It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No new Nephilim to come

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As in the days of Noah

Have and are we that are Christians too focused on the Giants of old. Have we been looking for things that will not happen? for the most part, almost all Commentary say that the Nephilim or Giants are to make a reappearance. We are told in Genesis 6:4 that there were Giants then and after that. With that in mind it becomes logical when in Matthew 24:37 that a sign of the coming of Jesus the days will be the same as those of Noah.

Genesis 5 gives us the generations up until Noah and his sons, then in chapter 6 we start afresh with man multiplying on the earth. Fallen angels on the earth creating the Nephilim Giants.

Genesis 6:4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

However, although there were Giants around after the flood this passage actually says that the Giants were IN the earth. It's easy to dismiss as symantic but this is what we are told here. The Angels that sinned were bound In the earth and I believe that the Giants that were before were the original fallen angels and the after were the grown up offspring.

In the book of Enoch he describes two Angels sent.

And there appeared to me two men, exceeding big, so that I never saw such on earth; their faces were shining like the sun, their eyes too were like a burning light, and from their lips was fire coming forth with clothing and singing of various kinds in appearance purple, their wings were brighter than gold, their hands whiter than snow.

Enoch also describes how some angels were bound IN the earth.

And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is o consummated.

The Bible also talks of bound in chains Angels and also we are told that four of these angels are to be released.

Revelation 9:14
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

These are the Giants that are IN THE EARTH in those days and after that. The offspring lived on And they did this in the ark. We are told of Noah and his sons and their wives were the only people that survived. However we are also told that representative of all flesh That had the breath of life AND all flesh. So we have everything God created and that which was not meant to be. Seven of each clean animal to replenish the earth and two unclean.

God himself also tells us that he would destroy everything else he had created but not everything because he allowed all flesh to be represented on the ark.

genesis 6:7
And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 7:4
For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

The Giants survived on for the glory of God when the Hebrews went to the promised lands and the subsequent battles of Israel.
In my opinion, there will be NO new Giants. As in the days of Noah talks of mans heart and ways as it does in Genesis itself. It talks of its character and ways. Man was corrupt in his heart apart from Noah and he was found righteous. The coming of Christ echoes this in 1 Corinthians.

The Giants that we will face as in the days of Noah are the ones already IN THE EARTH waiting to be loosed/released

Regards

edit on 1-3-2015 by drevill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: drevill
You need to read the context of the remark in Matthew.
"As in the days of Noah" means the catastrophe will be sudden and unexpected.
The next two verses make this clear; people will be "marrying and giving in marriage" (i.e. pursuing normal life) up to the last moment.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yep I completely agree. However Christianity seems to be hung up on expecting new Nephilim giants etc

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It depends which set of Christians you know and read.
I've never come across the idea before.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: drevill I think he may be talking about genetic crosses. There may be viable DNA from Mummified remains of ofspring of fallen Angels crossed with humans. They sure wouldnt tell us.
Noahs daughter in law lead a revolt against God long after the flood. She may have carried the bloodline.
My family came from Mount Ararat in 1910 and I found out only weeks ago that we are royalty. My great Great Grandmother was the princess on the Turkish side. We are Christian Armenians. I also have direct handed down information on Noahs Ark from My Grandfather who was born in 1900

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: drevill
Genesis 6:4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

However, although there were Giants around after the flood this passage actually says that the Giants were IN the earth. It's easy to dismiss as symantic but this is what we are told here. The Angels that sinned were bound In the earth and I believe that the Giants that were before were the original fallen angels and the after were the grown up offspring.

yes but Genesis 6:5-7 goes on to explain why God had to destroy the giants in the earth via the flood.

"in" is used in the same context as "on" in this instance... same as people say, there are aliens "in" outer space.

"in" being among and with mankind.

edit on 1-3-2015 by AinElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There were obviously still giants after the flood, Goliath had what? 5 brothers? How ever many stones David had in his pouch. He was ready to take them all down. It may be that more angels defected from God and made more? Or they werent chained up until after the flood? The question is, why does science and the Smithsonian deny their existence? It obviosly blows apart the eveloution theory.
edit on 1-3-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

simply metaphor.. which is more efficient at conveying emotions and situations.

an insurmountable enemy, larger than life, horse calvary Vs jet fighters, PeeWee Herman Vs Mike Tyson.

PS: "eyes of fire" doesn't mean someone with flames in their eyes that you can light your cigarette with... it means "angry" at what is seen.

/metaphor 101

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There are different interpretations of the prophecies, but I've never run across mainstream sentiment that believes there will be giants and Nephelim unleashed on the Earth.

To me and to most Christian interpretations I've read, the times of Noah generally refer to the general sinfulness of the people and their refusal to recognize the signs of the times so they go about their business and get caught completely off guard when the Day of the Lord finally arrives with all its terrible disaster and Glory.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think I've seen any either, but interpreted via metaphor then there are giants in the earth as of now who are sons of God but do wickedness.

Islam 101

---

Just an example lol... but giants could mean leaders of people, those who have control over thought and actions of any respective culture or society. And I perceive it wicked that Muhammad consummated a marriage with a 9 year old child.

Islam is evil, there is little doubt of that fact in my mind...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
quote]
Have and are we that are Christians too focused on the Giants of old. Have we been looking for things that will not happen? for the most part, almost all Commentary say that the Nephilim or Giants are to make a reappearance. We are told in Genesis 6:4 that there were Giants then and after that. With that in mind it becomes logical when in Matthew 24:37 that a sign of the coming of Jesus the days will be the same as those of Noah.

Quite deceiving isn't it? I guess it is all in how you understand what you read or have been taught. How do you interpret Genesis 6:1-4 ? Remember that Genesis 7:21-24 says that all flesh died.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Skip to revelation Bro

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nephelim are of a hearty DNA stock. The flood did not kill them all for sure. The crusades, and the witch burnings, and the burning of their teachings destroyed many more but still not all. Nephelim exist among the human population today. They recognize each other and marry to bring out Nephelim characteristics. Humans need not fear them as they carry a legacy of freeing the human race and directing human evolution to a higher level than the present form.

Do you remember the children's tale of Jack and the Been stock. Nephelim have the ability to smell their own kind and differentiate human from Nephelim. Humans have a similar but less refined ability but often will reject fellow humans with dormant Nephelim genes as mates. Often humans are attracted to other humans with some Nephelim genes as a method of enhancing certain hereditary skills. Beauty and intelligence but also extrasensory abilities are common Nephelim traits.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Nephelim are of a hearty DNA stock. The flood did not kill them all for sure. The crusades, and the witch burnings, and the burning of their teachings destroyed many more but still not all. Nephelim exist among the human population today. They recognize each other and marry to bring out Nephelim characteristics. Humans need not fear them as they carry a legacy of freeing the human race and directing human evolution to a higher level than the present form.

If the flood did not kill them all then Genesis 7:21-24 is wrong.

Was reading Eth Cepher and its rendition of Enoch.

Enoch 7: 11-14
(11) And the women conceiving brought forth giants, and they bore them three races first, the great giants. The giants brought forth the Nephiliym, and the Nephiliym brought forth Elioud. And they existed, increasing in power according to their greatness. (12) Whose stature each was three hundred cubits. These devoured all the labour of men; until it became impossible to feed them; (13) When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; (14) and began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat one another’s flesh and to drink their blood.

By this I understand that it was not the Nephiliym who were the entire problem but the Elioud who were the ones that devoured civilization. Jubilees, seventh chapter, then describes the war that occurred between the three races and how all three races of Giants, Nephiliym, and Elioud killed one another.

Now when I read Eth Cepher
Genesis 6:4 --There were Nephiliym in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of ELOHIYM came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became warriors and tyrants which were of ancient times, men of infamy.

By this I don’t understand where people get the idea that any of these three races survived the flood. The Adamic race in the antediluvian period must have been gigantic compared to us today. Noah’s tomb is reported to be over 200 feet long by Mark Twain in Innocents Abroad. The giant Og is a post flood giant and not antediluvian. Noah was not of the stock of the angel breeding but I believe he was gigantic compared to us today and if he was then that can explain the strains of giants such as Og and Goliath etc.

I believe that once the canopy of water fell for forty days and nights that it opened the world from a closed environment to an open environment. That canopy of water was the key to gigantic people. When God divided the waters and created the firmament, half of the water remained as a canopy engulfing the world into a closed greenhouse effect. For well over 1600 years this was the closed environment that the antediluvians lived in. This meant that they had no access to the sun, moon, or universe whatsoever. It also meant that the sciences had to be different than today with gravity being under great suspicion as allowing life to be much larger than we see now.

Once that canopy of water fell during the flood and opened the entire world to the universe it then changed the entire sciences of what we understand today. I believe that was the cause of life diminishing both in size and longevity. Both were gradual through the flood era to this very day. Now every so often we see a strain of giants emerge but they are not Nephiliym but are actually Adamic or from the people of Noah.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Well we know all flesh didn't die, only all flesh that was not in the ark

genesis 7:22 tells us that all flesh that had the breath of life in it. A destinction is made between that what God made and the the other flesh. I believe that this is because both were represented on the ark. The Nephilim offspring were on board. We all know what demonic spirits want and that is a host, such as when Jesus cast out the demons and they went into the pigs. Although I can't prove it biblically I guess God didn't want to have Noah etc contend with x amount of spirits more than required. Said unclean animals in ark playing hosts to the Nephilim offspring that perished? perhaps? Who knows.

Regards

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Interesting, however, nowhere in the end time narrative are we told there will be new Giants. I don't think there will be apart from the large angels that are bound.

As in the days of Noah and Lot. Both talk of going about general day to day life as it was. Marrying, eating building etc. it's not saying there were Giants then so look for them in the end times.

Regards

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AinElohim

Hi there

Depending on your view of the book of Enoch, he has this to say

But now the giants who are born from the (union of) the spirits and the flesh shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth. Evil spirits have come out of their bodies. Because from the day that they were created from the holy ones they became the Watchers: their first origin is the spiritual foundation. They will become evil upon the earth and shall be called EVIL SPIRITS. The dwelling of the spiritual beings of heaven is heaven; but the dwelling of the spirits of the earth, which are born upon the earth, is in the earth" (Enoch 15:8-10).

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Enoch is the great grandfather of Noah, am I correct in assuming that the Giants where in the earth in those days with Enoch and even with Noah up until God destroyed the Giants (who had dominion over man) with the flood?

Is there any reference to the Nephilim after the flood?

edit on 2-3-2015 by AinElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Plenty. Many giant tribes are mentioned after the flood

edit on 2-3-2015 by drevill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Enoch is the great grandfather of Noah, am I correct in assuming that the Giants where in the earth in those days with Enoch and even with Noah up until God destroyed the Giants (who had dominion over man) with the flood? Is there any reference to the Nephilim after the flood?

The flood occurred in 1656 after creation (2105 BCE).
The 200 disobedient angels came down to take women in the days of Jared who was the father of Enoch. Now I assume that all of this story is by Enoch himself so Enoch was born 622 years after Adam and died 987 years after Adam. At the very most this had to have been 987 years after Adam which would give us a at the very least 670 years that this went on. For at least 670 years this inbreeding occurred. By all reasoning Noah was well aware of this because Noah was 600 years old at the time of the flood. So for about 70 years before Noah was even born this had started.

Some people believe there are references to Nephiliym after the flood but I do not. There are references to giants after the flood but I believe these giants are the strain of antediluvian called Rephaim. Rephaim are Adamic DNA whereas Nephiliym are corrupted DNA. The pre flood (antediluvian) people were giants by our standards today before the angels came into the picture. I believe Noah to have been several hundred feet tall himself. I can't prove this by biblical literature but with other outside literature I do believe it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join