It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 370 - Nothing has hit a beach or been found in the Ocean

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
If the plane crashed into the sea then it must have remained in tacked and then sunk.

Planes don't land 'in tacked' (sic) in the Southern Ocean.

The Miracle on the Hudson was referred to as a miracle for a good reason.

Try and imagine the difference between a perfectly flat river and twenty foot ocean swells.

This is well discussed in existing threads.

What exactly is your point in starting yet another?

Miss posters like your good self. Thankyou for your invaluable contribution.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I would think that SOMETHING would have washed up on shore by now, but that something may have not been found or may have been discarded as trash. Trash washes up on shores everyday, and unless you are looking specifically for a piece of evidence of a plane crash, or it is a piece of the plane that is identifiable, or a human body part, I would doubt anyone would think anything of it.

I think you are very much mistaken.

The beaches of SW Australia are being combed constantly by avid searchers.

That's nice....as long as those are the beaches anything from the flight washes up on. I have been to many beaches that are not combed on any regular basis and find all kinds of stuff....an unusual amount of shoes actually. If nobody really knows where it went down, then how can we know what beach to watch?

Tony Abbott knows where it went down. Just ask him.

He changed the name of the "search area" to "the crash site".

All Australian beaches are being searched; what other beaches are there anywhere near "the crash site"?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

That there are lots of threads but you want to start you own...it implies your a flag hunter.

Note to all ATS members: Please do not flag this thread. many thanks

No star, no flag, no problem.

Q

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just wanted to throw out there this fire suppression bottle that washed up on the Maldives.

Might just throw out there the sightings at Kuda Huvadhoo also...

...as well as the fact that both of these line up pointing right at Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I would think that SOMETHING would have washed up on shore by now, but that something may have not been found or may have been discarded as trash. Trash washes up on shores everyday, and unless you are looking specifically for a piece of evidence of a plane crash, or it is a piece of the plane that is identifiable, or a human body part, I would doubt anyone would think anything of it.

I think you are very much mistaken.

The beaches of SW Australia are being combed constantly by avid searchers.

That's nice....as long as those are the beaches anything from the flight washes up on. I have been to many beaches that are not combed on any regular basis and find all kinds of stuff....an unusual amount of shoes actually. If nobody really knows where it went down, then how can we know what beach to watch?

Tony Abbott knows where it went down. Just ask him.

He changed the name of the "search area" to "the crash site".

All Australian beaches are being searched; what other beaches are there anywhere near "the crash site"?

Like I said....nobody knows the actual crash site....even if Abbott claims to. If that is the case then Abbott should just go dredge that plane up from the bottom where he knows it rests.

Look at a map....any country that touches the Indian Ocean has a beach....that is a LOT of beach. I am happy Abbott knows what happened, but he still has yet to produce anything which tells me he likely has no idea what happened.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Q
Just wanted to throw out there this fire suppression bottle that washed up on the Maldives.

...as well as the fact that both of these line up pointing right at Diego Garcia.

I seem to remember reading another article that they were able to trace that bottle back to a different craft, much smaller, that had crashed in the area a while before.

Either way, Maldives was my guess for where it either went down or landed.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

"Landed in the Maldives" huh?

Haven't heard that one before.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What happens to the people who work at said airport? No one talks about the evacuation ? Even when in days following the world over is covering a story about a plane that disappeared?
Not one janitor? Not one ticket sales agent? What about any passengers at that airport? Everybody shushes even though there is world wide coverage of a missing plane? Not likely.

a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The plane is mostly white. So where could a white plane
crash and not be found? It's happened before.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Terrorists skyjacking MH370 and taking it north to rebel held territory would not need an airport or runway to put the plane down on, IF they didn't intend for it to ever take off again.

The Karakum desert would be as suitable for an emergency landing as the Mojave is around Edwards Air Base.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Aircraft parts can float for a long time. Various pieces should be afloat and drifting right now. The seats are designed to float. There are cups, bags, bottles, the entire galley. It's unlikely that airplane didn't break up into many pieces, many of which float. Aircraft are serialized down to individual components and parts should be floating.

hamptonroads.com...

This large metal part washed ashore 3.5 years after the crash.

There should be debris somewhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's been a concern since UPS lousy a jet and crew to a fire caused by batteries being shipped on board.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Q

Diego doesn't have the room to hide a plane the size of a 777.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"Landed in the Maldives" huh?

Haven't heard that one before.

I had not either, but prior to anyone in the Maldives saying they saw a low flying jet that matched the MH370 colors, I had supposed that they landed there or crashed there. I posted it and I think even made a thread on it somewhere a while back when it all happened.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Yes....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

edit on -06:0013153582015-03-03T13:58:13-06:00 by Psynic because: MH370 landing in the Maldives makes as much sense as it being abducted by aliens.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
perhaps not ... but plenty room for landing /repaint/ refuel and take off to somewere else...!
question:
wat wassend allowed to reach china.......

edit on 3-3-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

You need hanger space and days to repaint, not to mention the supplies and people. None of which is at Diego. The base is also small enough someone would have seen it refueling.
edit on 3/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
a reply to: Zaphod58
perhaps not ... but plenty room for landing /repaint/ refuel and take off to somewere else...!
question:
wat wassend allowed to reach china.......

So you're another one of those people that believe the US would imprison a plane load of innocent tourists and allow their families and loved ones to believe they're dead?

See that's a deal-breaker for me.

I can't imagine them doing something quite that evil.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join