It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day - March 25, 2016 A.D.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
What is the reason for your hostility please?

Even when members offer to talk and discuss you insult them with short attacks, it does not seem fluid with your other posts?

Apparently you haven't read this thread through from the beginning, either. The hostility is not in my defense of sanity, but in the assumption of some members that I need help because of insanity. But if you had actually read the thread inclusive to the link you would have known this, aside from your own incredulousness. Have you ever heard John Ring preach "My grace is sufficient for thee."? He has several fine sermons on YouTube.

As to insults, they aren't as such as you have deemed them to be. Some of the avatars are so amusing that I also muse.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edward Palamar

I think many of us have read the whole thread and especially since you use your own name and the fact you obviously went poorly in jail is why we are concerned.
I now can't make up my mind If what you have said on the other sites and on ATS are just delusions or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Plus the fact you claim to be John the baptist and a angel and a prophet....think dude is this normal to think of? isn't their a voice saying deep down...dude this isn't normal dude lets get help?.
I think you should re read your thread and really think about what I have said.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This is totally of topic but right now I have 3,333 stars!

there's one more for ya bro...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Plus your bible says no man will know the date.
You are a man.
If all true no one knows when.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
So - immediately reborn?
I don't understand.

Have you read the Biblcal accounts cited in my signature? After first womb, I was taken up to heaven, then reborn as John in a second womb. Now I have been resurrected through a third. Plain and simple.

Everyone else will only go through a second womb, at most. But Christ is a One Time Deal, One Womb, yet He likens these end times to the travail of a woman's labor.

(post by AinElohim removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

He's not John the baptist, he's a very naughty boy.

Did you know that there is a tune called, "Beat Me Daddy, Four to the Bar"?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edward Palamar

What is the reason for your hostility please?

Even when members offer to talk and discuss you insult them with short attacks, it does not seem fluid with your other posts?

Apparently you haven't read this thread through from the beginning, either. The hostility is not in my defense of sanity, but in the assumption of some members that I need help because of insanity. But if you had actually read the thread inclusive to the link you would have known this, aside from your own incredulousness. Have you ever heard John Ring preach "My grace is sufficient for thee."? He has several fine sermons on YouTube.

As to insults, they aren't as such as you have deemed them to be. Some of the avatars are so amusing that I also muse.

I tried to read it, I really did but just could not get my head around your logic and belief.

I will leave you to it and wish you well.

As I mentioned earler on as someone that has suffered from trauma based religios delusion I hope you remain safe and well.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
No because I'm in the UK...
I'm sure you can afford a phone call.

There you go with your persistence again. What a tangled web we weave when with our lies we do deceive.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AinElohim

Newton was also a man...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Closed for Review

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join