that doesn't happen. He is still a terrorist and will bring Israel down.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join