It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appears on Argentina news channel, REAL or FAKE?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

It's not a plane. Planes fly at 30,000 feet and these buildings are a lot lower than that.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Since when are those blue/greenscreen studio views live? I know you did not say that.
It could simply be a joke by the IT guys. It even looks like they set a straight line, could have been done so easy.
I´m not the debunker normally but hey that was obvious to me at first second.
I may change my mind if someone can explain that away.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found it on this site and that's what brought me here to see if anyone posted about it with more info.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

We publish a full article on this subject, we also have pretty sure is a HOAX => ufosfacts.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOsFacts

Here is some of your article in English for our non Spanish speaking members.

"Other factors that may have gone unnoticed, watch the TV logo at the very moment when the object passes behind, that's right, it does a Highlight effect, was it intentional?"

"Do not expect much from the event, as well as not post replies, or remove the video from your site, because besides the Ufosfacts, other sites around the world are investigating and analyzing the images and we will soon have a final position .

What can change all this? Simple, TN them station 24 hours to provide the original video for analysis.

We are waiting."

( UPDATE ) UFO on TV Argentina , more questions than answers , it seems for a HOAX .

Thanks very much.

Buenas noches.

edit on 4-3-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Thanks for the photo. You sure that this is facing NE? If so, we might be watching a plane landing on the Jorge Newbery airport. But as said, it doesn`t look like plane and it doesn`t look like descending

Hey there, I'm from Argentina, and TN is hands down the most popular news channel on our country, the rest have been taken over by the goverment.

As someone posted, that thing behind them is a windows, not a screen.

I see the channel quite often, every news show is filmed in that same set, the one with the big window behind, and I generally don't see no planes flying around, I mean it's not a common route for them to take.

Here's a vid from an argentinian ufologist who examined the footage, he just runs a couple of filters

Oh, and the effect on the channel's logo you mentioned earlier, that's normal, it happens every couple of seconds, so it looks like it's just a coincidence.
edit on 5 3 15 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

edit on 5-3-2015 by gortex because: jmhz71 Hoax

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
CGI EVIDENCE

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
The main thing I don't understand is, why isn't it mentioned on their website?

TN Website

It's simple, TN has a section called Creer or Reventar, in which they put all the "weird non-believable" stuff that happens there. They treat UFOs as something unreal, therefore they would never mention anything regarding that footage.

Regarding the highlighted TN logo, it's always like that, it gets highlighted every now and then. It's animated like that.

And yes, you can see the tv set from the highway, the window is really there.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Lincourtz because: added info

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

I`ve captured it myself from the original video. It is blurry but so is the building. As to why the bulding appears sharper it can also be explained by the colors being stronger on the building or the object was further away than it appears...

Yeah that white line bothers me as well...but look at other buildings, same separation between building and sky around it...

look at this sample...I think Gspat is right on this one.

Looks like a flying tampon to me. I even think I see the string trailing behind like a tail of a kite.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ushuaia

Who? Many people tell lies.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just a thought... S. American TV stations have used cgi aliens and UFO's before... likely for ratings... and it took them awhile to admit it... a background shot of the alien from 4 years ago comes to mind, but it's usually laughably bad... at least if this IS a hoax, they're getting more sophisticated.

And for the folk(s) asserting it's fake because "they always are... ." That's not helpful OR true... just because you've never seen something unexplainable doesn't mean everyone else reporting (and or filming) them is either lying or mistaken. Debunking works both ways, remember.

Unexplained stuff happens... it's likely it will be explained someday, though.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum09

It's not a plane. Planes fly at 30,000 feet and these buildings are a lot lower than that.

Are you sure? It could of been just taking off considering planes are taking off in the SE direction from Jorge Newbery airport.

a reply to: verschickter

Since when are those blue/greenscreen studio views live? I know you did not say that. It could simply be a joke by the IT guys. It even looks like they set a straight line, could have been done so easy. I´m not the debunker normally but hey that was obvious to me at first second.

Have the same thoughts but some are saying that they usually have live background feed.

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Looks like a flying tampon to me. I even think I see the string trailing behind like a tail of a kite.

It sure does have a tail but there is something wrong with this tail. If you look at the OP video again(from 24 to 27s) and then Argie`s "evidence", you will see that the trail of the object overlays the edge of traffic lights for couple of seconds...then the edge reappears. So this would smell fake as hell since the object is supposed to be behind the lights but as Gspat said...it might have sth to do with re-encoding the video.

I`m still keeping options open but since airport is nearby and planes are taking off in that direction, I wouldn`t be surprised if it turned out to be a plane. Won`t exclude a TV prank either...I would surely like to see the original video from the camera that is filming the background...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
fake... it fades out shortly before building, and if you look closely at the moment when it 'appears' behind building (0:44), the object is fading in... bad aftereffects job...

edit on 052015312upm312America/Chicago3 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARGIE
CGI EVIDENCE

Actually, I think that may be due to the washout of having a bright object behind the thin dark protrusion. It washes out in the low resolution background image. Also, the background looks to me like a live feed from an exterior camera being superimposed on a green screen. The windows at the station are likely offices.
Having worked on set of a local live news broadcast for a time, I can tell you that the potential variability of the back lighting from an actual window would wreak havoc on the lighting values for the cameras.
Also, the digital compression from a low frame rate SD external camera being overlayed on the green screen in real time would explain the various artifacts seen around the edges of the vertical structures in the background.
As to whether the UFO itsself is real or a hoax, I could not tell you. But it does seem suspiciously blurry for as smoothly as it travels in the clip.
edit on 5-3-2015 by pfishy because: Spelling and grammar corrections.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
CONFIRMED: IT WAS A CGI FAKE, END OF STORY

TN Argentina denied there was a UFO in their newscast TN URGENTE.
Here is the original segment without the UFO.

It seems the hoaxer was the Youtube user: argentinostengamosmemoria
in complicity with the mexican hoaxer named Jesus Manuel Huerta from
Tijuana nicknamed jmhz71 who promoted the CGI Fake. End of story.
tn.com.ar...

A round of applause to the members who proposed this was a CGI Fake.
edit on 5-3-2015 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
UFO ARGENTINA IS FAKE . CASE CLOSED

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-3-2015 by ARGIE because: Video can not be watched

edit on 6-3-2015 by ARGIE because: Insert title

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

This is job well done Sir. Thanks for posting it. Only thing I still don`t understand is how come that people saw it on the live news then? But hey, maybe they were lying also...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This is job well done Sir. Thanks for posting it. Only thing I still don`t understand is how come that people saw it on the live news then? But hey, maybe they were lying also...

Yes those people posting false statements were part of the hoax, what a pity.
edit on 6-3-2015 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Why is the original video in lower quality than the hoax video?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join