It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

you have little to no knowledge of what happened under the Shah, do you?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't see the point in big bold letters, it makes the thread look tacky and childish.

Good for Iran, why do they have to listen to the CIA with their strict demands?

Iran hasn't invaded anyone.. Iran is HELPING Iraq tackle ISIS. Iran (even though Israel and the US stated so) hasn't built a bomb in the last few years.

This has nothing to do with Obama, but everything to do with the republicans coming to power in the next election!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Sorry that stating the obvious offends you sir.a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes, yes, and for how many years did everyone say the same about the North Koreans? They didn't have nukes either ... until they did.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now WHAT !!

A Fatwa is declared that Obama is no longer a Muslim in good standing in Islam

...that there blows his attempt to retire from the WH then proceed to Mecca to build his Library and Caliphate

add:

"◾Netanyahu’s Message of Truth to the American People :Kicking the can down the road will not protect anyone other than the Iranian jihadists"

source: www.frontpagemag.com...

Unfortunately, however, Obama confuses Mr. Netanyahu’s speaking the truth to the American people with disrespect for Obama personally....

the other juicy stuff in in the middle of the article
edit on rd31142543499103092015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on rd31142543517803122015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Lmao best humor ive heard all night!!!a reply to: [post=19073686]St Udio

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know. If we had really and truly understood what was going to happen, I don't think we would have used the two bombs that were used. Than again, after the horrors of the World War ... I'm not part of that generation. I didn't live through it.

I think its the very fact that the two bombs were used and everyone is fully aware of the effects of nuclear weapons that has ensured that no nation has used one since.

Todays bombs dwarf Little Boy and Fat Man - any future use of nuclear weapons would have a truly devastating effect on the whole of mankind and earth itself.

Sooner or later someone would have released one.....I for one am pleased it was sooner - Hiroshima and Nagasaki were a lesson for us all.

M.A.D. worked.....and still does.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think EMP is the new future of weaponry less clean up...a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: TDawg61

you have little to no knowledge of what happened under the Shah, do you?

I'm not Iranian but have read reports.And studied contemporary world history in college.Coincidently at the same time these events were actually taking place.Now your turn.Wth has that got to do with iran and Israel and nukes?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As i said yesturday!

They were probably told things like they would need to agree to constant monitoring, and have avenues which could potentially be using to produce or obtain nuclear weapons, completly cut off, and they disagreed!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
My issue is that the whole middle east has turned on Israel and its just defending itself how is it that such a small country can hold off the entire middle east???a reply to: TDawg61

Initial bad strategy planning by Abraham; should have provided (at least) the option of another place on earth (other than the middle east) for the potential establishment of Israel; I'm thinking of the area now known as Texas (lots of land), has a coastline (gulf of Mexico) similar to the Mediterranean Sea; just have to shift some history around.
edit on 3-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

But here's the scary thought:

The generation that lived that time is gone. It's influences are also gone. We are left with people only imperfectly understand what a nuclear bomb's effects actually mean ... just like before the two bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This generation's understanding is academic. It takes a very vivid imagination to generate a healthy respect based on learning alone. Most people don't have that.

So we are mostly back to square one. How long until someone is arrogant enough to think we can get away with another "limited" nuclear exchange?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
As I've said before.Their playing the same exact games that nk did prior to their 1st nuclear bomb test.Playing for time playing the UN for the true suckers they are.The OP is right,Ob is an idiot .Israel is right as they saw all this coming way ahead of time.And why was Iran processing nuclear material at breakneck speed again?Peaceful,honest nation my a..

Well there is one little difference between Iran and NK. Iran signed the NPT NK like Israel didn't. Iran has every right to develop nuclear energy and it was wrong for Obama to even suggest that they stop for ten years. In fact America should live up to the NPT which we signed and help them develop their energy program.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yes M.A.D.worked,luckily (Cuban missle crises).But considering these players,allowing more nuclear weapons into the ME would be tantamount to lasing a stick of dynamite while in a Nitroglycerin factory.Inherently dangerous with the probability of dragging the entire world down with them.Imo.

edit on CSTTuepm2861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But here's the scary thought:

The generation that lived that time is gone. It's influences are also gone. We are left with people only imperfectly understand what a nuclear bomb's effects actually mean ... just like before the two bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This generation's understanding is academic. It takes a very vivid imagination to generate a healthy respect based on learning alone. Most people don't have that.

So we are mostly back to square one. How long until someone is arrogant enough to think we can get away with another "limited" nuclear exchange?

Your dead on the Money!!! Back then people had empathy, emotions a heart now pfft its a joke just a matter of time before some one gets an itchy finger to set off a nuke...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Obama is actually hurt by this result because his legacy was depending on this to be one heavily.

Fair attempt, but now is the time for an invasian plan of Iran by the western world.

Invasion for what? They have done nothing to make America invade them. How many thousands of people did America lose the last time America listened to Benny's lies about the nukes Iraq was building? It's amazing how deluded people are to still believe anything that warmongering piece of filth talks about.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TDawg61
As I've said before.Their playing the same exact games that nk did prior to their 1st nuclear bomb test.Playing for time playing the UN for the true suckers they are.The OP is right,Ob is an idiot .Israel is right as they saw all this coming way ahead of time.And why was Iran processing nuclear material at breakneck speed again?Peaceful,honest nation my a..

Well there is one little difference between Iran and NK. Iran signed the NPT NK like Israel didn't. Iran has every right to develop nuclear energy and it was wrong for Obama to even suggest that they stop for ten years. In fact America should live up to the NPT which we signed and help them develop their energy program.

Wait.I never said Iran wasn't entitled to nuclear power as of course they are.As for statements made by this president I could be apologizing for days.And honestly your idea of assisting is a great idea really!However being a good idea you know as do I it will never be implemented,unfortunately.A star for that thought though!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Sorry that stating the obvious offends you sir.a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Not nearly as much as not quoting me does. Your post was rash and irresponsible even though true (now you have to waste time on a hunt and peck for your statement).I think what really bothered me were the other 3 or 4 replies before yours; those being EVEN MORE rash and irresponsible.
edit on 3-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, didn't see that one coming LOL.

I have a plan and it's been done before and worked for a little while.... Sell Iran atomic weapons and see what they do with them. A nice thin plutonium coating on lead for Iran, like the gold on titanium with the Chinese. The bombs would be like blanks, they'd have some kind of cheezy trigger system, not the newer ones, but just good enough that between the radiation and the triggers, nobody is going to want to take it apart ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No at all i dont waste my time with someone baiting me on ignorance.a reply to: vethumanbeing

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join