It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might want to read trough this article that deals with the 'Sign of judgement'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone

I've been a big believer in science and evolution troughout my youth until now. BUT lately I've been a bit more open to religious signs and believe me I have very good reasons for this.
I've seen a couple videos about the 'End times' and how it is described in the bible (To be fair the Bible has been rewritten over and over again but I believe that there are still pieces from the original left)
I simply could not believe the things that were mentioned. It was almost like listening to usual alternative media or (legit)Predictions for the next couple of years.

People need to focus on the upcoming months and pay attention to symbols on TV, subliminal messages and headlines.

For example The 'Doomsday clock' being moved from 5 to 3 minutes midnight was big deal for me the more I thought about it(!!!) and maybe you should do the same because there have been other hints like that lately.

Heres the article
endoftheamericandream.com...

edit on 2-3-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

Among all the various religious scriptures available on the market, only one provides a clear statement of what its followers are supposed to expect at the time of revelation : the jewish scriptures.
The Jews are told that they will ultimately be allowed to return on their homeland, rebuild their concept of Israel and their temple. The description of the events of revelation is more alegorical in the other scriptures (Christian Bible - Islamic Qran - Ragnarok - Quetzacoatl - ...) but a synchronous accomplishment of all of them is perfectly possible IMO.

So the Jews know what to expect, and they thus know what to run after ...

Israeli elections on 17th of March. The Knesset (Israeli gov) was dissolved after passing a bill proclaiming the Jewish state.
Now, I also have a suggestion about what this may implies about the Jewish messiah...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes, we are counting "signs of judgement", you are second for today.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

total solar eclipse on March 20th falls on Nisan 1, which is the first day of the first month of the Biblical calendar. According to Jewish tradition, a solar eclipse on Nisan 1 is a sign of judgment.

I wonder if itll coincide with the LHC start up.

Huge Doom.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh, cool. Sukkot falls on my birthday this September.

With all the turmoil going on presently, I would not be surprised if this event causes an escalation of things.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
Hi everyone

I've been a big believer in science and evolution troughout my youth until now. BUT lately I've been a bit more open to religious signs and believe me I have very good reasons for this.

I imagine that none of those reasons align with logic and reason though.

I've seen a couple videos about the 'End times' and how it is described in the bible (To be fair the Bible has been rewritten over and over again but I believe that there are still pieces from the original left)

Case in point. Citing documentaries as "evidence" then acknowledging the flaws in the Bible then immediately allowing it as evidence anyways.

I simply could not believe the things that were mentioned. It was almost like listening to usual alternative media or (legit)Predictions for the next couple of years.

What, some guy found a bunch of things occurring in the world that are similar to Revelation prophecy? WOW surprise there.

People need to focus on the upcoming months and pay attention to symbols on TV, subliminal messages and headlines.

Why? We've been hearing this stupid song and dance for 2000 years now. What makes your (or this article's) signs more relevant than all the others?

For example The 'Doomsday clock' being moved from 5 to 3 minutes midnight was big deal for me the more I thought about it(!!!) and maybe you should do the same because there have been other hints like that lately.

Heres the article
endoftheamericandream.com...

Oh so it's another shaky astrology piece correlating this upcoming solar eclipse as something important. Seen it.
edit on 2-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yes and I created this thread because Israel is back in the Media right now.

If I'm not wrong some prophecies say that in the End everything will be revealed and I find it kinda ironic that the UFO/ET talk has such an crazy uptick right now. And this whole Net neutrality BS introduced to the world at around the same time.

I'm not stupid.

I can still smile on some occasions on some days but honestly I do have a incredibly bad feeling about the current situation on this planet.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This vid came to mind when I opened your link that you might also want to check out ...peace

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm still a believer in science and that basic mechanics of the evolutionary process. I think most people in the world sense that something is wrong and that something big is coming and this has set our collective subconscious in an uncomfortable place even if people aren't believers.

I think this explains the widespread 2012 craze more than simply the media hype. I think it explains the widespread fascination with apocalyptic scenarios in our popular culture as well as dystopianism - it's there. Just check your local bookstore.

It's a widespread pattern for all that many scoff.

Myself? I think it's coming. I don't know exactly when, but I think my life has been on a timer for a long time know, and I do believe that the Holy Spirit has shown me this many times over the years. I may die old in my bed. I hope I do, but I just can't quite believe that. I think something else will happen.

Will it be this scenario your article talks about? Will it be this soon? I can't say and I don't know. But I do think it will come before my time here is done.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We have the same birthday apparently.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Even if the prophecies are not true the belief in them seem to have made some people want to implement the prophecies.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Is Armageddon the only miracle theists have left?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why do you do this?

Thats a horrible reply and you probably know it. Reading trough the article I posted would answer most of your questions.

Not to mention that There were no talks about 'The biggest economic crash in history' the 'unusual SUN activity that will put the earth into a mini ice age' Poor Animals like Sea Lions dying in Masses 'climate change, extreme weather' Radioactive water leaking into the ocean 'uptick in Earthquakes and volcanic activity' and more.

Let's be honest and thats all I'm asking for. The World looked a bit different in 1999 when the last eclipse occured.

NONE of that NADA. Maybe 'Global Warming' which was BS anyway as we can see now lol

I am concerned for good reasons and I couldn't care less if you are. Just don't be surprised if something drastic happens this year.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Because of who he is. He says he is being objective, but really there is a deep hostility to faith there.

I'll be honest. I have faith, and while I think they could be seen as a sign. I am on the fence as to what they might be signaling and exactly when.

There have been many eclipses that haven't brought down any especial judgments.

What people are putting their beliefs on here is the patterning. When these are happening and the order they are happening in. And like any sign, the event they are connected with doesn't necessarily need to happen right away as they happen. But, how far away from the occurrence does something need to happen before you call shenanigans there?

Make no mistake, I am watching to see if the eschatological tea leaves readers have anything up their sleeves because the fall of this year marks a whirlwind of converging patterns with tetrad just being one of many. You might not even be aware that the last of the tetrad in October is a supermoon and the before the 2nd of the tetrad last fall, the three full moons preceding were all supermoons. What does that mean? Could be nothing; could be everything. Who knows?

But if nothing else, the sky has certainly been showing off big time for all of us, and believer and unbeliever alike ought to derive some enjoyment from that.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Why do you do this?

Who knows? Why did you put a prediction thread in the WWIII forum? It doesn't even have anything to do with WWIII. Just a bunch of baseless fear mongering.

Thats a horrible reply and you probably know it. Reading trough the article I posted would answer most of your questions.

No, it's pretty accurate. Your article is bunk.

Not to mention that There were no talks about 'The biggest economic crash in history' the 'unusual SUN activity that will put the earth into a mini ice age' Poor Animals like Sea Lions dying in Masses 'climate change, extreme weather' Radioactive water leaking into the ocean 'uptick in Earthquakes and volcanic activity'

Let's be honest and thats all I'm asking for. The World looked a bit different in 1999 when the last eclipse occured.

Last eclipse in 1999? Uh... No. The last eclipse was last year. Solar Eclipses: What is a Total Solar Eclipse & When is the Next One?

On the average a total eclipse occurs somewhere on Earth about every 18 months.

The reason earthquakes are occurring more frequently is because we've gotten much better at detecting them.

You know for someone who said they've trusted science (and evolution, not sure why you needed to include that one in there) since you were young, you show an awful aptitude to believing superstition. Did you just believe in science because you were told to or did you actually STUDY and test the things that science says so you know they are true? Because if you did that, you'd know that there are logical answers to all your fears. Including your superstitious beliefs.

I am concerned for good reasons and I couldn't care less if you are. Just don't be surprised if something drastic happens this year.

I won't hold my breath. Though I am interested in if you will show back up in April to apologize for misleading everyone.
edit on 2-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Net neutrality in full effect? Is that what they view as "Fair conversations" BS? hope not.

I have the right to post whatever the hell I want. I'm not even a full believer in what I posted in the OP.
I AM misleading everyone? really? Did I write the Article? learn to read.

You obviously have some significant psychological problems and you are derailing the thread future posts of you will be IGNORED.

Goodbye

EDIT: Haha it doesn't eve have something to do with WW III? sure about that? The destruction of ISRAEL is mentioned in the Article and as I mentioned already in one of my replies. Israel is back in the media right now and when I see something like this I share it you know.

Nothing wrong with that. Not at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Net neutrality in full effect? Is that what they view as "Fair conversations" BS? hope not.

Now you are dragging net neutrality into this?

I have the right to post whatever the F.uck I want. I'm not even a full believer in what I posted in the OP.
I AM misleading everyone? really? Did I write the Article? learn to read.

Actually you have a RIGHT to post whatever falls within the T&C of this website because it is privately owned. Those T&C's include posting material in the correct forum (this thread belongs in the Dreams & Predictions Forum) as well as not evading the word filters.

Well the simple fact that you made a thread that doesn't have a bit to do with WWIII and put it in the WWIII forums is pretty misleading. Also, I don't care if you wrote the article. You obviously believe it from the way you worded your OP.

You obviously have some significant psychological problems and you are derailing the thread future posts of you will be IGNORED.

Goodbye

Yes, criticism of someone's argument is a "psychological problem"... Very classy way to inspire future debate. Insult the person then ignore all follow up posts.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Look at the rise of prepping across the world it is widespread and dare I say mainstream. This is not a good sign at all. The collective senses something is wrong and is prepping for it. Is it biblical.....Nah I do not think so. Mans view of the bible is upside down and backwards and the truth does not fit.

The survivalist culture could in the end become a self fulfilling prophecy. Society is taking in a huge breath and holding it waiting for the other shoe to drop.....This is not a good thing.

(post by Eagleyedobserver removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I grew up in the 80's and 90's, and absolutely nothing has actually changed. Sure power may have shifted around and players might have changed, but the same old # goes on and on. Human nature is what it is and wont change. This crap goes round in cycles, it always has and always will.

When it comes to religion, the term "judgment" is pretty much equal to "genocide". Evil people using the failings of others to justify murdering them all and declaring it righteous and divinely ordained. Anyone who believes in, wants and attempts to coerce others into wanting this to happen have some serious issues and are terrible human beings.
edit on 2-3-2015 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join