It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See who stars a post.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nah.. it would be embarrassing to see who starred what. Then everyone would know it's me giving stars to the posts that say "Oops double post" or just "double post" Or "Agreed"

umm....crap, I just gave myself away.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Wouldn't change my responses.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
9th page, 17 flags.

Useless.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i wish that we could give stars in this forum, i would give some just for GP, and some for the one liners.
they make me smile.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I disagree.
When I am on sites that do that, I sometimes avoid starring things I otherwise would, if my comments don't align with a previous poster. It keeps you honest, but I still feel like I shouldn't have to give starring that much head space.
For the record, I actually rarely look at who stars my comments in other forums.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

It does happen. It's just not advertised.

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: crazyewok
a way to avoid that is maybe allowing the mods to give a simple reason?

Applause and stars and flags are mine to give freely to whom every I wish and for whatever reason I wish. I don't have to explain myself. And you don't have to explain yourself when you star or flag a thread either. If reasons had to be given, then it would turn into a free for all discussion and mob rule over who should and shouldn't get applause/stars/flags. I'll give 'em as I see fit and no one has a say in it whatsoever, just as you give your stars and flags as you see fit and no one has a right to dissect your reasoning.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

This ^^^^^^^

Members do not have to give a reason as to why they star and/or flag posts/threads so staff shouldn't have to either. Staff are members first and it is our discretion as to whom we star, flag, and applaud just like it is for everyone here.
edit on 3/3/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

I think you said a real mouthful there...
Right on the money...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

All your stars are belong to me, my precious

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join