It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of Abraham spoke to me.Now what?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

from the OP

When I came to I realized I blacked out only for 4 seconds. Went to the doctors to get an MRI and a CT scan done nothing came up that would be alarming.

from you

Go get a pych evaluation and a prescription for anti pychotics.

Where do you come up with such rubbish? Why should the op get an evaluation if you have already worked out his "disease" and his cure? And anti-psychotics? Wow

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: borntowatch
I am sure you have been told before in this thread but on the off chance you havnt.
God wants you to love Him because He loves you.
God doesnt need you going on a spiritual scavenger hunt for Him, thats absurd.

Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished" that means everything necessary has been accomplished.
You really want to know what God wants from you, read the New Testament.
Ever notice that it is generally nut jobs and cult leaders who hear from god directly, there is a reason for that, guess

Hmmm... I'm not saying you're wrong here, but, didn't the Bible say that young men would have visions during the end times?

Also, didn't the very books you directed him to, the New Testament, contain prophecies about events to come? Wouldn't that mean that everything that needs to happen has not happened? I do not intend to challenge your knowledge on the subject, but, could there at least be an inkling of a possibility that you might have misinterpreted Yeshua/Jesus' words? In other words, are you human? (Humans are capable of being wrong... about anything and everything)

There is nothing wrong with asking and nothing wrong with seeking knowledge.

The final book of the bible Revelations states very clearly not to add words to the whats written. The prompting the OP got is adding words to scripture, what God has already done is finished.
Aside from the fact that the OP is told to be doing some works from God, God doesnt desire works only obedience to the law, love God and love each other.
Imagine if suddenly God tells the OP to kill Muslims, is that then ok to do? If its not in the word, its not Gods word

prophecies tell us what is to come not what we should do. We already know by Gods word what to do, serve God by whats written in the word.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Your name wouldn't happen to be Bartholomew would it? That would certainly be an odd coincidence.....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

Hey Vic - I believe what you are experiencing is very real. But I don't believe it is God. God would not send anyone to interact with any type of evil.

Jesus answered and said to them: ‘Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, “I am the Christ,” and will deceive many’ ” (Matthew 24:4, 5, NKJV).

There is no reason that God would send a human, let alone one that has no relationship with Him to protect them along the way, to search for some stone that means trying to find demons. This is a trick.

If you are afraid in any way call on the name of Jesus to protect you and to shut off these visions/voice.

If God were to speak to you he would direct you to learn about him and only him, not send you off into the pack of wolves.

Please be careful.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Remember...what you experienced isn't religion, it was something else. I'm an atheist at heart, but if there is a god, I can pretty much guarantee that religion has bastardized its message a long time ago.

Don't feel a need to find religion--if you prefer to be spiritual, have at it, but societal pressure to be a part of a religion is probably the devil's work

It said that humanity got it wrong by turning a good idea and a good message into a belief which should never have happened. I guess we got it wrong?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Your name wouldn't happen to be Bartholomew would it? That would certainly be an odd coincidence.....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It said that many illnesses will be cured when mankind learns to understand the real nature of the Universe. This is why there is no cure for so many illnesses and at times they are not even Earthly. Also it said that many space travelers carry viruses and that is why Earth is a quarantine zone. We are hosts to many viruses and illnesses that lay dormant, also Jessus didn't really heal. He basically moved the infection from one vessel to another.

It's very confusing to understand, I'm sorry

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2

How do you know you are not a victim of CIA black ops

Or even malevolent aliens

All that matters is what they want you to do and if this has dark undertones that would later get even darker or immoral

You better be suspicious

How do you know the readers of this thread are not victims of another troll gracing these boards with their divine experiences?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
It said that many illnesses will be cured when mankind learns to understand the real nature of the Universe. This is why there is no cure for so many illnesses and at times they are not even Earthly. Also it said that many space travelers carry viruses and that is why Earth is a quarantine zone. We are hosts to many viruses and illnesses that lay dormant, also Jessus didn't really heal. He basically moved the infection from one vessel to another.

It's very confusing to understand, I'm sorry

So the space travelers brought these viruses here ages ago and ages ago earth wasn't a quarantine zone only became one because of the infested space travelers?

and we are the hosts of some of these viruses, so humans are really aliens?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
In a word, bulls#. Atheists generally know more about Christianity than Christians do, but again (and I feel like I'm beating a dead horse), there is more to atheism than Christianity.

Yes there is, atheists don't believe in the other ones either.

To me even aliens "creating" man and placing us here on this rock doesn't fit the definition of "god".

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
He or she says that within every being big and small is this tear drop crystal thing, also that many can not move past the darkness for it is all around us. Also that freewill is to see if we can come as a whole, as one race, one people and work together as one. For what separates us are the walls that we build and that we some how infect one another. I don't know what it means by infect?

Seems like the typical new age message.

If you have ever read the old testament you would see that the god of abraham wasn't all that big on humanity being one. After all, he had his chosen group and had no problem telling one tribe to go and kill another.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hmm this is becoming more and more interesting..I can't help but feel like you are still hiding some information, or perhaps your slowly remembering bits and pieces ?

I'm not a total expert on the afterlife but what you said about demons returning to the right path is very surprising to me, I've never heard that before.

I agree 100% that demons are not the typical mythological creatures we've made them out to be. Perhaps some of my posts in other threads would make sense of why I know this..but overall I'm willing to believe you are sincere.

As for why you are being taught these things...well I don't know. Maybe you have the gift of rhetoric, and therefore are able to bring people to understand what you've been shown, and have them believe as you do. (Btw ATS isn't exactly a place where all ideas are accepted by the whole so don't feel bad)

I don't believe things happen without a reason so obviously whatever contacted you did so because you are useful in some way to further whatever the "plan" is..you did say you were given a task to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Thank you for your friendly reply. So, no Indiana Jones style adventures then. Maybe its a demonic ploy then. With the nephilim involved, almost anything is possible. But fortunately for us, with the One True God, anything is possible!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Why?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Why?

Bartholomew was the one that was told to find the Holy Spear by St. Andrew which is credited with the reason for the Crusaders winning the Siege of Antioch against the Muslim inhabitants.

Source

Discovery of the Holy Lance[edit]
Meanwhile in Antioch, on 10 June an otherwise insignificant priest from southern France [34] by the name of Peter Bartholomew came forward claiming to have had visions of St. Andrew, who told him that the Holy Lance was inside the city.[35] The starving crusaders were prone to visions and hallucinations, and another monk named Stephen of Valence reported visions of Christ and the Virgin Mary.[33] On 14 June a meteor was seen landing in the enemy camp, interpreted as a good omen.[35] Although Adhemar was suspicious, as he had seen a relic of the Holy Lance in Constantinople,[35] Raymond believed Peter. Raymond, Raymond of Aguilers, William, Bishop of Orange, and others began to dig in the cathedral of Saint Peter on 15 June, and when they came up empty, Peter went into the pit, reached down, and produced a spear point.[35] Raymond took this as a divine sign that they would survive and thus prepared for a final fight rather than surrender. Peter then reported another vision, in which St. Andrew instructed the crusader army to fast for five days (although they were already starving), after which they would be victorious.

Bohemond was skeptical of the Holy Lance as well, but there is no question that its discovery increased the morale of the crusaders. It is also possible that Peter was reporting what Bohemond wanted (rather than what St. Andrew wanted) as Bohemond knew, from spies in Kerbogha's camp, that the various factions frequently argued with each other. Kerbogha of Mosul was indeed suspected by most emirs to yearn for sovereignty in Syria and often considered as a bigger threat to their interests than the Christian invaders. On 27 June, Peter the Hermit was sent by Bohemond to negotiate with Kerbogha, but this proved futile and battle with the Turks was thus unavoidable. Bohemond drew up six divisions: he commanded one himself, and the other five were led by Hugh of Vermandois and Robert of Flanders, Godfrey, Robert of Normandy, Adhemar, and Tancred and Gaston IV of Béarn. Raymond, who had fallen ill, remained inside to guard the citadel with 200 men, now held by Ahmed Ibn Merwan an agent of Kerbogha.

Battle of Antioch[edit]

A 13th-century depiction of battle outside Antioch from William of Tyre's Histoire d'Outremer, in the care of the British Museum
On Monday, 28 June, the crusaders emerged from the city gate,[33] with Raymond of Aguilers carrying the Holy Lance before them. Kerbogha hesitated against his generals' pleadings, hoping to attack them all at once rather than one division at a time, but he underestimated their size. He pretended to retreat to draw the crusaders to rougher terrain, while his archers continuously pelted the advancing crusaders with arrows. A detachment was dispatched to the crusader left wing, which was not protected by the river, but Bohemond quickly formed a seventh division and beat them back. The Turks were inflicting many casualties, including Adhemar's standard-bearer, and Kerbogha set fire to the grass between his position and the crusaders, but this did not deter them: they had visions of three saints riding along with them: St. George, St. Demetrius, and St. Maurice. The battle was brief and disastrous for the Turks. Duqaq deserted Kerbogha and this desertion reduced the great numerical advantage the Muslim army had over its Christian opponents. Soon the defeated Muslim troops were in panicked retreat.

With all of the radical Muslim issues in the current news, it is somewhat coincidental to me.
edit on 3/3/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If you want another perspective from someone else who claimed to have gone through a similar experience them i would recommend reading the VALIS Trilogy by Philip K Dick.
edit on 3-3-2015 by And Why because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

"It said that many illnesses will be cured when mankind learns to understand the real nature of the Universe. This is why there is no cure for so many illnesses and at times they are not even Earthly. Also it said that many space travelers carry viruses and that is why Earth is a quarantine zone. We are hosts to many viruses and illnesses that lay dormant, also Jessus didn't really heal. He basically moved the infection from one vessel to another."

Ok first things first, I believe what you are being taught here is that we are really light beings and not physical as we have been led to believe.

Let me put it like this..within our physical bodies we have what people call a soul. This soul is essentially who you really are, which is a light being made of pure energy.

In order to exist in this dimension, your soul needs to find a source of lower frequency to adapt, so to do this it attaches to a physical body, and therefore can exist here while also existing with one foot in another dimension of reality.

That is why we are able to have experiences that are totally unverifiable, because their origin is largely not from our own dimension or "realm" of understanding.

From what I was shown when I myself was contacted was that everything (dimensions) overlaps itself and therefore all realities are connected but they need to be "opened" in order to bring into one dimensional reality, another.

Simply put, when I do a ritual to summon something here, what I'm really doing is opening the gates of another dimension which is already closely linked to our own (overlapping). So these demons, angels etc are really inter dimensional beings.

As for the healing Jesus did, you are correct IMO that it was not a healing in the traditional sense.

In fact the best method to heal someone (I've done this myself so I know through trial and error that this does work) is to draw out the negative energy that is causing the sickness to permeate, then once it's taken out you release it out into the universe for it to replenish, just like the universe is constantly re-healing itself by keeping checks and balances on the amount of energy being output etc..

"He or she says that within every being big and small is this tear drop crystal thing, also that many can not move past the darkness for it is all around us. Also that freewill is to see if we can come as a whole, as one race, one people and work together as one. For what separates us are the walls that we build and that we some how infect one another. I don't know what it means by infect?"

I've never heard of the tear drop crystal but that's quite interesting.

Free will is exactly as you stated here, it was given to us so that we could ultimately evolve.

Does it surprise anyone that we are constantly divided, at war with each other etc...?

It's because as you said the darkness is all around us, and we let it permeate our world by having been tricked into giving up our free will.

When someone says: OPEN YOUR EYES!

What they really should be saying is why are you letting you and your brothers/sisters be slaves to someone else's belief that you know is wrong for the whole of humanity. (I'll bet the domestic terrorist title as now been applied on my case file).

What it means by infect one another is likely linked to what I just said, how we allow ourselves and our kin to be subjected to something we know is wrong, we allow ourselves to be taken for a ride in which we are not in control of the final destination.

It could also mean that through indoctrination, we have been led to believe that what we are doing, and the world we live in is "normal"...nothing to see here, move along...just a morally corrupt society full of people blindly following the ideals of the chosen candidate.

We were never meant to be ruled, we were meant to thrive together as a collective, but until that happens we will still have the same world with the same problems we can't ever seem to figure out how to fix.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Seems like you were told a lot in such a brief period of time. Is there anyway you could just write it all out at once, that might help for some to see the overall picture of the message.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I cant post a new thread for some reason but I had a question and thought it related to this guy.

in 2003 I start writing weird symbolism ive never seen. it grew obsessive and drove me mad for years
in 2009 I had some vivid dream and awoke to some square puffy thing on my bed. For some odd reason I grabbed it and it, put it in my shoe ,and it absorbed some of my foot and shoe. later pennies were made into weird battery like things when I would put the pennies in the white are that the "computer chip" had made. In the dream I had three women outside of the house I was staying at and one threw down a box, the box was there when I awoke and it had some kind of lantern, a book that titled there's someone watching and some old wrenches. after I had plugged in this purple lantern, I went outside and blue crystals started forming out of the dirt, I retrieved some of them and them molded together and broke apart, a very strange kind of glass. I sooner or later went delirious and ran away and ended up hospitalized. A few years later I was on my mothers back porch and a large explosion occurred with white radiating light and people screaming. I awoke later and tried figuring out what happened, yet there was no evidence of anything. As the years passed some type of auto writing started and audio and visual hallucinations. the audios were deceptive, demeaning women stated they have me and your under mind control, the visual were images of my families in place of strangers on the street. The automatic writing was of god, and this god ruined a large portion of my life. I was going to college and taking meds to deal with the hallucinations, but the meds weren't working, and some type of auto writing started in code, ( first letter of each word), where some god was commanding and condoning my thoughts and behaviors. As time passed it told me im some arcangel, made a devious story and made me do drugs stating that the devil will have your psyche if you don't do drugs. Right now im trying to figure this out because I had even run away from everything due to voice commands. Im better now but am tired of this weird game I cant figure out. My psych doctor said the illumanti and freemasons do exist but that I cant prove anything. Any help?
edit on 3-3-2015 by Qwerty132 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Qwerty132

I feel for you, I really do..the best advice I can give you is to stop thinking about them. I know it's easier said then done but your thinking about them gives them power to stay in your subconscious mind.

If you come across these beings again, tell them to F off, literally, you've had enough and you are in control of your own self and not them.

We all have the ability to be free, you just have to break the chains that are holding you down right now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join