It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of Abraham spoke to me.Now what?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

Maybe the "image" of what heaven is suppose to be like was used because, whatever sent you the message, they know how standard humans are. I don't believe it's God, it seems to be aliens.

Of course, being very open minded, maybe it could be your own mind that's tripping.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well, I absolutely agree that religion is wrong. What I don't agree with is that "it" exists. I'm not questioning your experience, but until I have something similar, I'm left with the subjective logical conclusion that an all-powerful god is as made up by mankind as are the religions that worship it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"I'm not questioning your experience"

I am. I think the OP is downright lying entirely, and I think many people in this thread are very gullible.

That's me though. Everyone is free to to determine the truthfulness on their own.

This quote comes to mind however:

If I made a thread claiming Isaac Newton was channeling truths about the cosmos to me from Heaven, no one would believe me or give me the time of day. Do the exact same with the 'god of Abraham' and you have people believing in one form or another. I fail to see how the two are really any different.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Seems like you were told a lot in such a brief period of time. Is there anyway you could just write it all out at once, that might help for some to see the overall picture of the message.

Ok I will do that .

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Yes but, "It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain a thought without necessarily accepting it."
That's all I, and I suspect most others here are doing. No harm in that. You, on the other hand, have already come to a conclusion, that op is lying, with no proof at all. Not only that, you assume that many of us here are gullible. I'm afraid I would have to question your methods. But I would be willing to bet it goes something like this... "I don't believe in God, or demons or angels or spirits. Therefore anyone who speaks of such things I shall file under "liar"." Was I close??

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
At the request of many I will post several so called messages at once (I will break them down into numbers 1,2,3 etc)

#1It told me to ask all of you this question - DO YOU ALL STILL BELIEVE IN ONE ANOTHER? & HOW MANY OF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE?

It said that until all mankind will without a single doubt believe in one another, trust one another and grow together as a family. That is when mankind will begin to evolve further and grow past the needs such as money, separation and hate for one another.

#2 It said that a nation in the West will prosper in Agriculture, Medicine, Science, Technology, Spiritualism and Humanitarianism. It will give birth to a new path no matter what obstacles it will face the people will come together as one nation and one people. In times of great Earthly Birth Pains this nation will become home to many people of many lands and nations.

The man leading this nation will receive the title of "Great" as those truly worthy of kings and emperors before him did. He was anointed by It and directed from the wrong path to the path of Righteousness?

#3 Babylon will fall and out of it will be birthed a new nation of true peace, freedom and rights for all of different nationalities. Race will no longer be a problem for borders will be done away with by that time. But before that time this nation will go through huge economical troubles and a revolution for liberty of it's people. Something will spark off this revolution like a match to a gas canister.

#4 The recent shooting a homeless man resulted in me asking It as to why it happened. It said that it was a ritual initiation by those that lust for power. If this is true then I question - How many died for this initiation? The answer was - 343

#5 I asked It - Are there others? and It replied - There are many! Some are ignoring, others know it and feel it coming, but there are many that were given a gift of voice, appearance and knowledge for the progress of many that fell for material things and lust for needs. Instead of using their gift to give the message they help further darken and cloud the minds of both old and young.

#6 I wanted to ask of the future for example for 2015 it said - There will be many signs in the heavens and stars, for what may come will cause sorrow and pain. But it is the fear of men and women who fear the way of progress and cling to the ways of the old. In these hours you must remember It told me to point this out The Kingdom and Temple is within all of mankind, not one person, not a couple, not in a group of people but within ALL. It also said that during these times we should not separate but work together. That even though many will be stealing and trying to make money from the suffering of many. Humanity should not pay attention to these unnatural humans. Only the unnatural and unloved resolve to such things and their path will be judged.

#7 I asked it if there was a Hell and the response was - Which Hell? The Hell that people create in their personal life? The Hell that mankind creates for itself as a whole? or The Hell that all go through several times not learning the lessons bestowed upon them? When I asked It if there was a Hell Hell! The one religions speak of and It said that those places are not Hell but mankind would consider it Hell!

It makes me wonder if we misunderstand the concept of what hell really is
Maybe Hell is a concept or a construct?

#8 I asked it as to why different sexual preferences exist the response was rather interesting - It said that in truth it should have been love between man and a woman only. But a mutation from one of the ancestors occurred and it was a selective process, but it does not mean true love also known as soul love does not exist between two men or two women. So I asked Why do religious people hate these people for loving one another? It said that - For they see but they are truly blind, For they hear but they are truly deaf. It told me to underline this - All are born equal, true and perfect in It's eyes. & That all life is sacred.

I guess we choose to see and hear what we want to see and hear not what It wants us to truly see and hear

I'm sorry guys I feel tuckered out a bit, I will post more soon let me have my tea and something to eat to recharge my batteries.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Can you please comment on what I posted ?

Sometimes I get real tired of people thinking I'm full of #, what I said from my contact and what your saying are pretty damn similar

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Also I was tasked with teaching humanity to attain a higher level of consciousness, and i've tried believe me..but as you stated I'm one of those who fell into the greed of money and lust.

There are a few people that I've had both the pleasure but more so the opportunity to teach. Their lessons were of how we are meant to love one another spiritually, accept our differences and be kind to all no matter the backlash.

Do I follow my own lessons to a T ? No I don't because I've since fallen from my place.

However that does not stop me from teaching others to avoid my mistakes and to enlighten themselves to the true meaning of existence.

We all have a purpose here, and I'm sure your spirit friend will surely know what i'm talking about, could be the same one who came to me when I was 18 who knows..

edit on 3-3-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Nephilim means fallen angels and the Beni Ha Nephilim (Sons of the fallen) will give you an object. That doesn't sound like it's of The Heavenly Father.

No it doesn't the word is nĕphiyl and it means giants.The Nephilim is religious extrapolation myth BS.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You, on the other hand, have already come to a conclusion, that op is lying, with no proof at all.

I will also use a quote:

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Anyways as I said you're all free to have your own criteria. Yes it's my opinion it's an utter fabrication, and it appears to me some here are doing more than simply 'entertaining it'. Maybe you missed those posts.

Either way. Question my methods. The fact you would question mine for disbelief, and not others in their belief, makes me question yours.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Can you please comment on what I posted ?

Sometimes I get real tired of people thinking I'm full of #, what I said from my contact and what your saying are pretty damn similar

I am with holding some stuff yes, as it told me the ones to with hold are for me to write down (Apparently it's important no idea as to why). Regarding bits and pieces I am not quiet sure as to the fact if I am remembering anything.

Similarities in messages do occur, It said that many perceive it in different types of contact, for some it maybe a homeless man asking for spare change, for some it maybe a child with cancer that show love unlike others. It said that many fail the test to realize what It is trying to teach them, when It shows up in their life.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Thank you for replying, you have told me what it is I need to know on the subject

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: 3n19m470

You, on the other hand, have already come to a conclusion, that op is lying, with no proof at all.

I will also use a quote:

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Anyways as I said you're all free to have your own criteria. Yes it's my opinion it's an utter fabrication, and it appears to me some here are doing more than simply 'entertaining it'. Maybe you missed those posts.

Either way. Question my methods. The fact you would question mine for disbelief, and not others in their belief, makes me question yours.

It said this - Without religion there would be no belief,without belief there would be no Science, without Science there would be no knowledge and without knowledge there would be no truth. It is rather child like for both sides share a common structure and foundation that is a belief, yet they create conflict instead of working together.

Either way, I am not here to force you or question you, for you walked a different path in life and had a different experience. I did not walk in your shoes you did and I respect you for that.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your opinion and thoughts on the matter at hand

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Prayer & Forgiveness

I asked It what is Prayer and Forgiveness? Is it necessary? It said - No. I know your heart from the day you were born, I know when you are sorry and want to be forgiven. But do not carry the burden for it is too heavy, instead lift yourself and know that it was a test and an experience you had to learn to move forward. It said do not pray for forgiveness or ask for things for yourself, instead pray for your family, pray for your neighbor, your town, your city, your country and the world.

Ask for others to be forgiven that do not know what it is like to forgive and forget. Ask for others to learn to love for they do not see love or are unloved. Ask for the world to see the light for it needs a guide etc. These are the things one should ask for and not ask for money, luck or wealth for oneself.

So then I asked it - Is this how the concept of manifestation works? It said - Yes. However, many waste this gift, for some have a stronger will then others and can more easily resonate with the frequency of the object, person or want. It said that many use this gift to manifest success, money, women, houses etc.

It said that the will of one can bring moderate things, one's will is like a tiny grain of sand and if all grains of sand wanted the same thing, then the individual grains of sand would become a beach as a whole and bring in true change in a blink of an eye.

True change comes from within and it can only happen if you can put aside your ego, if you are willing to put aside your knowledge and be an empty cup to be filled with more knowledge. If you are willing to listen to the journey of another and not consider your journey to be the only one and true journey all should take. Then will you begin to understand what true change really is.

Oh boy! I am pooped right now
Break time

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It said this - Without religion there would be no belief,without belief there would be no Science, without Science there would be no knowledge and without knowledge there would be no truth.

If you could relay a message to Yahweh from me:

I don't need religion to have the belief my parents love me. Nor is science dependent on religious belief. Nor does truth depend on our science. Your premise is wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It said this - Without religion there would be no belief,without belief there would be no Science, without Science there would be no knowledge and without knowledge there would be no truth.

If you could relay a message to Yahweh from me:

I don't need religion to have the belief my parents love me. Nor is science dependent on religious belief. Nor does truth depend on our science. Your premise is wrong.

Sigh, clearly you did not understand the message or the concept of what was being said. Either way I won't argue with you as you are entitled to your own opinion and judgement.

Have a nice day

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Did god say he didn't understand, or was that your assessment of what I said?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That one was my personal assessment, either way what matters is your read it and it's in your subconscious mind.
Also God isn't a he or a she it is an It, that's why I refer to it as It without gender. Also science is not dependent on religious belief what I think the message was that. Each group is based on their belief for their own laws,rules, concepts etc. But both groups share the same common belief and that is to find the truth.

I do apologize though that I might have worded the message wrong and that is why it came across confusing. Human error on my end I guess

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Was all of the message delivered in one visit? Or was it channeled over time? You really need to learn how to discern.

STM

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Oh It also said that it doesn't like the Roman Church, for they use the message for profit and exploiting the fear of man. Apparently it's going to be destroyed sometime in between 2015-2025, probably a fire or some freak accident of nature.

Personally I believe that is because one that is proclaiming the message should not be accumulating vast amounts of wealth. Instead that wealth should be spent fully to resolve problems like world hunger, homeless situation, helping restore war torn cities and the art and knowledge should be shared with the world across the world. The church is not meant to be a church of greed, crime and foremost lies of the message.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join