It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There is no limit to their depravity' Islamic State FEED mother her own SON

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
had a weird feeling when I read about this, true or false, all I can think of is that TPTB are using "stories" like this as pre justification for the atrocities to come.
really think...no, I have a growing feeling of certainty that we're running out of time and we'll soon be a step too far over the dead line to avert the disaster that's coming.

That hidey hole out bush is looking more and more desirable....
edit on 332015 by AkaDeDrow because: grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: UnBreakable
Obviously because it's all BS.

But the bible thumpers will tell you otherwise. The 'word of god' in the bible was written by man decades and hundreds of years after the folklore was passed down by word of mouth, all made up stories because early man was afraid of the unknown................as is most modern day man.

and to think, I always star your post, harrumph, bible thumpers indeed

I think they were in contact with something, yet I don't know why that something has remained silent, or has it?

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I should've been more specific with the 'bible thumper' comment. I have friends and family who I term bible thumpers. I meant more specifically the fundamentalists I know who take every word written in the bible literally and who tell me for sure there is a god. They are no more intellectually superior than me and make that comment without a doubt. I can't say for sure there isn't, therefore they have nothing to go on except words written by men. And 'faith' is a word organized religion just throws around when they can't prove anything. It's just a term for being intellectually lazy.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
so you can march and play the whole hippy bull# card as much as you want but the longer we all screw around on this subject and people keep their heads in the sand the more people are going to die in the very near future.

Play the hippy bull# card? Really?
What the # are you prepared to do then, and what do you want to happen? Send British troops out there to tackle a problem that is solely Wahabi Islamic?
5% of the UK population is Islamic, why the hell should we be doing anything about 'Islamic State' when real Islamic states like Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi, UAE etc are sitting on their arses.

No, I don't want a single british soldier being sent out there to deal with an issue which Sunni & Shia Islamic countries should be dealing with, and if it looks like the government are considering it I will be off to London to protest, as I have done many times in my life. Call it hippy bull# if you like but it's more than you are doing with mere snide comments on an internet forum.
What about Boko Haram? That's another nasty Islamic group carrying out allsorts of nasty stuff. Do you want British troops there as well? It's # all to do with us, and it's time Islamic countries sorted their own nasty sectarian Islamic problems out themselves.
Call a spade a spade, IS/ISIL/ISIS is the problem of Islam, not the UK, and I damn well will protest if any squaddie mates of mine get sent over there.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
so you can march and play the whole hippy bull# card as much as you want but the longer we all screw around on this subject and people keep their heads in the sand the more people are going to die in the very near future.

Play the hippy bull# card? Really?
What the # are you prepared to do then, and what do you want to happen? Send British troops out there to tackle a problem that is solely Wahabi Islamic?
5% of the UK population is Islamic, why the hell should we be doing anything about 'Islamic State' when real Islamic states like Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi, UAE etc are sitting on their arses.

That's just the point. The real Islamic states you listed aren't doing anything about ISIS and the other extremists because #1 - They're too afraid, #2 - They just don't care as long as it doesn't affect their own domains, or # 3 - They condone what's going on with a wink and a nod (like Turkey) . Unfortunately it will take UK and US involvement on a more serious level when it directly hits home.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

edit on 3-3-2015 by UnBreakable because: double post

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
I missed Turkey out by accident, but yep, yet another Islamic nation with capable troops who are turning a blind eye to the problems of Wahabi Islam.
I don't want British troops involved at all and I would prefer power outages and queues at petrol stations rather than us being involved in this Islamic issue. Again I say Boko Haram are another nasty Islamic group doing nasty things and for the same reasons I don't want British troops in Nigeria.
Islam the religion of peace, but too lazy to sort it's own sectarian problems out. It's # all to do with us in the UK, and while I feel sorry for the victims, if Islamic countries can turn their backs to Islamic problems then it certainly is not the job of British soldiers to do it for them.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I highly doubt that, (or most of the other crap people attribute ISIS to doing) is actually true. It reeks of propaganda to get the public to demand more wars.

"But wont someone please think of the children!!!"

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I want them all dead... Yes the appeal to emotion is strong on this one... So what... I want them dead!

pretty sure that's exactly what the US and EU want you to think. There is literally no way at all to prove this story true or false... Its just propaganda to get YOU to feel exactly like you do. now the US can justify doing whatever they want... like declaring a war without borders or unlimited funding to find them.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What a load of crap. "Her son was captured by IS fighters and taken as a prisoner to Mosul. She was determined to find her son and went to IS headquarters and asked to see him." If it's easy enough to find their HQ, like a little old lady just walking up to the front door, they wouldn't be around, and IF this story is true why hasn't that HQ been bombed?
As each day passes and constructed stories keep hitting the Funny Papers it's becoming more and more difficult to take the ISIL Threat seriously. And how many of you wanting these people dead are Christian?

edit on 3-3-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

"The IS men told her to sit down because she had travelled a long way and said she should have some food before they took her to meet her son.

"They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were so kind.

But security guard Mr Abdulla then adds: "They had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said, 'You've just EATEN him'."

Where oh where have I heard such tall tales before?????

Oh yea, the mythological stories presented at the Nuremberg trials soap made from Jews, lampshades made from skin, flammable blood pits, and fancy electrocution puddles where thousands were executed at once....

Brought to you by the very same super-imaginative NWO folks who duped Churchill

So many fell for it once, so why not again 70years later....

Nazi soap myth

Human lampshade myth

edit on 3-3-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I do not doubt the plausibility of the story, but this could also just be some front line story that someone simply made up, with others passing it on, to the point that it is accepted as fact. This is also a possibility considering it is hearsay, supposedly from a British soldier fighting with the Kurds, who apparently relayed the story to him, and he in turn relayed it to someone back home. Because stories of this nature are hard to verify, I do not think it should be accepted without further inquiries being performed. Propaganda works both you know. Pro-Westerners are not above propaganda, as history has taught us, and such practices likely continue to this day. They most definitely do.

At first I questioned why a woman would approach ISIL fighters, knowing their depravity. But let's say that she was distraught and did not wish to live without her son. I can buy that. But why did ISIL let her live, considering what they have been said to do to everyone they've captured? Have they not massacred civilians by the thousands? Again, I will not say the story is impossible, and I hope that it is not true simply because of the psychological and physical brutality, but it is definitely something that needs to be considered.

I do not fall in line with those bandwagon people who, just because they believe in a cause (in this case total war against ISIL,) they must also believe anything and everything that agrees with their views. Because again, propaganda works both ways. Even if the story were false this does not imply that ISIL is "good" by any stretch of the imagination. I should not have to point out the fact that someone who holds my position does not support ISIL just because they hold a contrary view on a particular matter. It is sad that I have to point that out to some, those hard-liners who think only in black and white. The government is full of them. There is no compromise with people like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I work for an Assyrian MD...and his patients are mostly Assyrian (Christians from Iraq).....and they showed me PHOTS of lost/missing family members....these stories ARE TRUE.....

How sick....even a serial killer wouldn't do this.....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Thank you Beezzer, my sentiments exactly. If we could just start valuing individual lives a little more..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Seriously people...ISIS is 100% allowed to act and allowed to breath because they serve a purpose for the US and UN governments. What purpose? Well, a constant foreign threat is ALWAYS the tools of tyranny at home. Look around you folks...the noose is tightening and your rights are being pillaged away by those who seek to deceive us.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SOLUTION TO ISIS:

edit on 3-3-2015 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My 1st though upon reading this was..would my mother sit down and eat a meal whilst worried about my being captive/well being?..not on your life would she. It stinks to me..my gut which is right about 95% of the time says this particular story is doubtful.
I'm not saying they are not capable of it.
edit on 3-3-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I want them all dead

Do you want the US government dead since they made ISIS possible and after ISIS will make another groups possible too

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

J.V. team, huh, Mr. Obama??

Do you even give a crap?

Do you even have a freakin' clue??

Do you even have a pulse???

I can't say I believe this story, but I'd say pissing off the whole world is a JV team type of move. Unless you think ISIS actually has a shot at becoming a global power.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Great.

Now can we apply the same outrage when a person kills another person, when a person rapes another person, when a person kills an unborn baby?

Yea, we should demonstrate the same level of outrage to everyone who gets an abortion as we do to ISIS.

My god.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Lets not forget who bankrolled and trained those guys to begin with.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I work for an Assyrian MD...and his patients are mostly Assyrian (Christians from Iraq).....and they showed me PHOTS of lost/missing family members....these stories ARE TRUE.....

How sick....even a serial killer wouldn't do this.....

PHOTS of missing people? Must be real then.

Thanks for clearing that up so fast.

MM

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join