It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Checkmate: Theory of Common Sense...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

Remove him from Earth and pray that he forgives us or the faction he is accompanied with.

Because trinkets that grand aren't going to take a no thank you politely.

Especially if it's rooted in logic and understanding of developmental progression.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

Imaging how the SON would be perceived 9ArchaBallet9 following revelations 19:10-19:21

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Understanding that book is why the elite are the elite. The common man who do are crazy. And everyone else is just trapped in a filtering system.

And for good reason!

Welcome to Earth!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

How come no one ever posts bible quotes about climbing mountains to sacrifice oxen and meeting the lord after their was a loud thunderous boom and a giant cloud of smoke and fire?

Are they afraid to think in depth about something?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

1 is not sure they are afraid to quote more so then they may not be in full understanding of what these biblical quotes mean metalholic...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Let's submit the theory that anything that has to do with being pagan and possible technology being used in a time when man had no idea what synthetic explosions were, are steered clear from preachers in church.

And that 80% of the christian populace don't truly read the bible, they just go with what ever they are being told in church.

And alot of what they are being told in church is meant to keep the church above the people beat down and suppressed otherwise there'd be no need for church because you can understand it at home.

If you could understand the bible at home why you wouldn't need a preacher!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

1 understands your points made...

And yes the religions have been infiltrated in some areas for usage of public mass manipulations and control.
However 1 still feels there is some TRUTH related to some of the religious data. And although many through time may have been manipulated into needing a preaching guide it has been observed that some of these preaching guides or religious speakers have HELPED many within the human societies. So if the religious bases started out to help but where eventually mismanaged and used to control at least there still exist some who are helping... And for this helping 1 feels to totally abandon without another plan is a disservice to the human species. Because at that point any new form of absolute control can be implemented with undermining agenda for the masses distributed as a religion. So a plan would be logical 1 feels. Some rely on religious belief systems to guide their daily lives which encourages them to be benevolent in effort to reach a higher benevolent realm of existence not to mention the direct social supports associated. So without a plan the human mind will begin to wonder and may in mass as to consider what now? During that consider period again if no plan is initiated many humans may find themselves lost and following new religious dictators who may speak with a better dialect to gather and lead many for that religious dictators own cause not the many, so a plan to 1 is required...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

But do not forget what the benefits are from a scenario like exiling someone from a planet. Even if you didn't go through with it completely every rock you unturned in preparing the exile would be a treasure trove.

A major learning experience for the scientific community for and when they have to make single saucers for the gen public who have passed through the required filters ofcourse.

So no matter the curve ball thrown. We are still learning.
edit on 1-3-2015 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: Mr Mask

There is 100% evidence this is going on.

How about this video.

Tranhumanist party, Want to be immortal?

Ummm...I am highly aware of transhumanism, singularity theories, simulation arguments, holographic principle theories...etc. In fact, I make videos myself about such topics and have a little fanbase off that sort of stuff alone.

Now...tell me...

How the heck does any of that involve making up stories about Satan trying to escape earth with the help of NASA?

Cus that stuff is not involved with the stuff in the OP. Or at least the OP is not typing it correctly.

Help me out here...and throw me a sensible bone. Nothing all hokey and silly, infested with scams and nonsense. Just some real info...so I can get on board.

Thanks.

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9

Oh i know how to take care of you.

If your not explaining to me how exiling someone off a planet does or does not benefit mankind your off topic to me.

good?

Oooooh, I see you don't understand what I am asking. What I am asking is-

"What the heck is your OP about?"

it makes no sense and seems to be drawing a very "lofty minded" crowd who seem to be agreeing with you...but nobody is offering anything conclusive enough to even make sense of what you are asking.

Let me get this right?

You are saying...Satan is on Earth and using NASA to build a space ship to take him off world to other planets...and you also think this ship won;t be too expensive...and we should wave to him when he flies away?

Is that it?

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Escape? whoa whoa your proclaiming it's made up. But you include your alteration of the agenda by proclaiming it's an escape?

WHAT WOULD HE BE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM?????

Everything that you can think of that would be after him WOULD BE RIGHT IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!

WOW...... I'm gonna have to go lay down after that.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am not agreeing with the OP. If you took the time to read what i posted i am saying that reguardless if the *NASA* escape plan it's pretty irrelivant to what can and is happening on this planet.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Alright I give what in the world is on earth that is so threatening that the god of scientific study would fear that bad?

Besides living a life with absolutely no nutritional value due to the ignorance of social environment.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If god created with thought and words/names for each creation.

and Satan questioned god. Up to that point no one knew the physics and science behind the creations.

They saw the creation but they knew nothing of it. Satans questions shed light on the subject.

Therefore same man!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

God: "Here's a living breathing biological statue that we will all call a tree"

Satan: "How does it survive"

Everyone else: "Wow a tree huh? god is so great!"

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

But do not forget what the benefits are from a scenario like exiling someone from a planet. Even if you didn't go through with it completely every rock you unturned in preparing the exile would be a treasure trove.

A major learning experience for the scientific community for and when they have to make single saucers for the gen public who have passed through the required filters ofcourse.

So no matter the curve ball thrown. We are still learning.

If the exile from the planet of such a being as NATAS was the process and not a man perceived as NATAS, how would any be sure this being would permit itself to be a living experiment for human learning/advancement/development especially if it is aware that it is being exiled...

Again if the discussion is based on an actual non human malevolent being written of within human based perspective text.
So yes a trove of scientific data may be obtained if this is a human live experiment to place a human in deep space due to its activities on this planet. Also if that human is sent to another planet for reasons of exile would he be really expected to make a connection from the Star system he is sent or would the on board technology play as both the laboratory and the EYE overseeing this humans existence from EA*RTH?

Its a interesting approach 9ArchaBallet9 but if dealing with an Angel 1 does not know how this would work out. If this is a human perhaps technology would have chances to learn but its somewhat a gamble...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
there is likely a breakaway human civilization, already.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

God: "Here's a living breathing biological statue that we will all call a tree"

Satan: "How does it survive"

Everyone else: "Wow a tree huh? god is so great!"

satan was not the revealer of knowledge. those passages are misunderstood.
notice the verse that says And Adam KNEW his wife and she begat?
at the time the creation verses were written, knowledge, knowing, knew, know, meant to have sexual relations. so the tree of knowledge is procreative dna and has nothing to do with our modern concept of enlightenment. the only opening of their eyes that occured was they went from being essentially clones, to being a procreative species who were suddenly aware, visually, that each other's naked bodies were pleasing to see.

the bad guy in the story is the guy who condemned humanity to a death sentence (the previous full body regeneration was turned off, not long after we became procreative). yet our creator told us several verses earlier, to go forth, be fruitful and multiply (procreate). why would he suddenly bust a gasket that we were procreating? once you figure that out, the rest is easy.
edit on 2-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So the people selected to go to Mars are the devils seed?

But you mention 2 solar systems so maybe not the Mars crew.

Ahh, stuff it the jigs up, Ive been recognized, its so clear to anyone that can read whats in the OP

Yes please petition NASA to build me a ship so I can leave, I will stop tempting your souls to sin once I leave this planet and your karma levels just might get the point that gets back in the good books of the creator.

PS: to Mr Mask, Does the magic cow Moo like a normal cow or because it makes choco milk does it make more of a poo sound

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Oh i know how to take care of you.

If your not explaining to me how exiling someone off a planet does or does not benefit mankind your off topic to me.

good?

No good,

explain what this has do with aliens or UFOs to be in the forum,

explain what you are on about in a easier to understand fashion,

explain something,

After all if your die hard christian even you have to see that satan trapped god in a materialistic universe.

B/c god too had to be present!

explain how you limit God and see Satan being something or someone other than a concept a metaphor to describe a part of the mind?

People don't buy it. The guy is proclaimed to be satan the anti-christ. No religious zealots and or sheep want him around.

It's too risky to trust this guy so much upfront intel can only mean clutch dis info.

So the guy asks to be removed from the planet via space ship. Saucer or not!

What do you do?

For starters, I would say who "the guy" is (yes I know its me) but you have to be able to recognize him when you see him to say its him.

So who is he or who am I, I ask just to see how you respond , what is his or my name, no need for a full name just a first name and its correct spelling in the tongue in which is spoken where he or I was born. (no cheating and asking other members if I have disclose my name to them)
edit on 2-3-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join