It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of Abraham spoke to me.Now what?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
Oh It also said that it doesn't like the Roman Church, for they use the message for profit and exploiting the fear of man. Apparently it's going to be destroyed sometime in between 2015-2025, probably a fire or some freak accident of nature.

Not to burst your bubble, but how is this supposed to work? It doesn't matter where the pope sits you know, the Roman Church would be Catholics right? Dude we're like Coca Cola and German tourists, we're everywhere...
And everything else you write is so much empty sounding new age pseudo religious anti common sense- it is mind boggling how many people buy your #. So:
Ave to you oh big Ceasar of Deception, morituri te salutant.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl

originally posted by: ViciLaw

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Was all of the message delivered in one visit? Or was it channeled over time? You really need to learn how to discern.

STM

Some during the day and some during the night, the night ones are quiet draining as it wakes me up and tells me to listen. It's hard and difficult to get everything down to key, but I am learning and trying I guess.

What am I missing here? To start with you only mentioned a 4 second blackout with a short message. How/when did it go to the long rambling messages?

Yes, that is one of the more obvious inconsistencies that point to the misleading nature of the original post. I think it's fairly clear that the original post, stating that a non religious person received a vision(singular) and is now looking for advice from the religious, was just a little bit of fabrication to open up a typical religious dialog. Which I have no problem with(the religious dialog).

Just more of the same, preaching to the choir but with a little added flair per the "message from god" blackout.

I have no problem with the religious discussion going on here, but I do have an issue with the deception that started it. When a brief unspoken encounter turns into post after post of very specific and lengthy gospel. I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

edit on 4-3-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

no belief, no science? how does that work?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I hear the task or job part is kind of common with NDE's, although most of the time, it usually involves someone that was close to the one experiencing it and in suicides. I wouldn't think you were talking to the God of Abraham per say, possibly more or less how your consciousness or mind frame would like to interpret it.

If it was the God of Abraham, he'd probably tell you to do something stupid or evil, just to test the faith, like how Abraham was gonna sacrifice his son.

And probably punish you for it if you listen, don't believe, read up on "Piety".

Its a pie eating contest that one.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In my family, we are many. We have also become many denominations. One thing I've often pondered with true curiosity to the Bible thumpers that I love (the ones I don't love are simply Jesus freaks btw) follows:

Why is it that we've grown up studying this book, that has so many things in it that if we were told about them today we'd assume a person was mentally ill? How was a person any less mentally ill because these things are written prettily so long ago? .

Now before everyone hates that, I really wonder this. I also really enjoy riling up my family members that are so into that book.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

when it comes to history books that we read in class, there are two denominations: those who are literate, and those who are not. it confuses me that any more denominations be derived from a work of literature held in a greater esteem than such a history book. either you can read it, or you cant. any further and you are contesting the accuracy of what those pages contain. so which denomination is more valid than any other, and why is it more valid? how do these people associate with one another and regard each other as equals when the bottom line says one or the other is a bald-faced heretic and ought to be dealt with accordingly? how can any source material sustain the foundations of so many different colors and stripes and still be said to be consistent? at that rate, we ought to have 57 different federal governments founded on the same constitution - and furthermore, all 57 ought to be regarded as equally binding.

frankly, its ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I agree. What's even more frustrating to me (besides the number of religious that don't even read the entire book) is how many don't know that what we have today was created by various political agendas through history. This alone should should be more transparent historically.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

no belief, no science? how does that work?

Follow the comment chain. I wasn't saying that. Not in support of that. I was breaking down what his 'message' actually said. Which was that science is dependent on religion.

This was the 'message from god':

"Without religion there would be no belief,without belief there would be no Science, without Science there would be no knowledge and without knowledge there would be no truth."

My breakdown:

No religion, no belief.
No belief, no science.

Therefore without religion, no science. So science is dependent on religion.

God's message is wrong on so many levels.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ask him if he has that five I lent him..

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

That was tithing. By the way you owe more.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

If anything he owes us all more...putting us through lives filled with hate , death and destruction and starving people.

What makes me better than those who suffer through that...NOTHING.

If something wants my love then earn it.

That is all..

edit on 4-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

If anything he owes us all more...putting us through lives filled with hate , death and destruction and starving people.

That is all..

If God created, maybe he saw all realities from a place of safety, and allowed for intervention after setting safeguards. We then need to come to terms in the reality we've been given.
I.e. grow up, stop blaming others like the devil does.

I]

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo
Maybe. That would be a different god than the Biblical one though.

Since it was his direct intervention that caused the suffering and death and destruction Onslaught mentioned. At least on many occasions. Lets not forget the genocidal flood, and the carpet bombing of two major cities with brimstone. And all the innocent babies and children that would have died absolutely horribly as a direct result. I'd say we could direct blame away from ourselves, and onto that being. Unless of course you think those infants and toddlers in Sodom and Gomorra were so far gone in their wicked ways as to be deserving of getting their faces melted off.

God works in mysterious ways, eh?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

edit on 4-3-2015 by arpgme because: double post by mistake

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

That is all..

Earth is a gift - a home for humans. If someone gives you a beautiful house as a gift is it their fault if you mess it up? If you want a clean house then it's your job to clean it. The House of God - Heaven is kept clean by God, it's humanity's job to keep their house - Earth clean.

We can do it by shinning our light of love like God shines love and light.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
We can do it by shinning our light of love like God shines love and light.

Is that what he was doing during the flood?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm refering to Jesus's father, The Most High (Elyon) who is merciful and kind even to the unthankful and evil (Luke 6:35-36) not the false war god yahweh who is out to deceive.

By the way Noah's Ark is a stolen Babylonian story (Epic of Gilgamesh) taken from the even older Sumerian story of Ziusustra (probably spelling the name wrong).

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
I'm refering to Jesus's father, The Most High (Elyon)

Well, where was that one during all the nasty parts of the OT?

By the way Noah's Ark is a stolen Babylonian story (Epic of Gilgamesh) taken from the even older Sumerian story of Ziusustra (probably spelling the name wrong).

You're the one who is talking like any of those tales are legit. I'm just pointing out the contradictory parts.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well, where was that one during all the nasty parts of the OT?

I like this question.

*eagerly awaits response*

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Most people chose the spirit of darkness and war and destruction to flow through them so that is the spirit that was mostly expressed in the world and thus many wars and disasters.

People can choose the merciful God, and live in Light instead of darkness. In God's house - Heaven, the light is always on, the true God lets us know how to turn the light on in our house - Earth - but it is our choice as a family (humanity) to turn it on or not and unfortunately most people chose darkness at that time so the house (world) was full of it. Hopefully people choose differently but either way The House of God (Heaven) will always shine for eternity whether humanity choose to keep the world in darkness and have darkness as their God or whether they turn on The Light to know and abide in the eternal TRUTH.
edit on 4-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join