It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Makes Case Against Iran Deal in Address to Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Hehehe...

Don't worry about it then.

I didn't think that had ever happened!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Those previous times seem like they were special occasions for celebration, not back stabbing your president. Inviting a foreign dignitary to appeal directly to congress is a breach of the constitution.

Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

opiniojuris.org...

Now you're educated back

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Sure GLAD to help..www.understandingwar.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Those previous times seem like they were special occasions for celebration, not back stabbing your president. Inviting a foreign dignitary to appeal directly to congress is a breach of the constitution.

Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

opiniojuris.org...

Now you're educated back

Uh, I was addressing a comment ' I'm not American but from what I understand, John Boehner inviting a foreign leader to address congress without asking the president first is a huuuuuuge no no and has never been done before", when in fact it HAD been done before.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yeah, bit out of order really...

Hey, look on the bright side...

At least it wasn't the USS Liberty.

You should think of them Souls everytime you come on here and defend Israel.

Not just you, all Americans.
edit on 3-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wrong again.

He clarified his position on Twitter with these 9 steps. None of them call for Iran to attack Israel.

This is from his Twitter.

Pay attention to number 2.

AAC

edit on 3-3-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

THEN PROVE IT.

Everyone that's tried I've corrected.

And you don't even try. Pathetic.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This came across, for me at least, as Netanyahu bypassing the UN, however he still had a large stage, and putting the world on notice that Israel plans on attacking Iran in the very near future.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't care what obama does. Stop changing the subject.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Israeli hate is so great on here by most, they ignore Iran's previous threats of causing the extinction of Israel. But don't even question Muslim indifference to ISIS and the rest of the extremists by the overwhelming majority, you will be labeled a racist and Islamophobe. But most of these same people show the hate towards Israel. Hypocrites all.

Omg. These people. Iran has never threaten to annihilate Israel. It's the biggest lie since jfk assassination.

If you're not willing yo accept your leaders lie yo you, then you will always be in dark.

Iran has never threatened Israels annihilation. Period.

But like the others, I'll give you every opportunity to prove me wrong.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I'm not American but from what I understand, John Boehner inviting a foreign leader to address congress without asking the president first is a huuuuuuge no no and has never been done before. It's a slap in the face to the constitution and a slap in the face of your president. Any foreign leader who partakes in using a platform leveraged on disloyalty and borderline treason to further their political agenda should have their alliance reviewed. Boehner crossed a line which may have landed him in the gallows a 100 years ago.

Just to educate you then, foreign leaders have addressed Congress before on invitation, bypassing the sitting administration.

"The left is up in arms about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressing a joint session of Congress without coordination with the White House.

Foreign dignitaries have addressed a joint session of Congress on dozens of occasions: French Ambassador Andre de Laboulaye (May 20, 1934), to mark the centennial of the death of the Marquis de Lafayette, and Cuban Ambassador Guillermo Belt (April 19, 1948), to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Cuban independence after the Spanish-American War in 1898. Pierre Trudeau, prime minister of Canada."

These are but a very few of the many times this has happened, often without any coordination with the White House or State Department.
www.bradenton.com...

It's treasonist when it undermines the negotiations powers of the presidency. But if you want to over look that detail, go ahead. But don't consider yourself objective.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

He made no case. Same rhetoric as we have heard before. If this tool for a leader wants to start a dialogue then he should come clean about his own nuclear weaponry.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: butcherguy

There's only one possible way Israel can get that big. The world has to become smaller, because there's noway they're going to rule over 7 billion people and convince them the "promised" land is theirs.

My point is that they do not want to be that big.

Think about it. Compare the number of Arabs that live in Israel with the number of Jews that live in Saudi Arabia, or Syria or Iran or Egypt.

Israel had the Sinai, Golan Heights... gave it back.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah, bit out of order really...

Hey, look on the bright side...

At least it wasn't the USS Liberty.

You should think of them Souls everytime you come on here and defend Israel.

Not just you, all Americans.

And to think of how disturbing the USS Liberty instance was, Obama would have no problem doing it back to Israel. History sometimes repeats itself, even the most disgusting incidents. I guess two wrongs make a right in Obama's world. I wasn't aware the Liberty happened under Netanyahu's watch. Or is it because you hate him so much, you have to go back fifty years and attribute all atrocities to him. Gee, the US has never committed a false flag in it's rich history if you don't count the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Pearl Harbor, or 9/11.

"Report: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets Attacking Iran"

"Brzezinski even suggested, "No one wishes for this but it could be a Liberty in reverse." "
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I don't think that has ever happened when the intentions are to disrupt and interfere with Peace negotiations though...

Maybe it has...

Someone else set precedent???
I wouldn't mind a source for that, thanks.

Peace negotiations? Iran wants peace? News to me. Please explain. I wouldn't mind a source for that.

Then why did Iran bomb a US warship mockup last week? edition.cnn.com...

Really? So any aircraft carrier is now an American aircraft carrier? Why not Russian or Chinese?

You see what they did and you fell for it, right? The paid for media says a USA aircraft carrier and you believed it do much you reiterated it.

Pathetic.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

I don't care what obama does. Stop changing the subject.

AAC

I raised the subject....but please forgive me for interrupting your hypocritical tirade.
Carry on.
edit on 3-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No. You obfuscated the original talking point. We were talking about Iran never threatening to destroy Israel. You failed to prove it. I succeeded in proving they didn't.

On another note, where do you think government leaders get their Intel? Intelligence agencies, correct?

Then why does Israelis Intel agency Mossad say that Iran is NOT going for the bomb? Explain that for me.

I'll wait.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Stop parroting that bunk story of him threatening to shoot down the planes.

There is zero substance from it outside of an unnamed source and a Israel National News site which seems rather one sided.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No. You obfuscated the original talking point. We were talking about Iran never threatening to destroy Israel. You failed to prove it. I succeeded in proving they didn't.
AAC

eh...yeah...you're confused. No problem; take some time (and a breath) to review to who (and what) you were actually responding

He's doing that to appease his critics back in Israel.

Nothing else.

AAC

Oh, you mean just like Obama does when he praises Israel and Netanyahu.

There you go. Now, please continue...I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting to hear more of your gems of wisdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join