It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kenzohattori69

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Reporting for acknowledgement of transport of Earth and Water.
what happened to ats chat? When do the ents and the ings arrive?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Hello and Welcome to ATS! Enjoy Your Stay!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Syx, hopefully my stay will be short-lived.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

And the reason You don't want to hang out for very long is? I have found this place to be a second home. I have met some awesome people here, and have found some very interesting articles to read over the years.......

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak I was being sarcastic. I won't do anything to hasten my departure, but am certainly ready to shuffle off this mortal coil.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

LOL, ok gotchya! LOL!! I hear ya on the mortal coil, if I read it right. I have been wanting a permanent Astral Plane adventure for years now myself! LOL!!!

edit on 3-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hello didnt get your earth and water bit.. ATS chat has gone for the time being.

Welcome to ATS

Purp..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
probably,since your avatar is dragons on Saturn. the police don't like it when you do rolling stops lol

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer I am a bit of a dirtbag, but like to consider myself more of a water flask!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

LOL! The Dragons on Saturn is a Short Story I did when there was a recent Writing contest with Dragons for the Theme. It is one of a handful of Dragon Stories I have done. There are more in My Profile, If You care to check em out. They are a bit of a nice diversion, IMO, from some of the doom and gloom that is here on ATS. Click the little green guy on the bottom of My Avatar, and then click "go to profile".
The Dragon and Polar Bear is Me, SyxPak, and My Wife here, CCBears. (stands for Coca Cola Bears) A friend of ours made the composite image of the Dragon and Polar Bear. Loved it! So I use part of it now for My Avatar. Before that, I used different Dragons and changed them frequently!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi!. Welcome. Don't follow the dragons but the light. Have fun. Won’t that be a hoot???
edit on 8-3-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

join