It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Checkmate: Theory of Common Sense...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If I had someone I considered Satan walking among my species on my planet while we were still young in development.
...and I couldn't accept the person as a reincarnated god/savior/dreamer. And their main agenda besides raising an unusually large family mixed with various other families. Was to go to space.
And not just to go to space but to walk on an alien world. And allow my species to have access to 2 different solar systems.
It all sounded good but their was something maybe it just was too good. Why not build this man a ship it don't have to suck down the worlds resources and be overly huge.
Let's build this man a ship get it ready and instead of sitting around here and crapping on him ruining his life and taking away his whole life agenda.
Since turns out life is a job. Because your whole life boils down to main agenda meaning you had work to do all along.
Send him on his way. Watch him leave. Wish it was us going with him. Because that man knew something.

Because if were so worried about him let's do what we can to retain good karma for afterlife. Al the while helping him remove his self from our world.

edit on 1-3-2015 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I see your point. Why do I want whatever it is that I don't trust to reincarnate on my planet. Send it on it's way to someone or something that can enjoy it in ways we sacrificed for them for.

Other wise we don't deserve to breathe!
edit on 1-3-2015 by XsweetNspiceyX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

Would electromagnetism have something to do with retaining energy currents that reincarnate among the biological?

My point here is electromagnetism being the bubble that it is that creates a membrane if you will surrounding the planet may be a force field that disallows souls to or various other energy currents from leaving the world.

It's like a video game leaving it's won matrix world. It cannot because it is created from the same force field ie matrix that the game is.

Therefore you would have to die on a planet to reincarnate their. And can only reincarnate somewhere else if you die somewhere else.

So you die here and your caged in. But not quite because you have dimension shifting. But once those afterlives are lived you most likely go right back to the last planet you died on and or space craft.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

Very intriguing thought processes you have there. And it seems legit although I'm still going to have go through it with a fine tooth comb and work out the bugs.

I'm sure your just missing it if you are at all.

And this will be very helpful for removing any devil from our planet. No matter the cost.

We can not allow ourselves to align with anything referencing any type of demon or dark lord.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Even if we consider it satan we still have to look at the very real science fact that god did allow it to exist. And god did give it the keys to tempt and enlighten other souls and biological containers.

With that said karma still has to play a huge role when dealing with this guy. And we all know karma effects our afterlives aswell as what we have to deal with when we reincarnate back.

Therefore the only common sense move to make, is build this guys ship and send him on his way.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

Your logic and understanding of the op is unprecedented!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I try!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
If I had someone I considered Satan walking among my species on my planet while we were still young in development.
...and I couldn't accept the person as a reincarnated god/savior/dreamer. And their main agenda besides raising an unusually large family mixed with various other families. Was to go to space.
And not just to go to space but to walk on an alien world. And allow my species to have access to 2 different solar systems.
It all sounded good but their was something maybe it just was too good. Why not build this man a ship it don't have to suck down the worlds resources and be overly huge.
Let's build this man a ship get it ready and instead of sitting around here and crapping on him ruining his life and taking away his whole life agenda.
Since turns out life is a job. Because your whole life boils down to main agenda meaning you had work to do all along.
Send him on his way. Watch him leave. Wish it was us going with him. Because that man knew something.

Because if were so worried about him let's do what we can to retain good karma for afterlife. Al the while helping him remove his self from our world.

What difference would that make?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I do not understand the OP.

Not even slightly.

I do know it is based in non-science and impossible stuff.

So I feel safe from the situation presented in the OP.

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Got something else to think about. This is a little more out there but if you look at it like it's a scientific theory that needs proven we'll see eye to eye.

You take a planet that doesn't support life as we know it. But has water on it or another form of water different concentrate most likely. Sort of like plastic/silicon.

You then seed it with biological life. Yes the life dies instantly but the mentality here is you are sacrificing biological life at such a microcosmic level that if those souls that were trapped within the micro biological life. That the information contained with the electrical current.

Could potentially communicate with the other energy currents of that planet and begin working like a calculator to evolve and stimulate a transformation of the planet to enhance it's ability to terra form into a life sustaining planet.

Because the planet would have to have an intelligence no matter the level. As planets live. So you need micro biology to talk to it. Incase the planet is very simple minded. It would see eye to eye with simple life and cause evolution.

Consider thoroughly.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Good question we might stimulate comprehension evolution here...

Uhh well I guess whoever this person is that no one wants around...well uhh...

THEY WOULDN'T BE ON PLANET EARTH ANYMORE.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Oh here let me talk in your language.

Someone comes along with a direction for a human race of people. No one buys the agenda. So the guy asks to be removed from the planet via NASA.

We do it watch him leave and hope he never comes back! If he would return we surely would not breathe.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Again quite possible. Sounds a little out their. But your right you do have to accept the very real possibility that planets are alive and if so have intelligence.

So let's say hello!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How many planes of existance are real?
WHAT is in all the other Dimensions?

Could the being be in another dimension trying to penetrate with an avatar system like a Grey?
edit on 1-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The number is infinite!

Use your imagination however great it is for each dimension you envision it will be finite to truth!

The dreamer's beacon is from within the dream!

Puppeteers are just guardians that make sure the agenda from within and from without is taking place. A grey cannot be the dreamer from the outside. It has to be from within so the being in question it's physical brain is infact the cookie jar.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No matter HOW many times I try to will myself to the Klingon Empire it NEVER works...
GOTTA crack that stupid BELIEF barrier.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Don't know what your talking about but i'm sure if it's anything to do with this entire thread your most likely not grasping technologies outside of the world your living in now.

Like most people.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9

Good question we might stimulate comprehension evolution here...

Uhh well I guess whoever this person is that no one wants around...well uhh...

THEY WOULDN'T BE ON PLANET EARTH ANYMORE.

Yes, but if that entity knows something that nobody else does, it could be the exact opposite, and ending up just that entity living on this planet, while everyone else has gone to...Mars?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why worry or even care about that entity? Obviously if ti told you what to do. inspired stimulated and educated in any way shape or fashion.

You owe a great deal to that entity.

Basically you just said that: The right to pursuit of happiness, life, liberty mean absolutely nothing to you when it comes to individuals no matter who or what other claim them to be.

And that is why we have the patriot act for you lower class civilians.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

You actually do have to consider the evolutionary advancements technologically of exiling someone from the planet. You obviously don't want the scenario to be truly wasted on someone.

You'd take the ship building and all the preparation going into it just like you are making evacuation ships for the general public.

So that the whole time it's a learning process and everyone benefits from it. Again making that guy the very guy we needed to follow.

But we couldn't see it so let's atleast give him his last wish which is to leave the planet earth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join