It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There is no limit to their depravity' Islamic State FEED mother her own SON

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think we can all agree that ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh are evil people who do horrific things and there's a good reason for news sources to report on the atrocities these bastards are committing but the content of this article doesn't pass muster when it comes to standards of professional journalism.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Same old schtick.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: damwel

This isn't WWII & it is not about the propaganda used against the Japanese.

You're right. Its propaganda to get gullible Americans backing another senseless war abroad by stoking your anger with obviously fake stories.

But hey...you go ahead and keep typing you want a Jihad online...that sounds safe.

You people...seriously...

MM

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta I was thinking the same thing. There are many propaganda stories in many different cultures, accusing the enemy of the most horrific actions. The difficulty is weeding out fact from fiction.

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
I know, but of course it is only Wahabi Muslims who are psycho's, Sunni's and Shia live peacefully and don't cause any problems in the world, ever, anywhere.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This is making my stomac hurt this isnt what i needed to be reading this early in the day..

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I despise these psychos as much as anyone but this story rates a 10 on the BS Meter

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

How can you draw that conclusion?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

You can prove this didn't happen?

You would tell this man who has actually fought ISIS with the Peshmerga he is a liar?

You feel that a group of people who set people on fire and behead people wouldn't do this?

Or you don't believe a single thing about ISIS?

Or you believe some but not all?

It's hard to understand where you naysayers are in terms of what you actually think is happening in the Middle East right now...

The word "Americans" hasn't appeared in the article or this thread until you mentioned it...

I think it's you people who are not serious!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
While I agree that ALL news is propagandized, especially stories as horrific as this, I have no doubt it is possible.

Should it NOT be reported?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Single source of questionable reliability with no corroboration by other witnesses the mother, third party or otherwise, or anyone for that matter. Not being carried by other outlets as far as I can tell. Give me more sources for this story with definitive proof and I'll personally write an apology to the mother for doubting this story.

How can you believe this story?

Because you take some guy who obviously has a serious hate on for ISIL, admittedly deservedly. He doesn't even say how he knows about this atrocity did he witness it? Did he know the woman? Where's the follow through on this?
edit on 3/2/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If I can sit here in London and think of propaganda 1000% more likely to get troops on the ground against ISIS...

Then I'm quite sure, those you believe this propaganda is coming from, could do a much better job!

I've never heard of a Superpowers troops hitting the ground because of one mothers sadness...

Kindly, get real!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Go join the Peshmerga then instead of whining on ATS about it.
I will catch a train to London in a heartbeat to join any protest against British troops getting involved again.
You wanna stop these animals fine, get involved, perhaps stop off in Nigeria on the way to tackle Boko Haram, another psycho Islamic group.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

obviously fake stories.

I don't want to break T&C's, but there IS MUCH SOLID evidence to make this a plausible story.
It might ruin your paradigm searching it out though, and seriously scar you for life.

It is to easy to dismiss all this as BS and propaganda. Will this be propagandized? Yes, everything is. Does that mean it does NOT happen?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
wouldn't surprise me at all

Syrian 'cannibal' rebel explains his actions
Rebel commander Abu Sakkar, who was filmed cutting out and eating the organs of a pro-regime fighter, warns that if the bloodshed continues "all Syrian people" will be like him.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the propaganda is strong in this one!

sorry even if it actually happened its a daily express story which automatic means
it is grade one top shelf oven ready boil in the bag BULLSHIRT the express is a comic for gullible morons
nothing more.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
More propaganda. I don't buy that any of this happened. Fake beheadings, fake immolations, and now this? Come on. Phony stories being dreamed up to outrage Westerners and compel them to demand more war in the ME.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sounds to me that there are a few appropriate response measures to be taken...

1. Force any ISIS prisoners we have to eat pork
  2. Force any ISIS prisoners we have to handle raw pork
  3. Screw it, hose them down in porcine blood any other form of raw effluvient available
  4. Make the "Bacon" Bullet a reality

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You have no idea what my plans are.

So kindly, keep you suggestions to yourself.

& I have no care for your own protest plans either...

Maybe you should arrange a protest for you and others instead of whining about it on ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This kind of propaganda is incremental. The media is used to demonize the enemy. Make them less than human then your garner support from the average man. Of course "superpowers" are not mobilizing for this reason. They already have their plans and reasoning drawn up long before this trickle of propaganda begins. I find this very interesting as I am in the midst of writing a paper on propaganda for a class so it has a familiar ring to it. Go back and look through any war and you will find this rhetoric. Bypassing logic through emotional appeals is a form of propaganda and manipulation.

People believe what they want to. They just need the right push to get them to turn their beliefs into actions. Nazis and their supporters were already anti-Semites they just had to see it from "official" sources before their hate could bubble forth in support of the Nazis ideas. Same crap happened in Vietnam etc.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join