It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel land grab policy continuous despite UN Security Council resolutions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

After the infamous operation Protective Edge that killed and displaced thousands of innocent civilians, now Israel wants to demolish the houses of 70 Bedouins (an ethnic Arab community) from the occupied East al-Quds (Jerusalem).

The Israeli Civil Administration has told Palestinian families in the Khillet al-Raheb area to demolish their homes immediately or the Tel Aviv regime will do it at its own expense.

A few days ago, dozens of Palestinians in a nearby region received similar demolition orders.

Israeli authorities have been pushing the forced evacuation of Bedouins since 1949.

Last September, the UN urged the international community to block Israeli plans to dislodge Bedouins from the West Bank.

The impunity of Israel violations of the International Law is outrageous for a "civilized nation" and contradicts their "victim status quo" by far.
source

Since I'm not here just saying, I will leave some of the UN resolutions violated by Israel about this matter, since 1950, and on going...

Res. 89 (Nov. 17, 1950); Res. 242 (Nov. 22, 1967) ; Res. 252 (May 21, 1968); Res. 267 (Jul. 3, 1969); Res. 271 (Sep. 15, 1969); Res. 298 (Sep. 25, 1971); Res. 446 (Mar. 22, 1979); Res. 452 (Jul. 20, 1979); Res. 465 (Mar. 1, 1980); Res. 469 (May 20, 1980); Res. 471 (Jun. 5, 1980); Res. 476 (Jun. 30, 1980); Res. 478 (Aug. 20, 1980); Res. 497 (Dec. 17, 1981); Res. 592 (Dec. 8, 1986); Res. 605 (Dec. 22, 1987); Res. 607 (Jan. 5, 1988); Res. 608 (Jan. 14, 1988); Res. 636 (Jul. 6, 1989); Res. 641 (Aug. 30, 1989); Res. 681 (Dec. 20, 1990); Res. 694 (May 24, 1991); Res. 726 (Jan. 6, 1992); Res. 799 (Dec. 18, 1992); Res. 1435 (Sep. 24, 2002); Res. 1544 (May 19, 2004); Res. 1860 (Jan. 8, 2009).
Israeli Violations of U.N. Security Council Resolutions

Of course, the references here, were only to the massive land grave in course. I left out all the other violations, such as terrorist attacks, invasions of sovereign countries, collective punishment, racism, massacre of civilians, abduction, support of armed groups, assassination attempts, deportations, blockades, imprisonment and the continued flagrant violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention. All of this officially recognized and register by the United Nation and the "civilized world".

Those criminal acts that I mentioned and those other terrorist actions not mentioned here in reference to the UN resolutions, can be verified through the link, by "googling" them" to the UN page.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yesterday every single news network carried the Israeli prime minister visiting the US and not one report I saw carried even one mention of the Israelis governments civil rights violations within its own borders.

Double standard when it comes to media bashing other world leaders whom the US targets.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Did they ask to demolish perfectly standing houses or relics after the bombardments?
I'm not sure they have the rights of enforcing it, but if we are talking about wrecked structures I don't see it as a big issue.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Israel is a problem country and I really wish the US would stop giving them money and let them fend for themselves for a change. Maybe then they can finally learn to play nice with their neighbors.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The UN is a feigning entity. Why would anyone take what they say seriously?

Your OP proves this. Look at all the hollow proclamation's from them you listed.

If it isn't in TPTB agenda, it wont happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We need to bomb, invade and take over the Israel government for the sake of humanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Israel is a problem country and I really wish the US would stop giving them money and let them fend for themselves for a change. Maybe then they can finally learn to play nice with their neighbors.

And make them sign up to the same nuclear treaty s the rest of us nuclear powers have t abide by.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. You are right. They have nuclear weapons but don't comply with any nuclear treaties. That's some bullcrap.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. You are right. They have nuclear weapons but don't comply with any nuclear treaties. That's some bullcrap.

Lets not forget there chemical weapons too.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Israel is like the spoiled child of a mob boss. Acts out nasty like however he wants then when it is time for him to get his, he runs back under the protection of his daddy (America).

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The effrontery and hypocritical attitude of netanyahu is so shocking, as the media outlets who cover is speeches. How come such a nation representative can continue to fear mongering all over the world about the other nations intents, when they, a major criminal nation in the world, who doesn't abide or respect International Law, is neighbors sovereignty and Human life, continue to perpetrate their actions?

How come no journalist or congressmen, by this matter, haves the decency (and i'm not speaking about courage here) to ask these questions to hypocritical politician named netanyahu?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This isn't new. It's been going on all along. Can someone more informed than me tell us how many UN resolution Israel is violation of as of today? Last time I heard I think it was 47 and we attacked Iraq for violating 1.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Sorry, I don't consider myself informed. I'm just starting to acquire knowledge of the hidden history and facts. So if you please check the link at the OP , from Sep. 18, 1948 to Jan. 8, 2009, 79 violations are registered and counting...
edit on 3/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Israel is the terrorist with the Iron Dome. If the world were to judge them by the numbers, they would actually be on that list.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

According to the plan, Israel seeks to build some 4,000 housing units for settlers in the corridor linking Jerusalem and the illegal settlement of Maale Adumim, thus securing Jewish demographic continuity and heavily disrupting Palestinian movement between the north and the south of the West Bank. The developement plan entails negative consequences for the Palestinian communities.

In order to begin construction in the E1 area, Israel intends to forcibly relocate some 2,800 Jahalin Bedouins currently settled there, onto lands that belong to the suburb of Abu Dis.

Israel dismantles 'the gateway to Jerusalem'

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

How come no journalist or congressmen, by this matter, haves the decency (and i'm not speaking about courage here) to ask these questions to hypocritical politician named netanyahu?

Kind of telling isn't it? I have no explanation for it either. But the loyalty of American government and the complicit media is absolute. You can see it revealed sometimes…

Netanyahu is accustomed to massive applause from American lawmakers. The last time the prime minister spoke to Congress in 2011, the BBC tallied 28 standing ovations during the 47-minute speech. The New York Times wrote that
Source

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Israel’s Goal Isn’t Survival — It’s Regional Dominance

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Lets not forget there chemical weapons too.
And don't forget all the Palestinian babies they eat...HaHaHa...

Israel is the only bright spot in a dark, dark world over there...If the people of the middle east would give up what is that God-awful so-called religion the entire middle east could become a huge bright light to itself and the world...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
With respect, does ANYBODY pay any attention to UN Security Council resolutions? I don't think Israel is the only country ignoring the UN whenever they choose.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So bomb a house, bulldoze it then place who you want on the property. Sounds like a land grab to me.a reply to: Mastronaut

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join