It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights near Olive Branch, Mississippi 02/26/2015 caught on tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Spoken like you KNOW, for a fact, that they are flares. They aren't. It's not his place to admit he was wrong, nor is it yours to think that you are infallibly correct.

Simply because others share an idea doesn't change it from what it is, and that is speculation. Until the person who sent these flares (if that's what they are, I have NEVER seen flares stay in a tight pattern that high in the sky, without casting huge light on the ground) comes out and says "they are flares, here's the proof, I did it", NOBODY can know for sure. It's definitely not enough to point a finger and say, "It's ok to admit you were wrong.."

If that's such an easy thing to do, then it's ok for you to go ahead and admit that this forum is simply speculation upon speculation upon speculation and that no matter how many people agree, it does NOT make that "fact" and anybody who disagrees wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ensinger23

Spoken like you KNOW, for a fact, that they are flares. They aren't.

They are

I have NEVER seen flares stay in a tight pattern that high in the sky, without casting huge light on the ground

Watch the video again, they disappear slowly. The camera is pointed upwards so you cant see the ground

Whats wrong with the assertation that if they look like flares and act like flares then they most likely are flares.?

For me thats enough to point a finger and tell someone they were wrong

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm all over it.

<< 1   >>

join