It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

second opinion on bin laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
anytime mass media gets a hold of a tape with bin laden, they ask Washington if it is authentic. Where is the second opinion?

i know that conspiracies can get the better of anyone, our imaginations are what create the world. but i dont trust anything from an authority which lies and misleads others routinely.

this is not so much an attack on Washington intel, i mean they got a job to do. Why doesn't any other nation confirm or deny the existance of bin laden?

I mean my imagination leads me to think that bin laden and bush are off golfing somewhere while the rest of us wait for another carrot!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
most of the news reports have more than one group backing the authenticity or commenting on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by baaronhaile

I mean my imagination leads me to think that bin laden and bush are off golfing somewhere while the rest of us wait for another carrot!

You said it.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Proofs and evidences of such?
Pictures?
Which golf-course?

As for asking Washington for authentication purposes, I don't think there are any to too many public institutions out there that have the capabilities to determine if something is indeed authentic or not when applied to this these type cases. CIA/FBI have information catalogued in such quantities and on sooooooooo many entities and world figures, not even mentioning the advanced tech......

Besides, terrorism is a national security concern and matter, as is OBL, that it is another reason that Washington (CIA/FBI) is called on to authenticate.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Bin Laden is Tigers caddie, saw it myself.

There is your verification Seeker!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I suppose we could ask Al Jazeera for verification.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

CIA/FBI have information catalogued in such quantities and on sooooooooo many entities and world figures, not even mentioning the advanced tech.....

national security is the biggest reason to lie and protect interests.

how can we ever be sure what we hear is true? there is no other way to confirm or deny intel reports, unless perhaps there are similar agencies in other nations?

yea it takes big money to establish intel........

money money money......so how about a bake sale for ATS?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I just read on Jihadundpun.com the resistance just captured Gearge W. Bush. Yup, thats right. I wanted to double check the facts so I checked Rense.com and they had the same story. So it MUST be true.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
nice, yea i guess we never really know.

hmmm, facts and heresay.

maybe i am feeling a bit too ambitious, thinking that an answer is out there.

arrgh!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
As Bush stated:

He's the least of my concerns....

hmmm....ok, the perpetrator of 9/11....hmmm....sure

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Definitely wasn't a priority when Clinton was in office, was he, dgtempe?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Definitely wasn't a priority when Clinton was in office, was he, dgtempe?

seekerof
well, its no secret that 9/11 fiasco happened during THIS administration-this bogus war was started by THIS administration, our men and women are dying because of THIS administration-
Yea, I'd say Bush should make Bin Ladin a priority...yep..I reckon he should...

To say he doesnt care about Bin Laden is basically to say he doesnt care about this country or anyone dying as a result of it either

*Flips presidential finger again..*

Seekerof, i admire your devotion... its admirable.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/12/17/bush-intelligence-041217.html

"more unified, co-ordinated and effective..........to better protect america."

i'd like to see another champion of anti-terror, this guy bush is crap.

i feel like a leeming, watching bush parade around, saving the world.

what if bin laden did a flip flop and now supports anti-terror? he may turn some heads.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
dgtempe, "its no secret:"

-that the Clinton administration missed how many opportunities to nabb or take out Bin Laden? Hell, ask the Sudanese? big "if" here if Bin Laden would have been caught or taken out. Hindsight 20/20, eh?

-that the Clinton administration casterated both the military and the intelligences services.

-that because 9/11 happened under the Bush administration, its a sure bet that it was the Bush administrations fault, irregardless of the previous 8 years of 'damage' by the previous administration. Correct?

-that the Clinton administration had been forwarned that terrorist could take commercial jet-liners and use them as 'missiles' to take out major economic, commercial, and/or military sites within the U.S. How much was actually made aware to the current administration? How much did the Clinton administration do to help prevent such from happening?

Your attempts to deny the above are eloquent indeed.

seekerof

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Seekerof,

We dont see eye to eye obviously...

Have a merry Christmas and happy new year!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
dang it Seekerof, its nice to know an individual like yourself has a site like this!

its hard to concieve that such an architecture for deceit is in place.

why just can't everyone give *the presidential finger* and get rid of this bush?

you guys ever heard of the reformation act?

i guess change is going to need more than just bush on the curb

[edit on 17/12/2004 by baaronhaile]

[edit on 17/12/2004 by baaronhaile]

dh

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

As for asking Washington for authentication purposes, I don't think there are any to too many public institutions out there that have the capabilities to determine if something is indeed authentic or not when applied to this these type cases. CIA/FBI have information catalogued in such quantities and on sooooooooo many entities and world figures, not even mentioning the advanced tech......

seekerof

But we've no need to believe a word these lying manipulaters say
They are after all implementing a genocidal eugenic programme worldwide
This French lab did a rundown on one 'bin Laden' tape and found it basically a load of shyte
www.idiap.ch...
Dont believe a word the muthas tell you is my best advice

[edit on 17-12-2004 by dh]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So dh....I guess you just proved that no agency or organization, let alone an individual is infallible?

seekerof

dh

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So dh....I guess you just proved that no agency or organization, let alone an individual is infallible?

seekerof

Actually all I proved was that trying to get certain information online collapses, freezes and crashes your computer
And that was solely about posting a pdf from a Swiss origin on how poor the bin Laden fakes are
In the most paranoid state, they dont want you to know this stuff.....
My clicking of the idiaf doesnt work tho it's there somewhere

[edit on 17-12-2004 by dh]

new topics

top topics

join