It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Unravel the Sources of Funding for Black Projects?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

That's called a "missile" then.

Yet again, Rods From God is an area denial kinetic energy weapon, similar to a nuclear weapon without the side effects. It's not a small guided weapon to blow up moving targets. If you're going to use wild speculation at least know the basics.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Dude it's rough enough accounting using two or three programs that supposedly "Talk" to each other.

I can't imagine using 8 that are compartmentalized and each different. How do you even reconcile what you really have with what's in the ledger at the end of the month? It'll be real hard. So you are already off track with the accounting and bookkeeping. When what you have is in 8 different compartmentalized accounting programs with their own language and account coding how do you create a general ledger for all the accounts and coding? How do you tie anything out at year end and close the books with 8 different codings on the accounts and you don't know which is associated with what cause they are all individually compartmentalized. There's no real easy way to see the complete picture. It would be tractionless mess trying to get anywhere with that sort of soupy accounting. If the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing accounting gets real difficult to keep straight.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This is NOT "wild speculation" - just watch the video. Whether this needle-missile was fired from the ground or whatever the zipping-around, balls of light represent, this Rod From God is both guided to enter the fireball from the rear and destroy it with one or more small explosions.

And at the 1:09 mark, the "Rod" exits the front of the fireball. This same procedure has been seen repeatedly with fireballs. They are shot from the rear, a needle-missile destroys them from within, and they disintegrate before impact.

This flying-horizontal fireball/ET-weapon is also proof that at least some of these fireballs are NOT natural meteors.

edit on 4-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Zaphod,

I'm an ERP developer focusing for the past 20years on PeopleSoft financials. I've worked on some of the systems for various departments from the DOD to the NSA and Dept of State. I've seen some crazy sh*t in those places. For instance, I was on the team that helped setup the app I specialize in for the TSA. Their database was actually something of an immediate precursor to the modern day "relational" databases (versus the "hierarchical" databases of the past, for the longest time still in use in Lotus Notes, but I haven't touched that to verify it since the late 90's).

Yes, there is no oversight in making certain that the individual systems actually will be of the same breed and therefore able to communicate to each other. This is often where my skills come in.

I'm curious, do you know any of the ERP application names currently in use? Major ones are typically PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle Financials, and WorkDay. I'd imagine that the individual "beltway bandit" contractors intentionally wanted it this way, to promote job security for their firms. I've even encountered applications that were written in a language 100% proprietary and unique to that scenario.

Also, purely out of curiosity, have you had access to these systems? The accountants that work on them?
edit on 4-3-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Try to follow along again. This isn't difficult.

Rods From God is a kinetic bombardment system. That means that large Rods are launched from a satellite. They're non powered Tungsten Rods. They build up so much speed that when they hit it's like a nuclear bomb going off, minus radiation effects, such as fallout.

It's NOT a powered weapon capable of tracking on an object moving thousands of miles an hour.

You're playing buzzword bingo and coming up with a picture that's not even close to reality.

www.popsci.com...

www.geniusstuff.com...

No Rod From God system can do what you're claiming here. That would be a missile, which is a completely different weapon system.

edit on 3/4/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I haven't had access to them, no. I might be able to find out some system names though. I know a few people that might know.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'd be interested in knowing. And if the application names aren't available, the names of the contracting agencies that implemented the applications might be equally useful.

This is just interesting to me given that I deal with enterprise level financial applications (accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, all that wicked fun accounting stuff...yeay me!)....

It's possible I MAY be able to offer some sort of insight to this thread as a result....

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Give me a few days to ask around and see what I can come up with.
edit on 3/4/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Aliensun

www.inquisitr.com...
FOUR HUGE FIREBALLS REPORTED OVER EASTERN U.S. IN 24 HOURS

Look at the first photo very carefully. That is an incoming fireball being blown up from within, probably by a needle-missile fired by the hovering TR-3B in the upper right.

The "Rods from God" have been talked about for a decade, almost. So they've been in black-development at least that long. And that photo is rather dramatic evidence that one version of the RfG are operational, and suited for firing from a TR-3B.

Here's a YouTube video:

www.youtube.com...
FIREBALL/UFO BEING SHOT DOWN OVER ORANGE COUNTY
Several things are going on here. The most obvious is the fireball/UFO traveling laterally, followed by a missile-trail. But pay attention to the balls-of-light zipping around this fireball, lower left and upper right. At the 1:09 mark, watch a Rod-from-God emerge from the front of the fireball (before it's fuzzed out), and the disintegration of the fireball/UFO.

The first one was an article about meteors and the second one showed the launch of a DARPA satellite.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That's called a "missile" then.

Yet again, Rods From God is an area denial kinetic energy weapon, similar to a nuclear weapon without the side effects. It's not a small guided weapon to blow up moving targets. If you're going to use wild speculation at least know the basics.

This. Take an inert tungsten rod in an orbiting satellite. Launch it on a ballistic trajectory to an area and, due to kinetic energy, causes a large area of destruction. Not guided and can't "intercept" anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I only really use Datafaction for the most part, and only for civilian high net yielders. Nothing exciting like what you do. So I'm no help here. But I feel your pain when programs don't communicate well. And I've seen first hand what a mess it makes on the bookkeeping end.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I only really use Datafaction for the most part, and only for civilian high net yielders. Nothing exciting like what you do. So I'm no help here. But I feel your pain when programs don't communicate well. And I've seen first hand what a mess it makes on the bookkeeping end.

Honestly, for the past twenty years, my favorite thing is to interface disparate systems...either in house, or over the web. There's a crap-load of detail involved, and I really enjoy it. Even moreso than building bolt on applications within PeopleSoft to fit the users needs.

I got my start in programming completely off the cuff. In about 1994, I was doing technical support for the eight satellite Chrysler autoparts internet. This involved PADS (package assemblers disassemblers, drive by a retail space for lease, almost always the huge sign will advertise the fact that it comes with a PAD for satellite communication.

Long story short, a long term problem that happened consistently yet nobody had figure it out, focused on the band-aid approach. Crap. Well, I started noticing patterns. One day I went out on the web (remember, 1994-ish) and found the protocol the satellites were using. Sure enough, I was able to reference log files and error codes...and a lowly tech support scrub suddenly fixed the problem. Made the developers do a double take., and I was almost immediately promoted because of the show of initiative.

So, yeah...I enjoy having the crud of code under my fingernails

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I still work with ADABAS

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I still work with ADABAS

Ummm.....

In a word.....

..........ICK??????

I desperately try to keep it under my hat that I understand COBOL, and can make modifications in it, troubleshoot and squash bugs, etc.

Just freaking ugly as sin.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Bah! Kids today and their fancy GUI's!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Bah! Kids today and their fancy GUI's!

Hey, I'll take Microsoft Office with Word anyday over VI or some other pathetic excuse for a tool

Now, honestly, there are reasons for older technologies and applications. For instance, whereas COBOL is icky as all hell, it makes up much of the core functionality of PeopleSoft.

Truthfully, Mainframes can rock. They are powerful as hell in executing programs one at a time. But, there is a heavy movement to sunset them as the hardware alone (think dead HD) is becoming as expensive as gold, ounce for ounce. Or even worse.

Now, as a person specializing in PeopleSoft for 20 years as a programmer, I've seen lots of changes. Some good, some bad. But truthfully, IT and the minions of use by IT should be user friendly, IMHO.

Believe me, the code beneath the hood is enough to remind you of any antiquated system out there. At best, spaghetti code is what we're handed.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Russian fireball a couple years ago was seen by thousands, and nearly everyone agreed that it had been "shot down." Although no one can agree on exactly "what" shot it down:

enenews.com...
UNCOMFIRMED REPORTS: RUSSIAN METEOR BLOWN UP BY MISSILE OVER RUSSIA
Videos said to reveal strange blasts amid "meteor rain." (And, or course, all the linked-to YouTube videos posted "Do Not Exist". Present tense used. As in "They did exist before we scrubbed them from YouTube and the Internet.")
edit on 5-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here's another article and great photo of the blown-up Russian Meteor:

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
RUSSIAN METEORITE INJURES MORE THAN 900

The photo shows the meteorite's trail just after its destruction. If you look closely in the upper right, you can see a couple points of light that might be a TR-3B. Directly below, there is a void in the meteor's trail, then several small explosions in a row, as the meteor flew right-to-left in this photo.

edit on 5-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

But... But. .. You said the government couldn't stop all information being released! That's how we know about your precious TR-3B. Which is it then? Either they eliminated all the videos and can stop information being released, or they can't. You don't get it both ways.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
New discussion on ATS today, related to this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
GOVERNMENT BLACK BUDGET PROVEN IN LATEST SNOWDEN RELEASE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join