It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know that opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.

In my opinion, the Iranians just made Obama look bad.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can someone tell me the threat that Iran faces to where they need nukes?

They don't at all, so begs the question why would they want them? (to aggressively use them as a threat against others).

Yes.They would like to practice russian style diplomacy.You know.Do what we say or die.See Ukraine.Only problem stopping them is lack of teeth(Nuclear weapons)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Obama is actually hurt by this result because his legacy was depending on this to be one heavily.

Fair attempt, but now is the time for an invasian plan of Iran by the western world.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ATF1886

Anything "Obama" never gets old.

He digs his holes with new shovels every time.

Shovels your a bit off more like EXCAVATORS lmfao!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite
Is that the only possible outcome?It isn't a question that Israel will smash Iran.Only when and how hard.As Israel promised.I wouldn't rule out use of nuclear weapons to accomplish the destruction of Iranian nuclear sites if conventional weapons wouldn't work.This scenario would shock the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Obama is actually hurt by this result because his legacy was depending on this to be one heavily.

Fair attempt, but now is the time for an invasian plan of Iran by the western world.

Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Glad you liked the pic TRANSPARENCY is what this Admin has been so great at they just dont care anymore nor do they hide there actions!!!a reply to: TDawg61

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
a reply to: Granite
Is that the only possible outcome?It isn't a question that Israel will smash Iran.Only when and how hard.As Israel promised.I wouldn't rule out use of nuclear weapons to accomplish the destruction of Iranian nuclear sites if conventional weapons wouldn't work.This scenario would shock the world.

PLEASE let Israel go at Iran. PLEEASE.!
Lol what an arse woopin Israel would get and they would fully deserve it too.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sorry to tell you but realities of life is ISRAEL would nuke Iran off the Map...sorry a reply to: MALBOSIA

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Sorry to tell you but realities of life is ISRAEL would nuke Iran off the Map...sorry a reply to: MALBOSIA

Israel doesn't have the balls. Their belly is yellow.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Cumulative stockpile (Usable and Not)estimated 80–400 warheads[2][3][4]

. Israel remains the only country in the Middle East believed to possess them.[1]

Maximum missile range11,500 km with 1000 kg payload; probably significantly greater with smaller payload (Jericho III)[5]

link to IRANS A$$ whoopin

Like stated above im sorry but i forsee iran beeing turned to Ash and Dust...

edit on 3-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: added commentary

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes Israel would school them in a flash as it were .Although as a last resort.I would guess the Israelis will want some solid proof before any strike however for justification.But even if Idf special forces dragged several nukes out of Iran the ats nazis will call it another"zionist conspiracy"or more likely say that the largest exporters of terrorism are entitled to a nuclear weapon.Smfh..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Is this like the US doesn't have the balls to nuke anyone or Russia doesn't have the balls to nuke anyone or China doesn't have the balls to nuke anyone or India doesn't have the balls to nuke anyone or ...

You know what? If it's lack of balls that's all that separates us from nuking others, I'm glad we have so far more or less lived in a ballsless society.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My issue is that the whole middle east has turned on Israel and its just defending itself how is it that such a small country can hold off the entire middle east???a reply to: TDawg61

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can someone tell me the threat that Iran faces to where they need nukes?

They don't at all, so begs the question why would they want them? (to aggressively use them as a threat against others).

Yes.They would like to practice russian style diplomacy.You know.Do what we say or die.See Ukraine.Only problem stopping them is lack of teeth(Nuclear weapons)

We need to give the Ukrainians a really good set of dentures (sharpened vampire style); or at least the equivalent weaponry to make this fight fair (conventional weapons only).

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nothing to do with balls the reason we got away with nuking Japan is because at the time no one had capability now that people do there are reprecussions and say if some lunatic let off nukes it would be catastrophic...a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Cumulative stockpile (Usable and Not)estimated 80–400 warheads[2][3][4]

Israel remains the only country in the Middle East believed to possess them.[1]

Maximum missile range11,500 km with 1000 kg payload; probably significantly greater with smaller payload (Jericho III)[5]

link to IRANS A$$ whoopin

Like stated above im sorry but i forsee iran beeing turned to Ash and Dust...

Never experienced seeing a (brilliant) autistic childish nation being nuked for being so irrevocably badly behaved untrainable (no hope); this could be a first.
edit on 3-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You know what? If it's lack of balls that's all that separates us from nuking others, I'm glad we have so far more or less lived in a ballsless society.

Some common ground.

That 'my Dad is bigger than you Dad' exchange was truly embarrassing - kids should be all tucked up in bed at this time of night shouldn't they?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nothing to do with balls the reason we got away with nuking Japan is because at the time no one had capability now that people do there are reprecussions and say if some lunatic let off nukes it would be catastrophic...a reply to: ketsuko

I know. If we had really and truly understood what was going to happen, I don't think we would have used the two bombs that were used. Than again, after the horrors of the World War ... I'm not part of that generation. I didn't live through it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Right again genuis.Like the cowardly way they have fought against overwhelming arab forces in EVERY war since 1947.That"cowardly"raid at Entebbe airport .Literally throwing the PLO out of Beirut.Varius strikes against illegal arms shipments to their enemies ect.I wish my government was so"yellow".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join