It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think I've got this "who's on first" drum beats of war thing kind of figured out. What I don't like is the possible outcome.

All the BS leading to point number 1:
Israel has complained about other middle eastern states having or developing nuclear weapons (especially Netanyahu) and has pointed this out to our regimes since Bush 1. We invaded Kuwait and Iraq first. Iran was touted as helping Iraq in many ways, none proven, so we didn't invade Iran, then.

Since we didn't invade Iran as Israel wanted, 9/11 happened and the hijackers were said to be Iranian and Palestinian, but that was immediately shown to be false as most of them were shown to be from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

This happens as Iraq has been invaded again by "allied forces", all the while voices in the wilderness tell us that Iran is helping, supplying, creating IED's, etc. for the Iranian forces, taliban, Al-caida, etc. None proven.
So then,
Israel kills Iranian nuclear engineers in their cars by agents on motorcycles. NSA/DIA/Mossad introduces the stuxnet virus into the PLC's of Iranian machinery hoping a 90% or better stopping of the machinery. Didn't quite happen, though.

Now to recent history. Isis/Isil/DAESH is formed to continue the fighting in Iraq so that Iran will still get involved, and this has belatedly worked. But Isis/Isil/DAESH won't/doesn't have the resources to invade Iran, but will get Iran involved in a pretty good fighting war as to pull a lot of manpower away from Iran.

So now Israel has gotten Iran into the mix. Now on to the good part.

Anyone ever heard of Ukraine? Wonder whats going on there? Diversion. Putin signed several agreements with Iran to basically come to their rescue should they be invaded. Ukraine is heating up and will get hotter in the coming weeks with over 600 U.S. paratroopers AND supporting troops and equipment will be placed in Kiev. See where this is going?

Israel has fomented turmoil in the Ukraine, Crimea areas and the Mossad agents in the US state department have gotten us into the fray. Obama has ordered troops to the area and If Russia is smart they won't do anything, but with Mossad agents in the Kremlin we know that won't happen.

But what does this mean?

Iran's protector won't be able to help when Israel comes-a-knocking with many Russian troops in Ukraine fighting "allies" helping Kiev. Now if the Ukraine diversion fails to achieve what Israel wants, y'all expect a bigger false flag than 9/11 ever thought about being.

Don't know about you, but I look forward to glowing in the dark...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why that is is that Iran is prime real estate and stands in their way east. Just check a map. And they're also not as whack as Saudi Arabia, who for some reason, probably because they have nuclear capability, we are in bed with.

One concept; the ultimate control of the Suez Canal.

Straits of Hormuz?

Yeah. Pretty much. All the chokepoints to Asia. Iran being one of the biggest. Seems some people can't see something when it's staring them right in the face.

Map.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

well i wrote that before i even read the whole post. halting progress on nuclear energy for 10 years for some arbitrary reason is ridiculous. If Obama told me that i would immediately know that he was just stalling.

Though there still is something to be said about their reaction. The name of the game when it comes to politics is non transparency. Arabian leaders tend to act too hastily. Especially the Iranians from what ive seen. They are far too open with what is on their mind. They lack tact.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmm, this coming out now couldn't have anything to do with Bibi being given the floor during our negotiations. Naw. That doesn't make an iota of sense.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
Hmm, this coming out now couldn't have anything to do with Bibi being given the floor during our negotiations. Naw. That doesn't make an iota of sense.

I think its more to do with them knowing Obama will be out in 2016 and chances are another warmonger Bush will be in.

They know the USA swings from weak and feeble to hyper aggressive and war mongering in a instant. There never seems to be any balance.
edit on 5-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Why that is is that Iran is prime real estate and stands in their way east. Just check a map. And they're also not as whack as Saudi Arabia, who for some reason, probably because they have nuclear capability, we are in bed with.

One concept; the ultimate control of the Suez Canal.

Straits of Hormuz?

Yeah. Pretty much. All the chokepoints to Asia. Iran being one of the biggest. Seems some people can't see something when it's staring them right in the face.

Map.

You have gotten this right on the money.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

I think its more to do with them knowing Obama will be out in 2016 and chances are another warmonger Bush will be in.

They know the USA swings from weak and feeble to hyper aggressive and war mongering in a instant. There never seems to be any balance.

Hitler, Stalin, and Emperor Hirohito had much better batting averages (swung for the homerun but also the singles and doubles to each move its players around the bases/infield diamond).
edit on 5-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Iran will never accept a deal; *any glitch will do* all along have been fishing for Obama; with a carrot on a long pole to discover the weakness in his leadership.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Disagreeing with a Jewish person, the Israeli government or its leader is hate speech now is it? Humm, I suppose your personal attack on me is not hate speech though is it? Would it be if I was Jewish??

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

Disagreeing with a Jewish person, the Israeli government or its leader is hate speech now is it? Humm, I suppose your personal attack on me is not hate speech though is it? Would it be if I was Jewish??

You qualified/identified it (I made no such assumptions). You prematurely jump to your own fear based conclusions. You are the hater; self admitted.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

You qualified/identified it (I made no such assumptions). You prematurely jump to your own fear based conclusions. You are the hater; self admitted.

But is this not exactly what Jewish people do?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
this negotiations bust is a ruse...a misdirection ploy....Pure Theatre...
As I decipher prophecy~ Persia/Iran will secretly develop the nuke bomb,
with the covert aid from clandestine USA technology transfer
(just like the Clinton launching info for orbital insertions was conveyed to China)

here is a news blurb that happened in the interim: from:www.americanthinker.com...

In a separate report, Grand Ayatollah Khamenei published a February 8 statement on his website that “Iran has enriched uranium to the 20-percent level” --- after promising the United States that it would not do so.

From the Israel newspaper Yedioth Achronoth, as translated by the Washington Free Beacon:

“Iran is taking over the reins in Syria,” said Ziv … “In fact, no military decision [in Syria] is made without [the Iranianian Revolutionary Guard].” He described (Syrian President) Assad as “a puppet looking out at his lost land.”

This dangerous development may lead to a fast-spreading regional war in the Middle East. An Iranian blitzkrieg against the Golan Heights would trigger Israeli defenses in depth in Syria. Iran could potentially bring more than 100,000 Basiji into the battle, as well as IRGC troops

exactly what's going on is: the two faced USA's tactics between the Sunni-radical Jihadists of ISIS + Turkey
versus the supposed antagonist Persia/Iran, ally of Syria, proxy army creator of Hezbollah...
hence a Sunni-Shia conflict designed to create a Regional-Global Caliphate with the future possibility that both Iran & Turkey will both use low yield, battlefield~tactical nukes upon each other...
BOOM
edit on th31142573910607382015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join