It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if you just . . .?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what if you went up to the front gate of area 51, or is that in the restrected area, if it is im very sory for my showing my lack of knowlage, but if it isn't, what if you just go up and talk to the guys there.

also what if you get a cammo to follow you out of the area? is that possible, can they do that?

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Velvet1717]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They'd probally arrest you, or depending on what your doing outside the gate, shoot you. They would follow you out of the area, or take you out to make sure you left...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
so just flat out take you in for being there, can you talk to them? can they talk to you?

and what i meant by going outside the base is, make one follow you then fallow him if ya get what im sayin

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
No I don't get what your saying. If your far enough away, they won't bother, but if your too cloose [past the trespassing signs] they will arrest you. You wouldn't get close enough to talk to them, apart from them telling you:
"**** off or we'll shoot you..."

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
right.

what i meant was really stupid now that i think of it and im not even gunna say it because it was stupid and i really want to hold on the illusion that i have any idea of what im talking about

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
there is no actual gate, i think the only way people who work there get there is by plane, the perimiter hasn't even got a fence mainly because its about the same size as switzerland, there are dirt tracks leading to the complex to the perimiter for the cammo guys to drive around and catch little fairies who are coming to tickle their butts with feathers. so anyway why would you want to talk to the cammo guys? they're probably not told much about what goes on, it's just a very secret location where the u.s government can test planes, new technology etc...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ok,ok so www.dreamlandresort.com...
has a pic of what i thought was a gate, sorry. it is on groom lake road wich by the way is used by the white buss to get workers to the site

i/someone would want to talk to a cammo because, it's someone who you know works at groom lake, and you would (not really but i wish) be able to get some info out of them

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Velvet1717]

top topics

join