It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the “Miraculous Powers”, and what would you do if you had them…?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I'm going to take a lot of heat for this comment but after reading the last few posts I've gotta say, "Y'all have missed the boat on so many levels I can't even count them." Ego, ego, ego, that's all I'm reading. You don't even realize that the body has a second brain, your heart. Heart driven thought is not the same as brain driven thought and all your, "I want this, I want that NOW, I control other people" is not from the heart. From the heart is a knowing, is not for you, it is for others.

Think on that,

STM

. Sometimes communicating information is not about the one doing it, but about the information. Heart and mind in symbiosis. Showing something that one soul have perceived to another. If we where about controlling others would we not be on the top of the power pyramid right now? But I do agree that we should strive for the good of the whole not ourselves.

Jat Paahaaraa dheeraj suniaar
Let self-control be your furnace, and patience your goldsmith.

Aharan mat vayd hathi-aar
Let understanding be your anvil, and spiritual wisdom your hammer.

edit on 4-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I see what you mean. On the right volume it is nice but I would probably annoy me also on very high volumes.

Get flame and a little heart from this.
Bon Iver - Holocene

Makes me think of

I normally think use the songs that works for best for you and if it is not enjoyable pick one that is, since it is supposed to be relaxing/symbiotic.

I am listening right now (I think the music is coded) enabled to traverse centuries of human evolvement (meant to be timeless) so God Creator can speak to us on ITS terms; beauty, RECOGNISTION ("see, you are me expressing myself/I am you as my perfect human expression").
To "seentoomuch" OOPS that might mean YES, God could be viewed as egotistical in creating something beautiful to express itself. Why have you seen too much; (lemme give you a VHB HUG).
Volume? What is that? I am as 'Spinal Taps' lead guitarist says (not exact quote) "We turn that black knob to at least 11!". "Calgary" one of my faves.
edit on 4-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
There is the other stance that ego is necessary as a mechanism to keep the body alive. Both are correct; why is it either/or, there is balance in nature. I know the mind lives in the brain and as you say the heart is the vessel/organ that holds the spirit. Mind is logical heart is love based; you are correct.

The ego information and how the ego is aware of itself is always existing from my point of view. So a transformation of the ego to awareness is in fact a change of the ego information changing the idea of what it is.

Dominicus made a very good thread about awareness.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

There is the other stance that ego is necessary as a mechanism to keep the body alive. Both are correct; why is it either/or, there is balance in nature. I know the mind lives in the brain and as you say the heart is the vessel/organ that holds the spirit. Mind is logical heart is love based; you are correct.

The ego information and how the ego is aware of itself is always existing from my point of view. So a transformation of the ego to awareness is in fact a change of the ego information changing the idea of what it is.

Dominicus made a very good thread about awareness.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I value Dominicus's contributions to ATS as well. I see human ego as being no different than God (as a binary entity AUO 'absolute unbounded oneness') as simply absorbing information it is in creation of. There is nothing wrong with the transformation of Ego awareness (in fact the ego lets you know what your fit is in your environment). The ego is plastic; malleable to circumstance; it has to be: adapt or die.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I'm going to take a lot of heat for this comment but after reading the last few posts I've gotta say, "Y'all have missed the boat on so many levels I can't even count them." Ego, ego, ego, that's all I'm reading. You don't even realize that the body has a second brain, your heart. Heart driven thought is not the same as brain driven thought and all your, "I want this, I want that NOW, I control other people" is not from the heart. From the heart is a knowing, is not for you, it is for others.

Think on that,

STM

. Sometimes communicating information is not about the one doing it, but about the information. Heart and mind in symbiosis. Showing something that one soul have perceived to another. If we where about controlling others would we not be on the top of the power pyramid right now? But I do agree that we should strive for the good of the whole not ourselves.

Jat Paahaaraa dheeraj suniaar
Let self-control be your furnace, and patience your goldsmith.

Aharan mat vayd hathi-aar
Let understanding be your anvil, and spiritual wisdom your hammer.

Great quotes. Music is supposed to be the leveler/the description of a universal understanding that transgresses the borders of old thought form paradigms. This is a song that transcends those barriers.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I was challenged to do something about Pope Benedict the 16th to prove I could by mere purity of thought get rid of him. So I challenged him, by asking him if this was a happy job, (as John Paul II main advisor, theologian/scholar was always in the shadows) to take his place. He told me no; he was stressed and not up to the pressure of public appearances as he hated speaking before his constituency. I told him to resign with dignity and let another more suited to this very PUBLIC life proceed him. He resigned the next day.

So what kind of power would you describe this as, and can you still do this today…?

And would you describe this power as being miraculous…?

And how do you know that it wasn’t just by chance that he resigned…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

VHB:
I was challenged to do something about Pope Benedict the 16th to prove I could by mere purity of thought get rid of him. So I challenged him, by asking him if this was a happy job, (as John Paul II main advisor, theologian/scholar was always in the shadows) to take his place. He told me no; he was stressed and not up to the pressure of public appearances as he hated speaking before his constituency. I told him to resign with dignity and let another more suited to this very PUBLIC life proceed him. He resigned the next day.

JC: So what kind of power would you describe this as, and can you still do this today…?

And would you describe this power as being miraculous…?

And how do you know that it wasn’t just by chance that he resigned…?

Not a power; miraculous by todays standards perhaps; its just an ability everyone has but does not know how to utilize it because there no longer exists the teachers or teachings to describe how this is accomplished. This would be the ability to speak to others across space and time (live or dead). I woke Pope Benedict up out of a sound sleep. He knew who I was. It was a lengthy reasonable conversation. I can do this today. It was not by chance the next day he resigned. This was history in making; it is the first time in the hundreds of years of Catholic Popery one resigns. I know what happened. The only way one can do this is with pure intent to the good/positive; that is the caveat; if any imperfection or by unknowns causes a corruption of will or SELF intent as to purpose is detected (NO GO). These are hard concepts and I don't expect anyone to swallow them without vigorous questioning.

edit on 5-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

How I perceive energy in my body when I listen to the songs.

Time of Our Lives (Swiss American Federation Remix) by Paul Van Dyk
Much Forward head top pressure/itching .

Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel
I love this song and start to move my head when I hear it.
Much pressure on top third sensor level. Small Forward head top pressure/itching

After song.
Small random pressure/itching both head top front back

Silent running by Mike & The Mechanics
Backside of the head Top and front. Cannot feel much 3rd eye.

Solomon Vandy & Dreamcatcher - Seventh Heaven by James Newton Howard
Much pressure on top third sensor level. Much pressure on top third sensor level. This is doing something in my lower body and my right hand started doing movements on its own when I hear this.

Jisas Yu Holem Hand Blong Mi. by Hans Zimmer.
Much pressure on top third sensor level. Much pressure on top third sensor level. Heat increasing in my lower body. Heat on right top shoulder. Starting to make noises. Very relaxed body while awareness continue to be very sharp. Bliss mode.

Lead Me Home(OptionC Sequelified) by Jamie N Commons
I went from bliss mode to almost normal when I heard this. Only a little back top and third eye and small flame in the back.

You've Got the Love by Candi Staton
Going slowly back to bliss mode it seems. Moving my body to the music.

The Glory Forever by Dolly Parton
This one feels strongly in the heart and heat in the back when looking at the pictures.

Treasure by Iona
Bliss mode. Laughting.

State of Independence by Jon & Vangelis
Again back to normal.

I'll find my way home by Jon Anderson & Vangelis
Bliss mode. Making noises to the music
I love this song.

Ever so Lonely (Live) by Sheila Chandra -
Bliss mode. Beautiful.

The River of Dreams by Billy Joel
Bliss mode. Singing along. Laughting.

Spirit by John Denver
Again back to normal.

May it be by Enya
Back towards bliss mode. There is something to the sound that activates things in my body.

Natural Mystic by Bob Marley
. Just moving to the music. Not really listening.

Freedom Now by Tracy Chapman
Again back to normal. Not my favorite Tracy Chapman song.

Sever The Ties by Morley
Little Solar plexus energy

Save Us All by Tracy Chapman
Again back to normal.

Stopping tests

Thank you for that; you are now my official spiritual music tester lol You’ve been sworn in, wavers signed, the works lol welcome aboard…I’ll contact you via the my “bat phone” if I require further musical assistance…

I have a bigger spiritual collection; might start posting them slowly one by one…

If there’s one thing this thread has taught me so far, it’s that we all have the power to produce beautiful music, and what a beautiful gift it is…

Peace be with you…

- JC

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Not a power; miraculous by todays standards perhaps; its just an ability everyone has but does not know how to utilize it because there no longer exists the teachers or teachings to describe how this is accomplished.

Kind of makes one wonder how you acquired the skill, seeing as there are no teachers/teachings left…

This would be the ability to speak to others across space and time (live or dead). I woke Pope Benedict up out of a sound sleep. He knew who I was. It was a lengthy reasonable conversation. I can do this today.

“He knew who you were!!!”

So he recognized you, eh…You weren’t dressed as a choir boy lol by any chance, were you…?

But seriously, this is getting weirder and weirder; what do you mean, he recognised you…NO! Not the dreaded Grim Reaper outfit lol ?

And I guess it’s a given, that you were there in corporeal form…?

I take it Pope Benedict XVI, can verify all of this too…
But wait, let me guess, you wiped his memory lol later that week, sometime after he resigned…right…just to cover your tracks…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

VHB:Not a power; miraculous by todays standards perhaps; its just an ability everyone has but does not know how to utilize it because there no longer exists the teachers or teachings to describe how this is accomplished.

JC: Kind of makes one wonder how you acquired the skill, seeing as there are no teachers/teachings left.

It is an innate yearning to know the whole truth is all; regarding (for me) "Why am here" (inner dialog with ones higher selves) they are excellent guides as to pointing to information that is necessary reading. Its all timed out; connect the dots sort of thing. One piece of information relates to another. This is a lengthy process; 20 years now (not for the faint hearted). It helps if before incarnating as a human you had a game plan in place (usually one does because there is a purpose to becoming a material being; improving past life failures). Unfortunately the first hurdle is to remember you had this all planned beforehand (your life path) as when you are born everything you used to know is not residual memory (your over soul hard drive was swiped). The point is to progress your soul's path (without you having any clue).

VHB:
This would be the ability to speak to others across space and time (live or dead). I woke Pope Benedict up out of a sound sleep. He knew who I was. It was a lengthy reasonable conversation. I can do this today.

JC: “He knew who you were!!!”
So he recognized you, eh…You weren’t dressed as a choir boy lol by any chance, were you…?
But seriously, this is getting weirder and weirder; what do you mean, he recognised you…NO! Not the dreaded Grim Reaper outfit lol ?
And I guess it’s a given, that you were there in corporeal form…?
I take it Pope Benedict XVI, can verify all of this too…
But wait, let me guess, you wiped his memory lol later that week, sometime after he resigned…right…just to cover your tracks…?

He knew it was not a dream. He can verify it. His understanding of that conversation was "God advised me to resign and so I did".

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

LittleByLittle: Lol. I am not sure if I have myself been here before or not
. The whole me being so very clumsy having insanely bad coordination and feeling to small, until I got the energy flowing does maybe point towards first timer.

Being a 'first timer' human does not mean you are a neophyte; you volunteered to be here for a reason, your soul probably does not need progressing at all, as in having to reincarnate over and over and over until it gets it right. I can relate to everything you are describing.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
JC: Kind of makes one wonder how you acquired the skill, seeing as there are no teachers/teachings left.

It is an innate yearning to know the whole truth is all;

Yeah, tell me about it!… Aint Dat Da Twuttth lol

regarding (for me) "Why am here" (inner dialog with ones higher selves) they are excellent guides as to pointing to information that is necessary reading. Its all timed out; connect the dots sort of thing. One piece of information relates to another. This is a lengthy process; 20 years now (not for the faint hearted).

20 Years!!! Man, I’m like a spiritual baby compared too you.

The point is to progress your soul's path (without you having any clue).

Yes, I concur; think of the bigger whole, and your souls journey ahead, don’t get stuck on past mistakes learn from them, and move forwards…

He knew it was not a dream. He can verify it. His understanding of that conversation was "God advised me to resign and so I did".

So you were speaking to him through some higher mind collective, and He recognized that he was speaking to God, but it was really you…? Wouldn’t that be a more accurate description…?

So this is essentially an advanced form of telepathy that you have, right…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

. The whole me being so very clumsy having insanely bad coordination and feeling to small, until I got the energy flowing does maybe point towards first timer.

Being a 'first timer' human does not mean you are a neophyte; you volunteered to be here for a reason, your soul probably does not need progressing at all, as in having to reincarnate over and over and over until it gets it right. I can relate to everything you are describing.

From my point of view. Not all souls are here for learning or helping. Sometimes it is just a "vacation". Mine is a little bit of all three. And from my point of view I do have things to fix that will need repairing. But then as long as I deal with the things as they come it is no big deal. Could be worse.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

VHB: The point is to progress your soul's path (without you having any clue).

JC: Yes, I concur; think of the bigger whole, and your souls journey ahead, don’t get stuck on past mistakes learn from them, and move forwards…

VHB:

JC: So you were speaking to him through some higher mind collective, and He recognized that he was speaking to God, but it was really you…? Wouldn’t that be a more accurate description…?
So this is essentially an advanced form of telepathy that you have, right…?

I never thought of it that way but I am very naïve about what would seem to be obvious to others (clinical definitions). It was accomplished through a higher collective (they make the spiritual/electrical connection through which I can give information); I know that I was the conduit (person in the physical), that I was the generator of the thought form or instigator of the intent (to communicate with this man) as this was important. He was suffering greatly and needed a dignified "bow out of the situation". It was really me speaking to him as what he perceived as "God". Here is a funny; I told him (NEXT Pope must be Latin, tell your cronies). It was a win win as Francis is much better suited to the role.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I am like a testing machine in this case to see if there is any comparison in our experiences. I wonder if there even can be a physical reason for different experiences also and not just unconsciousness/consciousness. If the energy is related to microtubules in the cell then maybe DNA/RNA can also be a factor on atom/quantum level and not just how the body is built to handle sound in the ear.

About hearing since I only have had one telepathic internal hearing experience, I do not have much experience on the difference on internal sound (not going thru the ears but heard within) compared to normal external sound where it comes thru the ear.

As usual need more data .....
edit on 5-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: Being a 'first timer' human does not mean you are a neophyte; you volunteered to be here for a reason, your soul probably does not need progressing at all, as in having to reincarnate over and over and over until it gets it right. I can relate to everything you are describing.

LittleByLittle: From my point of view. Not all souls are here for learning or helping. Sometimes it is just a "vacation". Mine is a little bit of all three. And from my point of view I do have things to fix that will need repairing. But then as long as I deal with the things as they come it is no big deal. Could be worse.

Vacation. This actually is very funny. It would seem for some to be the ultimate vacation; (hard to get a body here anymore everyone in the astral wants a piece of this action, "YOU HAVE BEEN A HUMAN?" trophy forthcoming). Surprise, you have a job to do! to better the suffering caused by the ignorance (lack of enlightenment, teachers/paths automatically provided) the human race to uplift one at a time (YEA)! Could be worse as you say. Belief systems help for some at least; but those are not true either; they are (keep the people from rioting stop gaps). Roman Colosseum Gladiator Games, "keep the people happy give them what they want ON TIME" (the 10AM show/the 5PM show).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join