It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Exonerates Man Set Up By Louisiana Cops And Prosecutors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: network dude

Yes.

THIS is the type of stuff we should be seeing in this forum, not crap about Mike Brown or a homeless guy who appears to have attempted to take or did end up with an officer's gun and then got shot.

This is true, conspiratorial type of LEO shenanigans that ruin the entire system. This is the stuff we shold be seeing in the MSM.

Good post and find. S+F
we need to see them both so folks like you can be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: defuntion

This caused me to reflect on my attitude towards cops, and I realized the following;

While I treat cops the same now as I did when I was in my 20s (20 years ago..), "Yes, sir... No, sir...".. I must admit that my motivation has changed from respect and admiration to fear and distrust..

What has become of ethics?
How could so many people be comfortable with this gross violation of this mans rights? That many people willfully aiding and abetting a conspiracy to ruin a man's life...

Scary world folks, and the fact that this heinous act was carried out by those that are supposed to protect us is just saddening..

Are there any police officers on the board that care to share their thoughts?
I would be interested..

To be fair, having that "yes sir no sir" kept me out of rikers island (well, I went there overnight, but it should have been a few years) in my youth. The cop respected my respectfulness and turned a class B felony into a class c misdemeanor. It of course helped that I was hammered drunk and made an honest mistake (grabbed the wrong keys at a house party) and that my uncle was "in the family" (not the mob, the police force). But seriously, before he found out about my uncle being a retired cop the guy was batting for me the whole way purely because he could tell I was a decent kid. Crazy story.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
This is the type of thing that should be aggressively perused and made example of.

I'm sure it will!

(pfft...coff...BWA HA HA HA HA HA) Of course nothing will happen, cop. Worse, cop and prosecutors. The guy will be harassed day and night and will end up floating down the bayou, and the cops will get medals.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Sadly you might be right. Very little is done once the truth is rooted out, at least compared if it was the other way around. This impart should go to show we really don't have a truly far legal system in place. There should be no person regardless of position in this nation that should not fear breaking the law or be counted as immune to it's guidelines or punishments.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Yes.

THIS is the type of stuff we should be seeing in this forum, not crap about Mike Brown or a homeless guy who appears to have attempted to take or did end up with an officer's gun and then got shot.

This is true, conspiratorial type of LEO shenanigans that ruin the entire system. This is the stuff we shold be seeing in the MSM.

Good post and find. S+F

we need to see them both so folks like you can be proven wrong.

Proven wrong in what regard? And what is a 'folk like me,' anyhow? I'd like to see how well you know me, since I don't know you.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I've had similar instances like that in my youth--hell, I'm not proud of it at all, but I even ran from a cop in my car ('66 Mustang, white w/blue racing stripes...not exactly inconspicuous) while drunk and avoided a ride in the cop car because I was literally going to my friend's house around the corner from where he stopped us. He let us walk there, but it was because we were all very respectful and I let him know that what I did was excessively stupid. And I can even count the number of times I walked away from having weed found on me by an officer--because I was respectful. I had buddies who were jackasses getting arrested all the time for similar things by the same cops...and yes, they were also white and in the same areas as me. The only variable is the jackassery.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You are surprised? Are you serious? You live in a country where police, nation-wide, shoot unarmed people and never charged with a crime. The mere fact they do so with little regard for the other "tools" that are readily available i.e., Pepper Spray, Tazors, Billy Clubs and back-up officers, All of which is part of their training, Yet often forgotten when they pull the weapon of choice, the firearm.

This illiterates a cowardly officer and/or officer who polices with hate. Often a combination of both. However, calling out those guilty is not only necessary but the public needs to be aware their actions are the result of State Laws that are vague and vague enough to offer way too much leg room to condone any questionable behavior by police officers who work "under the color of authority."

What we see today is the result of what i said earlier but also of other considerations. 9-11. Since that fateful day, corrupt govt. officials cling on the demands of the GOP to get tough on crime. They act as if this is only way to do the job successfully for they are targeted by terrorists behind every tree. Now, we know, everyone in public is considered a terrorist. Federal. State and local Law Enforcement Agencies operate like the Gestapo in dealing with the public.

Mr. Deninger has balls. how dare he approach a police officer and serve him with documents to appear in court and answer a criminal complaint! How dare he do so in front of other officers and Lawyers! The video shows quite clearly what they do to anyone who posses balls like Mr. Deninger. When It's obvious, as the video shows, the corruption of the Police and Officers of the Court, Lawyers, given the responsibility to "Serve" the public, to take that power and manipulate it to serve their criminal organization, the public should be enraged and demand all persons be charged with felonies and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.

Before someone yells not every Police Dept. and Govt. Officials are corrupt, save it! I'm quite aware thats true. However, When the public "is surprised" and in fear of terrorists and allows the erosion of their rights by not demanding a level of transparency by the authorities, then you are guilty of aiding and abetting criminals. For that you deserve what you get. Fighting crime is honorable. Becoming criminals to fight crime is not and won't be allowed. Especially when we see cases like Mr. Deninger's where criminal behavior is proven to be a conspiracy to harm a citizen who otherwise would be the victim of their criminal intent.

In conclusion, I highly recommend people become organized and demand redress. Also, make sure the freaks you vote to hold State Offices are aware of your serious concerns and operate within public expectations and support the Constitution in all matters in governing. a reply to: network dude

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What facts do need to come? I don't know if you are up on current events, but the video says it all. I have no reason to wait for further info. It's quite obvious what happened. These people, with power trusted to them, committed felonies together. That's called a conspiracy. Putting a man into the land of the walking dead using their power says volumes about a system that is out of control! That kind of bold criminal intent should be met with extreme measures.

I have no need to hear "apologists" with lame opinions nor do i need to hear propaganda from Govt. officials with their paid public relations entities or other supporters of strict mass control who "feel" society run amok! A man's liberty, as far as I'm concerned, is sacred. Sacred to the point where a person's liberty "CAN NOT" be infringed as a result of political madness!

This country locks people away at the drop of a hat! America is the land of Penal Institutions and it's disgusting that a large portion of the population supports mindless incarceration rates among the land of the free!

Anyone who disagrees and loves the current trends of mass control is a traitor and is a threat to National Security. Now, when confronted with video evidence of "real" criminals within the system who think their behavior is granted in any way is a threat to us all. This is the highest type of "Organized Crime" that should not be tolerated any less than petty criminals who rot in our prisons today. a reply to: Anyafaj

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The "do not snitch" culture... from the other side.

How to change that? Is it humanly possible? Camaras on their shoulders I guess... more chance of working than angels, anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

The "do not snitch" culture... from the other side.

How to change that? Is it humanly possible? Camaras on their shoulders I guess... more chance of working than angels, anyway.

As (primarily) an engineer, I believe that the way to fix most systems is to apply sufficient negative feedback to correct problems with the output.

No feedback, no change.

What you've got here has issues on so many levels it's hard to understand how it got that way to begin with, or how to fix it whilst leaving it somehow in almost its current state. If you confronted me with a set of avionic control systems that were so internally screwy, I'd vote for scrapping it for something totally redesigned as being a better approach than trying to repair the thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dagann
What facts do need to come? I don't know if you are up on current events, but the video says it all. I have no reason to wait for further info. It's quite obvious what happened. These people, with power trusted to them, committed felonies together. That's called a conspiracy. Putting a man into the land of the walking dead using their power says volumes about a system that is out of control! That kind of bold criminal intent should be met with extreme measures.

I have no need to hear "apologists" with lame opinions nor do i need to hear propaganda from Govt. officials with their paid public relations entities or other supporters of strict mass control who "feel" society run amok! A man's liberty, as far as I'm concerned, is sacred. Sacred to the point where a person's liberty "CAN NOT" be infringed as a result of political madness!

This country locks people away at the drop of a hat! America is the land of Penal Institutions and it's disgusting that a large portion of the population supports mindless incarceration rates among the land of the free!

Anyone who disagrees and loves the current trends of mass control is a traitor and is a threat to National Security. Now, when confronted with video evidence of "real" criminals within the system who think their behavior is granted in any way is a threat to us all. This is the highest type of "Organized Crime" that should not be tolerated any less than petty criminals who rot in our prisons today. a reply to: Anyafaj

I'm not talking about this case. I don't need to hear the facts here. I'm good. Put everyone away!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Uh-huh, except if we scrapped all the police we'd have the equivalent of Iraq here... a standing, unemployed, upset army used to 'thugging it' over a population.

Maybe infusing the ranks with special forces caliber man power... and raising the salaries across the boards... and standards.

But detritus like the one's in the story are not salvageable and ...well... yeah.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Uh-huh, except if we scrapped all the police we'd have the equivalent of Iraq here...

I don't think that we should scrap the police and leave it that way, that would never work. Police are definitely needed. Their job shouldn't be more onerous than it has to be, either.

What needs to happen is a restructuring of the thing in such a way that it has far fewer internal contradictions and systematic entrenchment of self-interests. It's like a huge software system that's undergone 20 generations of patch-work fixes, some of them by hackers wanting to break in later.

However, the nature of government is that this will never happen. It's just going to bounce along getting worse and worse until people have had enough (which I think we're getting closer to) or it becomes just another Stalin-esque police state (which I also think we could easily get to).

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Sometimes you just need to give up on software and rewrite it from scratch. I think we've reached that point with our justice system. The question I have is who rewrites it? You don't rewrite a large complicated piece of software with just a couple of junior coders.

Much like the problems with our constitution today, as much as I want to rebuild the whole thing I don't think we have the people capable of doing so.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join