It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There is no limit to their depravity' Islamic State FEED mother her own SON

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I have no care for your own protest plans either...

Maybe you should arrange a protest for you and others instead of whining about it on ATS.

No whining here from me fella.
I hope to walk shoulder to shoulder with you at an anti war protest in London.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Some people are really gullible. You do know that it was common knowledge during WWII that the Japanese ate human babies. I think this propaganda is just about as real.

Except that stuff was propaganda, these butchers are really living it out and are proud of it so much so that they record it all for posterity so there can be no doubt. The ones who want it to go away because it doesn't fit with their perceptions or agendas cannot pass this stuff off as mere propaganda.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Respectfully speaking, I don't think ISIS need any help from the media to appear "less human"...

Their own videos promote that idea already.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

How do you know? Why didn't they just kill the woman and child? That is more logical. This urban legend of unknowingly consuming your child is just that. Remember the Daniel Pearl video that made it rounds heavily before the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict? Even with video you have to questions the motivations behind why this information is made available. That Daniel Pearl video made me sick to watch but the more I thought about it the more it didn't make sense to broadcast it to the world. People want to believe these are ignorant monsters and so they will latch on to any news piece that confirms that bias. When in reality they are just people like you and I . They may be autonomous or they may have overseers. We cant trust the media. Just look at the Brian Williams story and you can see just how far this goes when the news has to appeal to emotion rather than reporting facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I'm sure you weren't...
& neither was I...

That may happen...

It really depends on how bad/good this situation gets that will lead me to protest against/advocate for boots.

As it stands, I'm stuck in between the two.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And they have lowered the bar......AGAIN...................

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This sounds like BS.

I want a mainstream source.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta
Coming from the side of seeing this story as very plausible, I agree with everything you said in this post.

NONE of us REALLY knows WTF is REALLY going on.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
This sounds like BS.

I want an even more BS source.

Fixed that for you.

As an aside, I'm sure the MSM will be coming out with this story in the very near future, once it's been vetted.

Even if true (which would not surprise me in the least), it is propaganda too good to pass up. And honestly, propaganda that should be out there. ISIS is a clear and present danger to most of the middle east, and needs to be mopped up.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Fair one, I'm against any British forces being sent out there risking their lives though. It's a solely Wahabi Psycho Islam problem and there are enough Sunni and Shia Islamic nations with armed forces who can get involved, not the UK which has around 5% Muslims in our population.

link   
I think that's hilarious. Didn't Cartman feed some kid his parents in a South Park episode?

Anyway, if you're going to be a brutal terrorist organization, you should at least have some fun with it. And that's what I see here. Just trying to break up the monotony.

I'm skeptical about whether or not this actually occurred though.

link   

originally posted by: grey580
This sounds like BS.

I want a mainstream source.

A 'mainstream source' would be truth? LoL

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: TinfoilTP

How do you know? Why didn't they just kill the woman and child? That is more logical. This urban legend of unknowingly consuming your child is just that. Remember the Daniel Pearl video that made it rounds heavily before the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict? Even with video you have to questions the motivations behind why this information is made available. That Daniel Pearl video made me sick to watch but the more I thought about it the more it didn't make sense to broadcast it to the world. People want to believe these are ignorant monsters and so they will latch on to any news piece that confirms that bias. When in reality they are just people like you and I . They may be autonomous or they may have overseers. We cant trust the media. Just look at the Brian Williams story and you can see just how far this goes when the news has to appeal to emotion rather than reporting facts.

The koombya love peace and flowers with unicorns crowd would be out trying to paint these guys as misunderstood victims who just need a job if we hid what they really are about.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
look up the 2000 Ramallah lynching

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is why I have ALWAYS called for an immediate powerful world response not because I think ISIS won’t eventually be destroyed but with Obama’s plan too many people like this will have had to suffer as we wait for the world to build an army

And the GODDAMED WORLD HAS ALREADY ARMIES ARMED TO THE TEETH THAT CAN GO IN THERE NOW AND WIPE THESE SAVAGES OUT OF THE LEXICON OF LIFE IN A MONTH

OR EVEN A WEEK

But no all these silly excuses by the powers of this world to delay while innocent human beings are getting horribly tortured by these sick bastards

We again have failed our fellow man

ISIS IS ANOTHER TEST ANOTHER PROOF THAT

THE WORLD IS DAMMED

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Great.

Now can we apply the same outrage when a person kills another person, when a person rapes another person, when a person kills an unborn baby?

Regardless of where they are on the planet.

Isis perform all of the above on a daily basis. Hence the outrage...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yeah that's agreeable, whichever way I go in the future, I'll always believe the bulk of this should be dealt with by Middle Eastern troops...

I don't think it could harm them to have a few SEAL groups, Green Berets and the likes as a go to for strategem and heavy duty artillery as well as overall combat expertise...

I'd rather our best were using the necassary weaponry, rather than handing it over to them with training...
That's one of the tactics that has caused these problems in the first place.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is why I have ALWAYS called for an immediate powerful world response not because I think ISIS won’t eventually be destroyed but with Obama’s plan too many people like this will have had to suffer as we wait for the world to build an army

And the GODDAMED WORLD HAS ALREADY ARMIES ARMED TO THE TEETH THAT CAN GO IN THERE NOW AND WIPE THESE SAVAGES OUT OF THE LEXICON OF LIFE IN A MONTH

OR EVEN A WEEK

But no all these silly excuses by the powers of this world to delay while innocent human beings are getting horribly tortured by these sick bastards

We again have failed our fellow man

ISIS IS ANOTHER TEST ANOTHER PROOF THAT

THE WORLD IS DAMMED

TPTB could care less about the horrors us useless eaters go through. Reminds me of that FAKE picture of them from the Paris 'unity' protest.

I agree, we are damned.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

But my friend the point is it is hogwash. The same hogwash that is used to stir up hate in any situation. The motto here is deny ignorance not propagate ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join