It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the “Miraculous Powers”, and what would you do if you had them…?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Jesus' miracles didn't actually happen literally in my opinion but are, as you say, spiritual metaphors.

Walking on water represents being in the Spirit (air) and not giving into the water (world). Those who "walk in the Spirit" walk on water metaphorically.

This makes some logical sense, and has a clear parallel to the spirit hovering over the waters in Genesis…nice…

Healing the sick represents the healing effects of time (an attribute of the Spirit), some will heal naturally, some with medicine, and others through the death of their body and resurrection into a new body that is not sick.

But don’t you believe that the spirit can actually literally heal the body/person; The Placebo effect is a good example of the power of belief, imparting a change within the body…

Giving sight to the blind represents coming to gnosis, or knowing yourself. Jesus' words have helped me to see when I was once blind to myself. He didn't literally make a blind person see, it represents his teachings helping others to come out of ignorance.

Yes, the blind representing the Fatherless who walk in darkness, not knowing themselves etc…And through the word, the bread of life, they come into gnosis, and then walk in the light of the truth… Again, makes perfect sense…

Water into wine is a whole other thing though. It represents (in my opinion) the churches teachings about Jesus (literal miracles) getting them "drunk" instead of them drinking the pure water that it was before. They turned the "living waters" into "drunken wine". What does Revelation say? That people have gotten drunk off the wine of the adultress, the church is the adultress, it's doctrine the "living water" being turned into wine.

Wow…I’ve never heard that before, but where did you learn this from…? Hmmm I need to meditate on this…

Thanks for sharing your thoughts….

- JC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

The placebo effect is a good example actually, I hadn't thought of that. I guess "faith" can heal in some instances. As far as a lame hand being made good, not so much. I think it may be a mixture of both, but as far as curing something as far as a body part, I don't think that is possible.

It's one of my own ideas, I learned it from the Spirit within me. I only have ONE teacher, and he teaches me through many different religions and doctrines. All it takes is looking at those teachings from a certain angle.

edit on 3/2/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The placebo effect is a good example actually, I hadn't thought of that. I guess "faith" can heal in some instances. As far as a lame hand being made good, not so much. I think it may be a mixture of both, but as far as curing something as far as a body part, I don't think that is possible.

It's one of my own ideas, I learned it from the Spirit within me. I only have ONE teacher, and he teaches me through many different religions and doctrines. All it takes is looking at those teachings from a certain angle.

A video on Placebo/Nocebo effect.

I am not sure where the limits of energy manifestation healing are and what you can do.
edit on 3-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Miraculous powers? Jesus' Church is filled with many examples throughout history. A somewhat modern example? Padre Pio (a google search for most folks here). His life was filled with miracles.

He used these "powers" to glorify God, and bring people to Jesus Christ.

Padre pio used his powers for the same reasons I use my "gifts".

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
I had a spiritual experience that gave me energy on the head and third eye sensor (middle of the forehead). I can describe it as spiritual water since it is a tingling energy the feels a little bit like static charge moving on my skin. My sense of touch increased in my whole body.

Yes, “spiritual water” sounds about right…IMO

I’ve had some episodes in the past, where my third eye tingles, usually happens at night, and seems to be completely beyond my control. One time, it was so intense, that I couldn’t stop laughing out loud…any of this sound familiar…?

Played around with sensing reiki without looking and I can feel where they are without seeing it, by the difference in heat and tingle. My reiki is not stronger than my reiki friends. I am a newbi at helping others.

I’m curious though, how do you transfer the energy to your hands; are you just focussing on that area with your mind, or are you using some other type of technique…?

I am sensitive to audio/music as it increases heat and tingle at times.

Hmmm interesting, what do you think of my spiritual track selection on my recent thread…what does the tingle lol say…?

I love logic

Actually most people see logic as being very cold hearted and devoid of feeling etc…but logic can actually be very loving IMO, I mean take Spock and that famous line, “the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few”, it’s of course very logical, but very loving, all the same…

Leonard Nimoy directed in that movie, so I suspect he may have had a hand, in that famous line; God bless him; may he rest in peace…

- JC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Water into wine is a whole other thing though. It represents (in my opinion) the churches teachings about Jesus (literal miracles) getting them "drunk" instead of them drinking the pure water that it was before. They turned the "living waters" into "drunken wine". What does Revelation say? That people have gotten drunk off the wine of the adultress, the church is the adultress, it's doctrine the "living water" being turned into wine.

On further reflection, yes, this makes a lot of sense, based on my understanding of the original teachings of Jesus, being distorted by the Church.

The key verses being these below…

Revelation 17:3
With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

And

Revelation 17:3
I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

Assuming Revelations is talking about events framed in the past, or about future events, that were about to happen, and have already taken place in the past, (which I personally think is most likely the case; “Babylon the Great” being a big give away IMO) Then yes, what you’ve stated makes sense.

Kings have always been in close company with the Church leaders throughout history. But the key verse, is Revelations 17:6; which appears to be about slaying those who bore the testimony of Jesus, which is true too some extent, but could also be using the word blood, as a code for Spirit.

But in this case, the Spirit would be the false wine, like you stated…hence “drunk with the blood”, i.e. drunk with the false Wine/Teachings etc…

Revelations 17:3, is effectively stating, that a system was set up, in which Kings and the whole Earth became intoxicated with.

And Revelations 17:3 effectively outlines that the system/intoxication, is coming from being drunk on the blood/spirit/teachings of those who bore testimony to Jesus. Which can only mean one thing, and that’s that the system/intoxication, is the false/distorted teachings of Jesus, in the form of the church.

So in a nut shell, what this amounts IMO, is that the Spirit of God is still being poured out, but it’s coming from a distorted teaching i.e. not the complete truth (i.e. the living waters) but the false wine, and people have become drunk on it…

It also explains why the beast hates!!! the Prostitute, because the beast wants nothing to do with the Spirit of God being poured out at all, even a distorted version of it…

Incidentally, further on in that chapter, it even states that the beast will one day destroy the church/prostitute, which is bizarrely what's happening right now! But other verses state that the lamb, presumably the true teachings of Jesus, will stand firm, and one day also defeat the beast…

Originally I was going to ask you why you would trust a book (The Book of Revelations) when it actually supports some of the standard Christian doctrines, within it’s pages…?

My own personal answer to that question, (which btw, you’re not obliged to agree with) is that there was a common method employed in the past, that was used by religious scribes, whereby they coded certain books with secret information, while at the same time, imparting theologies into them, that actually agreed with their enemies theologies (i.e. The RCC) this was often done, so that their books wouldn’t be destroyed.

Sounds like a bit of a far out theory, I will admit, but why else agree with a book in one way i.e. when it’s pointing out that the church is the prostitute etc…, but disagree with the same book, when it’s in alignment with standard Christianity…see what I mean…?

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out; it was in general alignment, with what I already thought; although I just hadn’t ever put it together, with those particular verses before…

- JC

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I’ve had some episodes in the past, where my third eye tingles, usually happens at night, and seems to be completely beyond my control. One time, it was so intense, that I couldn’t stop laughing out loud…any of this sound familiar…?

Sometimes Laughing and sometimes singing.

I’m curious though, how do you transfer the energy to your hands; are you just focussing on that area with your mind, or are you using some other type of technique…

My Reiki friends make symbols in their hands and clap their hands 3 times to charge. I some times clap my hands or rub my hands since it seem to make the hand more sensitive/maybe even increase the flow. I do not think of my flow as very strong even if I can feel differences when I hold my hand over my own body.

Hmmm interesting, what do you think of my spiritual track selection on my recent thread…what does the tingle lol say…?

I was gonna say:
Solomon Vandy & Dreamcatcher - Seventh Heaven by James Newton Howard
Jisas Yu Holem Hand Blong Mi. by Hans Zimmer.
effected back top head but the tingle pressure is not stopping so it might be background/internal state. I will do a test on the songs when I have lesser activity so I can tell you more precisely how they affect my body.
edit on 4-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I was gonna say:
effected back top head but the tingle pressure is not stopping so it might be background/internal state. I will do a test on the songs when I have lesser activity so I can tell you more precisely how they affect my body.

Actually those 2 songs and the ones by Deuter that I recently posted, make me feel very relaxed…awesome music IMO…

Good luck with those tests, feel free to post the results here, or on the other thread if you wish…

Thanks for sharing your powers…

Peace be with you...

- JC

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

How I perceive energy in my body when I listen to the songs.

Time of Our Lives (Swiss American Federation Remix) by Paul Van Dyk
Much Forward head top pressure/itching .

Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel
I love this song and start to move my head when I hear it.
Much pressure on top third sensor level. Small Forward head top pressure/itching

After song.
Small random pressure/itching both head top front back

Silent running by Mike & The Mechanics
Backside of the head Top and front. Cannot feel much 3rd eye.

Much pressure on top third sensor level. Much pressure on top third sensor level. This is doing something in my lower body and my right hand started doing movements on its own when I hear this.

Much pressure on top third sensor level. Much pressure on top third sensor level. Heat increasing in my lower body. Heat on right top shoulder. Starting to make noises. Very relaxed body while awareness continue to be very sharp. Bliss mode.

Lead Me Home(OptionC Sequelified) by Jamie N Commons
I went from bliss mode to almost normal when I heard this. Only a little back top and third eye and small flame in the back.

You've Got the Love by Candi Staton
Going slowly back to bliss mode it seems. Moving my body to the music.

The Glory Forever by Dolly Parton
This one feels strongly in the heart and heat in the back when looking at the pictures.

Treasure by Iona
Bliss mode. Laughting.

State of Independence by Jon & Vangelis
Again back to normal.

I'll find my way home by Jon Anderson & Vangelis
Bliss mode. Making noises to the music
I love this song.

Ever so Lonely (Live) by Sheila Chandra -
Bliss mode. Beautiful.

The River of Dreams by Billy Joel
Bliss mode. Singing along. Laughting.

Spirit by John Denver
Again back to normal.

May it be by Enya
Back towards bliss mode. There is something to the sound that activates things in my body.

Natural Mystic by Bob Marley
. Just moving to the music. Not really listening.

Freedom Now by Tracy Chapman
Again back to normal. Not my favorite Tracy Chapman song.

Sever The Ties by Morley
Little Solar plexus energy

Save Us All by Tracy Chapman
Again back to normal.

Stopping tests.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

VHB is a girl?! That's news to me, I always assumed she was a guy. She has a very unique writing style, for some reason that style made me think she was a guy, not sure why that is.

Who called me a 'girl' I am a newbie fetus in gestation in on this heavy material planet. Hello everyone; wanted you to know most of the posters here on this thread are on my list of favorite people (that heart thing in ones profile) not sure why that is.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

VHB is a girl?! That's news to me, I always assumed she was a guy. She has a very unique writing style, for some reason that style made me think she was a guy, not sure why that is.

That’s what I thought a first, but then the truth was revealed via my Spidey senses, and from Vet herself…I hope she doesn’t mind me spilling the beans here...

And Yeah, “unique” writing style, is the Word! lol
- JC

So that is why "Fox News" has been calling; what a nuisance, I told them where to find your 'bat cave' for further comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Hi VHB

I am a newbie fetus in gestation in on this heavy material planet

I like that description.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful time.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft "what if you had miraculous powers and what would you do with them".
I am interested in the "what would you with them" part of this query. As discussed already in this thread 'everyone' has power that is unique to themselves. Reiki force (can actually be learned); (third eye mind); this is proven as is 'observable' Little by Little, my third eye is open and is obnoxious, spinning disk the size of a dime constant in my vision. To take the idea of a thought (combined prayer's power) further. I was challenged to do something about Pope Benedict the 16th to prove I could by mere purity of thought get rid of him. So I challenged him, by asking him if this was a happy job, (as John Paul II main advisor, theologian/scholar was always in the shadows) to take his place. He told me no; he was stressed and not up to the pressure of public appearances as he hated speaking before his constituency. I told him to resign with dignity and let another more suited to this very PUBLIC life proceed him. He resigned the next day. For that person/being that challenged me to do such a thing; I proved a point; Human beings can do much more than they suspect. We have lost the old mystery schools of teaching for a reason. We are not supposed to know these things.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Hi VHB

I am a newbie fetus in gestation in on this heavy material planet

I like that description.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful time.

It is rare I find myself able to participate on a thread where we are all friends just talking amongst themselves (good times).

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Jesus' miracles didn't actually happen literally in my opinion but are, as you say, spiritual metaphors.

Walking on water represents being in the Spirit (air) and not giving into the water (world). Those who "walk in the Spirit" walk on water metaphorically.

Healing the sick represents the healing effects of time (an attribute of the Spirit), some will heal naturally, some with medicine, and others through the death of their body and resurrection into a new body that is not sick.

Giving sight to the blind represents coming to gnosis, or knowing yourself. Jesus' words have helped me to see when I was once blind to myself. He didn't literally make a blind person see, it represents his teachings helping others to come out of ignorance.

This makes for very good "metaphor" (it fits) but I believe he could actually do these things. As a fully 9 dimensional being (having full access to his higher self) and his knowledge of the Egyptian Mystery Schools (Qabala) why not? You also have this access to open a dialog with your higher beingness. Is it God creator or past reincarnated selves; I do not know as I have never been human before this incarnation (thread killer concept for sure; sorry Joe).

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm going to take a lot of heat for this comment but after reading the last few posts I've gotta say, "Y'all have missed the boat on so many levels I can't even count them." Ego, ego, ego, that's all I'm reading. You don't even realize that the body has a second brain, your heart. Heart driven thought is not the same as brain driven thought and all your, "I want this, I want that NOW, I control other people" is not from the heart. From the heart is a knowing, it is not for you to realize something for you, it is for others and their needs. A tiny step forward, a motion in the right direction guided by the heart is like a pebble thrown into a lake and as the wakes move out it helps many people, like facets on a diamond a miracle is perfect.

Think on that,

STM
edit on 4-3-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

My third eye is open and is obnoxious, spinning disk the size of a dime constant in my vision

Cool.

Pope Benedict

Good job in that case. Pope Francis from my point of view is closer to Jesus core message than Benedict.

My thing seem to be pulling energy on my level and playing bad cop when people play duality games, using the logic that has evolved in me. Posting things openly that most times have been hidden.

I do not know as I have never been human before this incarnation (thread killer concept for sure; sorry Joe).

Lol. I am not sure if I have myself been here before or not
. The whole me being so very clumsy having insanely bad coordination and feeling to small, until I got the energy flowing does maybe point towards first timer.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

How I perceive energy in my body when I listen to the songs.

Time of Our Lives (Swiss American Federation Remix) by Paul Van Dyk
Much Forward head top pressure/itching .

Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel
I love this song and start to move my head when I hear it.
Much pressure on top third sensor level. Small Forward head top pressure/itching

After song.
Small random pressure/itching both head top front back

Silent running by Mike & The Mechanics
Backside of the head Top and front. Cannot feel much 3rd eye.

Much pressure on top third sensor level. Much pressure on top third sensor level. This is doing something in my lower body and my right hand started doing movements on its own when I hear this.

Stopping tests.
(snip)
You are cataloging these sensations, that is awesome. Funny thing about sound; I have found that if I play the music by "Boniver"; some people either love it or walk away. There are 'angelic' frequencies within this music many cannot tolerate. The same true with the chorals by the 900? AD nun Hildegard Von Bingen.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I see what you mean. On the right volume it is nice but I would probably annoy me also on very high volumes.

Get flame and a little heart from this.
Bon Iver - Holocene

Makes me think of

I normally think use the songs that works for best for you and if it is not enjoyable pick one that is, since it is supposed to be relaxing/symbiotic.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I'm going to take a lot of heat for this comment but after reading the last few posts I've gotta say, "Y'all have missed the boat on so many levels I can't even count them." Ego, ego, ego, that's all I'm reading. You don't even realize that the body has a second brain, your heart. Heart driven thought is not the same as brain driven thought and all your, "I want this, I want that NOW, I control other people" is not from the heart. From the heart is a knowing, is not for you, it is for others.

Think on that,
STM

I can see that; based upon the algorithm 'glitch' ATS hasn't corrected yet, giving you gazillions of stars and lightening bolts. I thought about the 'ego' equation before I posted my replies. There is the eastern idea to banish ego (Michael/Mabel Collins premise or any Yogi/swami) as it is corruptive. There is the other stance that ego is necessary as a mechanism to keep the body alive. Both are correct; why is it either/or, there is balance in nature. I know the mind lives in the brain and as you say the heart is the vessel/organ that holds the spirit. Mind is logical heart is love based; you are correct.

<< 1    3 >>

join