It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Child Abuse Endemic - Why the excuses? Why the silence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Strange that posters support a thread supporting the EDL and the BNP and then wonder why people think they are bigots? If you don't want to be called a bigot don't be one.
Idiots like the BNP have done more to make this a poisoned chalice to cover than anyone else. Those with legitimate concerns about individuals or groups will feel reluctant to raise them as they don't want to be associated with racist groups like these.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
The EDL were right about the organised Muslim gangs preying on white girls though. Charges and prosecutions are showing that now.
I'm no fan of them, but they were right.
I'm no fan of David Icke either but he was right about the organised sexual abuse in positions of public office preying on boys and girls of any ethnicity.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Strange that posters support a thread supporting the EDL and the BNP and then wonder why people think they are bigots? If you don't want to be called a bigot don't be one.
Idiots like the BNP have done more to make this a poisoned chalice to cover than anyone else. Those with legitimate concerns about individuals or groups will feel reluctant to raise them as they don't want to be associated with racist groups like these.
if only we had listened to the b.n.p.
Or do you prefer the systematic gang rapes of predominately white little girls?
There is no defending what has happened.
I would rather be called a racist bigot then letting these crimes happen.
Some people need to get ther priorities right.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: disregard
So the you think the choices come down to supporting the BNP or supporting the rape of little girls? You don't think the situation is possibly more complicated than that?

link   

originally posted by: SecretFace
news.sky.com...

There was a thread a while ago regarding this, but it seems to me that people truly cannot comprehend just how endemic this is. Let me make this clear to you, the vast majority of what we are dealing with involves Asian paedophiles and rapists abusing predominantly white English school girls. I'm not interested in anyone trying to argue this, do not argue when you're dealing with someone with working experience of this.

Perhaps the answer you are looking for is in those who are not predominantly of Asian/Muslim heritage... There have also been reports of pretty high muckety mucks engaged in the same vile crimes. No doubt they are quite happy to let the hate focus on them. Or, worse, I've often questioned the charge that the Muslims are "grooming" these girls... and every time I think "grooming them for whom?"

They are happy to bury their heads in the sand and wait for the next white perpetrator, non-white victim to rear it's head.

That may be true for some who turn a blind eye, but I suspect more sinister reasons for some as well, including bribery, blackmail and threats of harm to themselves or their families.

This comes out now, but still there is fear of actually saying that this is a race and/or cultural issue. That those committing these disgusting crimes were doing so on basis of ethnicity and/or cultural identity of the victims.

No doubt to one extent or another. But I strongly believe that's just a convenient trump card at this point to keep people busy hating and fighting each others, while the ones really calling the shots do even worse.

So why the deafening silence? Why the lack of outrage? Why is it English people in England are made to feel so worthless now... Silence that speaks volumes as to the direction this country is heading in.

It's there, have no doubt. But people have been intimidated -- and silenced -- in a myriad of ways. It's going to take out-thinking the PTB and thinking outside their box to change the dynamics.

You're already making a difference, just by increasing awareness.

link   

If more people were 'bigots' we wouldn't be hearing about our children being raped.

Idiot.

link   
The big question that needs looking into -

Is rape of children a normal activity in muslim communities especially those of Pakistan and India?

Until this is answered and we get to see the figures, we don't honestly understand the mindset and the long term issue we are up against

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot who has the moral high ground now, the racists who have warned us about mass immigration or the blinkered p.c brigade? Is multi culturism worth it? Is tolerance worth it?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
Because white people don't rape? Really?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Asian ethnicity was reported as 4.9% in the 2011 UK census.
26% of child sexual exploitation offenders were recorded as Asian in the first National Crime Agency investigation of almost 1000 offenders in a 2011 study.
Out of Mind, Out of Sight - Breaking down the barriers to understanding child sexual exploitation
I look forward to further investigation to establish if this is just a case of poor record keeping, or that the Asian community has a disproportional level of offenders in this type of crime.
Apologies to any Asians if this turns out to be more religion based than 'Asia' but the current public records do not break down to Muslim, Sikh, whatever.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Blimey it's on the news now - Hundreds of children abused in Oxford. Will check to see if they are Muslims, it's either that or maybe it's Eskimos

Could just as likely be celebrities and politicians,

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Muslim community must accept and address the fact that Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls, one of the UK’s most senior prosecutors has said. Nazir Afzal, the Crown Prosecution Service’s lead on child sexual abuse, told a meeting of Muslims in Bradford on Thursday night that the community had to address the issue of street grooming and that Muslims could not assume that “someone else is dealing with it for us”.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Yes lets not forget those famous Muslims Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter i genuinely feel sorry for the females in some muslim communities. What with honour killings and fgm and so on.
I really think this is an opportunity for british muslims to escape the medieval form of islam and bring the religion upto date in a modern secular society.
However i feel the ectremists have a strong hold on muslims in the u.k
The 3 girls running off to isis only makes me shudder.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Blimey it's on the news now - Hundreds of children abused in Oxford. Will check to see if they are Muslims, it's either that or maybe it's Eskimos

which celebrities or politicions targeted one particular race to gang rape?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Did you miss this:

Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls, one of the UK’s most senior prosecutors has said.

I'm with you that abuse happens all over, but it doesn't change the fact that this street grooming seems to be a male Muslim thing. Why are you so seemingly desperate to avoid that?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The big question that needs looking into -

Is rape of children a normal activity in muslim communities especially those of Pakistan and India?

No.

Consider: The Ottoman Sultan's harem was made up of exclusively non-Muslim women, some captured, and there was apparently a theological justification. His wives were Muslim.

Did any of these men rape Muslim girls?
edit on 3-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Celebs or MPs didn't rape my colleagues daughter. She was raped by Muslims. Like many of her friends. To long term work as a prostitute to be handed around.

I stated in earlier posts that many good of all groups are out there including muslims. It just happens that the rape gangs do happen to largely be Muslim, not Eskimos, Jews, Jehovas Witnesses. That is a glaring fact.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: crazyewok
Yes lets not forget those famous Muslims Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville.

i always know when muslim gang rapes are going to be in the media. Jimmy saville is on the news the days before. Its blatant and comments like yours only exasperates the problems.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
My problem is that if there are legitimate concerns about groups within muslim communities and these allegations were drowned out by allegations of racism it is not due to some mythical political correctness but by racist twats trying to use the abuse of children to further their politics agenda. The OP basically praised the EDL and the BNP, do you agree with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join