It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why i hate being a girl :(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: kayleighkitty

I would hate being a grill too.

People slapping raw meat on me and all that stuff...

*whistles at and cat calls AugutusMasonicus*

YEAH BABY!

Seriously though? I can't relate. I think I have been cat called by a group of women ONCE in my entire life. To be honest, it felt great.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would hate being a grill too.

People slapping raw meat on me and all that stuff...

*whistles at and cat calls AugutusMasonicus*

YEAH BABY!

Seriously though? I can't relate. I think I have been cat called by a group of women ONCE in my entire life. To be honest, it felt great.

Aww your a sweety pie

bakes you a cake and sprinkles extra sugar on, and gives you two slices

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

Okay first of all, i always get men wolf whistling at me.
And no i do not dress inappropriately.

You could be flattered, ya know? Every woman I've ever met appreciates being noticed. Many of them desperately want the very attention you're offended by.

Whistle back. Catch 'em off guard. Mess with 'em a little bit. No reason to be offended. If you're a female, you should expect attention from males. It's kind of a "duh" thing in evolutionary biology.

I always get people who assume because im female, im dumb or silly.

Funny, I feel the same way. Almost every portrayal of "the typical male" in popular culture is that of a drooling, dimwitted, multi-tool with a penis, good for moving heavy things and screwing.

That offends me.

I dunno. I kinda think they're just after everyone's self-esteem at this point, male or female.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My daughter is awesome and so are her friends. I coach 18u travel fast pitch softball and I can tell you that being a girl is something to be proud of and not to feel bad about. The girls work as hard as any boys do and they are tough as nails. Girls have so many opportunities and can do anything men can do. You should be proud of who you are!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Steak or pasta would have been preferred. Or steak AND pasta. Either way you still have a lot to learn.

*pats you on the head*

Don't let your self worth be determined by what men (or in this case boys or over grown boys) think about you. You are not a piece of meat, nor is it necessary for you to conform to some sort of male based prepubescent version of what a girl/woman should or should not be.

As a father of a beautiful little girl who I do not see enough of and miss terribly, I would urge you to disregard anyone whose intellectual capacity is so limited that they consider a cat call or a whistle to be some form of courtship, and I would further encourage you to be the best person you want to be.

Take that for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

F it, I'll whistle at you.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Im male, and I appreciate all women. Guys can be crude. The problem is theirs not yours. Take it as a compliment on your end....and the act of an immature male on the others.

Respectfully speaking...if thats your real photo as an avatar, you should expect and rightfully deserve some positive attention. Certainly, it needs to be respectful, welcome and flattering.

Not all men are like that. I also hope you take my comments in the way they were intended.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I just want you to know that not all men are pigs. It's just a few bad apples that makes us all look bad. I really don't understand the disrespect toward women.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No one knows its you haha

Ya got me on the nosering thing though. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I just want you to know that not all men are pigs. It's just a few bad apples that makes us all look bad. I really don't understand the disrespect toward women.

I disagree; were all evil pieces of scum. Castrate every last one of the dirty animals.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Castrate every last one of the dirty animals.

That made me suck them up . Thanks for that .

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

I disagree; were all evil pieces of scum. Castrate every last one of the dirty animals.

Hmm, that is a bit extreme

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't believe "kayleighkitty" is a girl or grill.
How's about that?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You are brave and good, Kayleigh. F&S.

It's the same on the other side of the picnic tent..
I don't care much for being a buoy but I'll never drown
in this wading pool. Has it stopped raining yet?

And hey you're crucial to life around here, because
only savages want to consistently eat it raw.
That might be it! If there were more grilles around
here I'd bet the savages would be fewer....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You're just in a wonderful mood. Are you always so cheery?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You're just in a wonderful mood. Are you always so cheery?

I'm a real blast at parties.

/sarc btw

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Maybe being a GRILL is your new trade mark it certainly got you lots of attention when you first used it in a previous post. Just take the whistle as a compliment, unless it was from someone from Iran or Palestine then you could just nuke them. a reply to: kayleighkitty

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

I think it is ghetto slang for "girl". First time I heard it was Reggie Watts. Reggie would probably say something like " it bees da coloquialized parenthetical dialectible of the unimaginable tracism of racism " LOL.......Don't hate being a girl, you have power over men, use it.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah

Dingus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join