It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why i hate being a girl :(

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The thing girls need to realize is this and there is no way to say it without being gross but I will try without getting my comment removed. Here it goes Your sexual organ is like a drug, like crack or something really addictive. It feels sooooo good to us, like an addictive drug. We will do or say anything for it/you. What Im saying is, it should be easy to have a guy wrapped around your finger so don't hate being a girl, You have the power. I like the intimacy, cuddling and hanging out cooking and other stuff so not to sound like a one dimensional sex addict.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
I don't believe "kayleighkitty" is a girl or grill.
How's about that?

Shenanigans are afoot.

Pretty sure I've seen the following actually work here (recently):

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

OP -

You're a very young grill, aren't you? Relax, and stop caring what other people think!
edit on 3-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Hahahaha, that was a pretty epic post I must say.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Grill explained below .

az.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 3-3-2015 by hutch622 because: Dont click post before you are finished because that is just a waste of my time .

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Pretty sure I've seen the following actually work here (recently):

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

hats off to you. I could barely read that.

edit on 3-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Shenanigans are afoot.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I can assure you madam, that although you may find a cat call or a wolf whistle derogatory, those things are better for ones self esteem than some of the things people shout out to me when I walk down the street. That said, people should learn to keep their opinions to themselves.

I think the whole wolf whistle thing is very much a product of a weak ego on the part of the issuer of that communication. To my mind, it is also very rude in any case, to intrude ones personal opinion into another persons life, but if one must surely it is better for a gentleman to quietly and sincerely inform a lady that she is strikingly beautiful, and that one sincerely hopes that the lady in question FEELS as beautiful as she looks?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Try getting rid of the cat whiskers/nose. Keep your hair one color.

Not trying to be a jerk, but if you want to be seen as a woman and be taken seriously then you need to project that attitude. Kitty wiskers and stripped hair don't say "serious" to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Grill is a trendy term used with the younger crowds. I see it all the time in Facebook groups. It's Internet slang for girl. Not a typo.

Only thing I like about the term is the jokes that are made as a result lol

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jackjoedoe

Try getting rid of the cat whiskers/nose. Keep your hair one color.

Not trying to be a jerk, but if you want to be seen as a woman and be taken seriously then you need to project that attitude. Kitty wiskers and stripped hair don't say "serious" to me.

I strongly disagree...

First, who's to say the OP WANTS to be taken serious?

Second, what does your opinion of what you think she should be actually even mean? Some people may like whiskers and and stripped hair. Just because YOU don't, means nothing IMO.

Third, many people don't care for "serious", and are turned away by it.

Four, you seem kinda snobby and judgmental, maybe because you take life too serious?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You should never 'hate' yourself for what you are. Men and women face different challenges and have to deal with different things in life. It's a fact, and for women, one of those things is being overly-sexualized and having to put up with sleazy, catcalling pigs that crawl out of the woodwork everywhere you go. Just know that most men (not boys, men) are not like that; the greasy, uncouth weirdos just make us all look bad.

Assuming that's your photo in your avatar, you're rather young (and rather fetching, I might add
), so it's perfectly normal for you to be a little uncomfortable and unsure of yourself. You've still got a lot of learning to do (don't take that the wrong way), and you probably still haven't entirely figured out who you really are, as opposed to who you want to emulate, or who others think you should be. Hell, I'm almost 30 and I'm just barely starting to figure such things out.

Allow time to really figure out who you want to be, and become that person. Love yourself. Respect yourself. Don't 'hate' yourself, though, for any reason. Ever.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Hmm it will not let me edit the title, now i feel silly for spelling

Don't feel bad, we all make spelling mistakes. Agustus and I were just having fun with it. Spelling errors can be very funny. Life would be boring if we couldn't have a good laugh every once and awhile. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Hmm it will not let me edit the title, now i feel silly for spelling

Same as above, just trying to make everyone laugh.

As for advice, listen to Beezer's. Even though he is an evil rabbit he is a rather wise, evil rabbit.

Which may or may not be a good thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Don't feel bad, we all make spelling mistakes. Agustus...

The irony.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Frustrating when someone acts out a stereotype and then complains about people being stereotypical.

Stop playing the victim.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I don't believe "kayleighkitty" is a girl or grill.
How's about that?

I second this.
She or he or it, is trying a little too hard to point out that she or he or it, is of the female persuasion.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace
I second that. Profile picture's taken off google

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Okay first of all, i always get men wolf whistling at me.
And no i do not dress inappropriately.

I always get people who assume because im female, im dumb or silly.

Like in general at sports games people are like oh females go to sports games too?

Sometimes it makes me feel this low really

any other females on here?

All you can do is be yourself, and desire to grow into the best person you can be. Other people have the ability to think and behave in an astonishing number of different ways. It makes sense that you will become troubled by considering the thoughts of billions of others, while neglecting the real and necessary foundation and building of yourself. Not everyone thinks and behaves in manners that are troubling, find those people to be friends with.
edit on 3-3-2015 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace
I second that. Profile picture's taken off google

OP is a femBOT

....and I responded to it...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join