It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Provocateurs At The Battle Of Orgreave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
At the bottom of this www.vincelewis.net... you'll find an opinion on provocateurs at Orgreave. There's a photograph of provocateurs being pushed towards the police line.

It's often assumed these provocateurs were police. There are many credible reports of military men in police uniform at the Battle of Orgreave. It's likely the provocateurs in the photograph were dark agents of the state, not bent coppers getting their mates some overtime.

A small number of stories were created in the 80's to be used as emotional weapons in the ongoing battle against the Office of Constable. Orgreave is one of these stories. When you start researching the emotional anti-constabulary stories being bandied about in the press you'll see the pattern of exaggeration, misrepresentation, manipulation and outright lies.

Take a look at this. www.thelondoneconomic.com... Where here are we told about the provocateurs? An honest, in depth study of Orgreave will reference the provocateurs. If it doesn't, it's part of the campaign to manipulate public opinion.

Here's a blatant one. www.morningstaronline.co.uk...

....vicious and unprovoked police violence which turned the countryside into a battlefield.

It was provoked. By provocateurs.

“We heard all about it. Everybody knew what was going on at Orgreave, that it was a set-up, a psychological moment — state power being displayed.”

They got that bit right. But typically the whole thing is twisted to be unrecognisable. It was a set-up and now we see why. To turn the people thoroughly against the Office of Constable then bring in the bankers private police.

The Morning Star is a "reader-owned co-operative". It couldn't possibly be another skilfully misled mouthpiece spouting state propaganda, could it?

Orgreave was what it was because of provocateurs.

Watch the emotionally manipulative dross about to dribble across the news.

Are they going to drag the Beanfield in next? Don't make me laugh. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

It's the first time I have heard about this .In Canada at the G20 meeting there were agent provocateurs that were discovered that were plants from the provincial police force . I just watched this vid from Putin in 2012 warning about what could be considered a situation that just happened . I think with the public becoming more tuned into these possibilities and able to spot them they can act accordingly and avert the results tptb would like to see as a outcome .

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
There is a grand saying in psychological warfare: If you wish to control your opposition, lead it. One of my favourite wisdoms.

I have this article on hand because it applied to something else I was reading recently. Evidently protest infiltrators are sold as mercenaries to other countries. It seems to be standard practice to infiltrate movements and subversively change them, or as you said use agent provocateurs to justify suppressing them.

I believe this is part of a continuation of Operation Gladio, which was utilising right-wing extremists to counter left-wing movements in europe. This included government supported false flag terrorism incidents:

new topics

join