It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ISIS are not puppets of America (or other)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
When the Syrian internal protest kicked off I was a bit gung ho wishing we (the international community) would do something, I think I was still wrapped up in the Arab spring thinking these dictators were overthrown to allow more freedoms when in fact it is the opposite.

I still find it hard to think we let the atrocities in Yugoslavia happen, especially as I holidayed there not a year before it all went horribly wrong so yeah, at the time I wanted us to help out. I was thinking I used to shout at the news about the 'barrel bombs' and thought Asad should be overthrown just like America and Britain (and others did).

Then ISIS came along, seems to have taken a lot of heat off Assad and perpetrated atrocities that make me sick and some people on here started saying America made them to create another bogeyman?? You know what, every time I see a barrel bomb dropped on his opposition I dont feel bad, thats tomorrows ISIS or AQ in Syria dying.

So if America did create ISIS and are funding them, well unless I am alone (and I might be hence my posting here) they have scored an own goal with me, because I support Assad, I will now be very vociferous against overthrowing him and I am all for helping him. I support the next Saddam of Iraq and Gadaffi of Libya and I now support the regime in Iran as its not bothering anyone except Israels imagination.

So in showing me what the Muslim faith is capable of within their own countries, apparently by American puppets (ISIS) I now support what it appeared we were fighting all along.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

You are little bit late to this whole ISIS PARTY

it was discussed on ATS in depth

United States with other countries funded Syrian Rebels who later joined ISIS on mass

They would NOT become what they are if it wasn't for US money and weapons

Thus United States is responsible for ISIS

United States is responsible for murdered victims of ISIS

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2
a reply to: Forensick

You are little bit late to this whole ISIS PARTY

it was discussed on ATS in depth

United States with other countries funded Syrian Rebels who later joined ISIS on mass

They would NOT become what they are if it wasn't for US money and weapons

Thus United States is responsible for ISIS

United States is responsible for murdered victims of ISIS

This is true the USA openly admitted to funding terrorism except they called them "rebels" to make it sound better,the only thing im not sure about is ,is the USA still funding ISIS or is has it just gone out of control?

I think the public became desensitised to all the usual al-qaida stuff like suicide bombings so now they have stepped it up a notch and are going for pure shock value to get us all up in arms ready for more war,they even came up with a new boogeyman (jihadi john) the USA has its hands in a lot of pies and has a lot of puppet states doing its dirty work,for example if we take julian assange instead of going after him directly they got sweden to do it,or with the war in libya they got france to make the first move,they also get the UK and other puppet country's parroting whatever they say just to get additional public support they are orchestrating many of the worlds events.

join