It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ: Faith Healing through Quantum Physics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I do not get it either. Is the net supposed to be a grid 3D+T that can be manipulated by changing probability so that manifestation happen? Grasping at straws.

LOL

By George! I think you've got it!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew
I understand what you're saying. I personally just don't feel a need to think beyond natural phenomena of our Universe. Mysticism and science are different modalities of understanding reality. It could be that if we actually understood the fullness of how the Universe operates and how it could be manipulated we'd think it was quite profoundly magical for lack of a better word. I think the terms themselves can be ultimately quite trivial when we get hung up on them. There is much left to be discovered about our Universe itself... I don't feel a need to invent other Worlds when this one alone seems so mysterious. I hope that wasn't as meaningless as it reads to me lol. I have had a profound mystical experience myself, but it didn't lend itself to the credence of divine realms so much as a deeper understanding of consciousness and interconnectedness with the Universe.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Bone75

Sorry. Still not seeing it. Are you saying that Jesus taught quantum physics secretly to his disciples, in parable?

He taught His disciples how to manipulate matter through faith, but that's not what I'm getting at. The New Testament as a whole is a parable as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Hell, I don't know what "order" the apostles were chosen in, and don't care.

I know you and I are on the same wave-length; no worries, sister!
I do think that 'miracles' as performed by people (all the time) have to do with quantum physics, though - and we are just figuring it out...which is pretty exciting.

No need for an all-knowing, interventionist GOD or "Jesus". We can all do what he did, and more - just like he said! He was no more 'divine' than anyone else.

But you know that's what I think.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The New Testament as a whole is a parable as well.

This ^^ I can agree with.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: windword

Hell, I don't know what "order" the apostles were chosen in, and don't care.

I know you and I are on the same wave-length; no worries, sister!
I do think that 'miracles' as performed by people (all the time) have to do with quantum physics, though - and we are just figuring it out...which is pretty exciting.

No need for an all-knowing, interventionist GOD or "Jesus". We can all do what he did, and more - just like he said! He was no more 'divine' than anyone else.

But you know that's what I think.

Even if I think all souls have the same potential in the end to shine, Jesus and Buddha did a great job that created a foundation that can be built on (even if both of them needed what came before to create that foundation) from my point of view in human known history. I do not believe anyone can die for my sins and will take responsability of my debts as they come. But I do appreciate all souls who choose to fall to help out on this level, before going home again. A tour of duty bringing light to where there is darkness.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

It's fun when we're all in the same raft atop the turbulent ATS waters.....

Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join