It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why i hate being a girl :(

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369
Dont feel bad. You responded to me, but im not actually a sentient hybrid Norwegian-Canadian flag!

And anyway, them using a googlesearch photo as their picture doesnt mean they're not a girl... just that they want us to think thats what they look like!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with being a girl!

I mean, it's not bad thing like supporting Zionism.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you hate yourself because you've been noticed by the opposite sex, then you've got bigger problems internally than just being noticed by the opposite sex, hon.

We're females. We're also plain ol' humans. Start by learning to like yourself & boosting your self esteem as a human, the attention received/perceived from others won't matter as much (or at all) if you actually feel good about being you first.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ladies, I only call ya b#tches because I don't know yer names individually!
-Katt Williams

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You'd probably love the "concept" of being a girl if you were an ugly one.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, whoever this OP is I must say they are really agitating me. This thread reads like a 14 year old dude pretending to be a girl. Proof? None really, except this OP's past thread about wanting to know; "Where to buy an isis orange boiler suit" which I frankly found appalling and extraordinarily distasteful and dreadfully immature. That seems very much the type of thread a teenage boy would think is 'cool' in the moment. I'm still revolted by whatever the OP's motives are/were as they never respond to any serious questions.

Yeah, I'm old man grumpy today, git off ma lawn.

edit on 3-3-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I prefer dangus, thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, you should thank your parents for passing on such good genetics to you.

When I look at your avatar pic, this comes to mind:

www.youtube.com...

lol

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
Ok, whoever this OP is I must say they are really agitating me. This thread reads like a 14 year old dude pretending to be a girl. Proof? None really, except this OP's past thread about wanting to know; "Where to buy an isis orange boiler suit" which I frankly found appalling and extraordinarily distasteful and dreadfully immature. That seems very much the type of thread a teenage boy would think is 'cool' in the moment. I'm still revolted by whatever the OP's motives are/were as they never respond to any serious questions.

LoL, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..

It's not like... the OP is gonna get an occult following or something...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

As far as whistling goes, I'd take it as a complement; I'm a guy, but if I had a gaggle of ladies catcalling, I'd feel flattered that this average, conspiratorial, nerd of a guy could still get that kind of a response (true story - it actually happened).

Maybe you need to shift locations? Up here, it's hard to not find a girl interested in sports.

As for people thinking you're dumb or stupid - Let them think it, and prove them wrong! You shouldn't be letting others define who you are.

-foss

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I always liked to watch the girls go by.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Well OP if helps you out in anyway?
Beez hates being a girl too!

I kid I jest I jokesorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I understand your feelings, I was young once too.

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Okay first of all, i always get men wolf whistling at me.
And no i do not dress inappropriately.

With time I realized that it doesn't matter how you dress, men are wired to look at females, and men express their feelings in spontaneous ways, without a lot of deliberation on why or how it will impact others.
I learned that that has a very positive side to it too. It makes them less complicated and more transparent.

I always get people who assume because im female, im dumb or silly.
Like in general at sports games people are like oh females go to sports games too?

I learned that as they see evidence that I am not, and that that first impression was mistaken, it has a bigger impact. My individuality stands out in their regard.

It will get better... you'll see. They will learn to understand and appreciate females more, you will learn to understand and appreciate males more. Not everyone does, but you'll find others who do and that will make it all worth it! Take heart!

I have been with my mate for 24 years, and what I perceive is that he started life with high esteem blessed upon him and watched that apex slide down over the years. Whereas I started at the bottom and moved upwards with time. Immediate gratification and delayed gratification- both have their benefits.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Don't forget the classic Don't Freakin "Bro" Me!

It's a little too much huh?
Like just screaming "I'M A GIIIIIIRL!!!" constantly.

*yawn*
edit on 4/3/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Where in the world do you live that people are surprised to see women at sports games?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Well, kitty person, how else might one get the attention of a cat except by utilizing cat calls?

I find most cats to be extremely arrogant and difficult to get the attention of.

edit on 4/3/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera

As far as whistling goes, I'd take it as a complement; I'm a guy, but if I had a gaggle of ladies catcalling, I'd feel flattered that this average, conspiratorial, nerd of a guy could still get that kind of a response (true story - it actually happened).

Maybe you need to shift locations? Up here, it's hard to not find a girl interested in sports.

As for people thinking you're dumb or stupid - Let them think it, and prove them wrong! You shouldn't be letting others define who you are.

-foss

Where do you live that women love sports? I must avoid this area at all costs. Meeting/falling for a woman who loves sports would be worse than meeting/falling for someone that believes in voting.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: fossilera

-foss

Where do you live that women love sports? I must avoid this area at all costs. Meeting/falling for a woman who loves sports would be worse than meeting/falling for someone that believes in voting.

I played baseball in my youth (but hate watching it) and adore hockey. And for some reason, got hooked on Curling in the last winter olympics (I still haven't figured out why it's so addictive to watch)

But in your defense, partially anyway, it may be hazardous to one's health to have a sport loving household with the better half. After all, I'm a Wings fan & hubby's a Blackhawks fan. Hockey season is rough in this house.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join